Raildex NT17

>We want the One Piece audience
Update soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11652118
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_2#Part_10
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_2&oldid=506501#Part_10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Misaki a best. A BEST.

How do you do it, Misakifag?

Loli > Cake > HS girl

>Implying adults with small breasts aren't great

who?

>tfw you hate Yuiitsu but want her plan to succeed because it'd be cool as fuck and piss of Aleister and Laura at the same time

Let's be honest.

Aleister will pull right from his ass that her plan is acceptable within his calculations because it shits on Laura.

If you are not rooting for Yuiitsu then you are a Kamisato slut, maybe Maya the shitposter herself.
Ganbare, Yuiitsu-chan!

New chapter fucking when ?

Anytime now

Pirate girl does nothing for me

Her outfit is just plain crude

Am I maturing?

Ayylmao is where it is at.

It might just take more for you to get going, that's all. I for one have been getting off to robo-chan alone.

She comes in all three sizes. The best girl confirmed!

strawpoll.me/11652118
Ayylmao and sniper-chan seem to be the favorites.

The problem isn't you, the art is just garbage.

>There are plenty of urban legends about ghosts who don’t realize they’re dead and continue trolling message boards. Haven’t you heard that people sensitive to spirits can tell which posts are made by ghosts?

Don't forget Kamachi is browsing through Sup Forums.

I'm surprised Salome even got 4 votes

I would have voted for her, but I simply can't deny Rakko's delicious body and personality.

>No update today.

What the fuck happened to Haimura? His art took a nosedive after volume 22.

Loli Luca is cute.

I actually don't think it really got that bad. Rather, the events he's been drawing aren't amazing.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_2#Part_10

Every time

It's in edit.

It isn't here. Fucking hell, Baka-tsuki.

I hope Kamisato dies and Touma drafts Fran and Salome.

Kamisato won't die.

Dying slowly. 4 days sales.

36,059 *,*36,059 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.17

>Kamisato will return as a little girl and will start living with touma onii-chan

If this situation has driven Mikoto to go around blasting people, it makes you wonder what other high level espers are up to.

I bet Mugino is responsible for more casualties than the Elements and infighting in whatever district she's in.

I think he does better for big events. NT8 -NT9 looked great. The B&W look about the same throughout the series, besides the ww3 the only one that had color pages better than the average NT volume is 18. I do think he has gotten worse with the twig legs thing.

>Kamijou ran with all his might and tackled the girl at her slender waist. As strange shriek escaped her throat and she fell onto the wet road. He climbed on top of her, placed his hands on her throat, and half-crushed her windpipe while shouting down at her.
>A righteous-sounding voice questioned him from surprisingly close by, so Kamijou grabbed the girl’s collar and got up. He then swung the weakened girl horizontally to throw her at the righteous red ranger. While the boy was stopping the impact, Kamijou crouched down and ran forward to hide in the rioting crowd.
This guy is starting to get cruel even to innocents.

Is this real? Yesterday one of the updates didn't show up for me until an hour after the link was posted even in the edit and history section.

Apparently it's real, but I can't read it either. Baka-tsuki needs to sort its shit out.

Nothing is updated.

Try pressing the "edit" part and then hit the back button. It's weird but it's working for me. If I refresh the page and try again it still works.

No, it's fake. Provide a screenshot if you insist otherwise. Never had this happen before.

Fair enough. B-T is fucked. None of my tricks are working.

>“Work with me, Misaka. I need your help.”
He had to fight.
He had to protect something important from this chain reaction of malice.
“I’ll return everything to normal. I swear it.”

Here's a direct link I obtained by using a proxy. After using the link I can now access without a proxy.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_2&oldid=506501#Part_10

ghost girl's probably fucked now. Misaka's going to shut down her entire network.

Index needs a happening.

And Kamisato dying or just not showing up ever again.

It works. Thanks.

Tokiwadai refugee crisis confirmed. Someone call Sup Forums

It needs a new season, otherwise we're stuck like this.

>“They looked at the collapsed school building and called it a treasure trove!! They said they could make money off of the drugs and equipment at such a prestigious esper powers development institution. They laughed and said they were only taking what had been denied them when we locked them out and refused to help them!! They said this was their right and that we were getting our just deserts!!”

Marxists: Solving problems with other people's money since never

#refugees welcome
#freeojou

>mikoto experiences a typical black Friday

>He simply held the girl’s fragile body tightly in his arms once more.
>The girl’s lips moved a little as Kamijou held her and she buried her face in his chest. He did not sense any of the embarrassment or bashfulness of skin contact with the opposite sex.

Ara ara

The 2 lovebirds can't get enough

I doubt there's anything short of Touma straight up having sex with a girl that could cause a major jump in sales at this point. It probably needs an anime or something.

Doesn't even have to be Index III, Railgun D, or an Accel anime. I bet they could probably get away with even Index-san or idol Accel adaptations.

>wanting the better boy to die

>Misaka could have killed random people offscreen

Is just me or it seems that touma has been more aggressive in this volume?

She probably already went crazy and started killing rapefugees.

>So don’t lose your way.

I kek'd

>killing intent
>going semi-berserk
Mikoto is becoming slightly more deranged. AAA is surely corrupting her.

>A righteous-sounding voice questioned him from surprisingly close by, so Kamijou grabbed the girl’s collar and got up. He then swung the weakened girl horizontally to throw her at the righteous red ranger. While the boy was stopping the impact, Kamijou crouched down and ran forward to hide in the rioting crowd.

What the fuck, Touma

Since when was Touma this...ferocious?

No one should be spared if they get in his way, even if they're a cute girl.

Tbh Mikoto should've killed those ungrateful bastards.

>this volume
Did you miss how hard he went on PH, Leaving those people at the mercy of Germaine, or the fight with Kamisato. Touma has been a tad less heroic since NT10

People are being fucking crazy and he has no time for moral speeches. Making a speech when you could avoid it got Kamisato killed.

>Tons of Level 0s broke into Tokiwadai to plunder and rape cute young girls
Doujin when?

>Kamijou ran with all his might and tackled the girl at her slender waist. As strange shriek escaped her throat and she fell onto the wet road. He climbed on top of her, placed his hands on her throat, and half-crushed her windpipe while shouting down at her.

>“Are you the ruler!? Where’s the key to the Sphere!?”

>He could tell from the look in her eyes that she was trying to say something with some rationality and calculation behind it, so he did not hesitate to press his body weight down on her. She must have had difficulty breathing now because her face turned blue and she shook her head below him.

He has little room to criticize mikoto.

What the fuck? Did Touma contract Kamisato's normal highschool boyness?

All the ojou-samas there are horny as fuck anyways, I doubt there will be much of an issue until 9 months later.

>canon cockhungry ojou have their castle ransacked by strong teenage barbarians who want to plunder their booty

Maybe they did get their food, water, and other resources taken. But for at least half an hour that place must have been heaven on earth.

He was acting harsh, but Touma was at least trying to minimize the damage overall. Mikoto was just causing wanton destruction.

Mikoto did nothing wrong

>Tons of Level 0s broke into Tokiwadai to plunder and attempt to rape cute young level 3s and level 4s.
I don't even know why they try in that city.

Yeah he wasn't doing anything that would get someone killed though.

It never said there were just level 0s.

Isn't the minimum level four to get into Tokiwadai?

>“They looked at the collapsed school building and called it a treasure trove!! They said they could make money off of the drugs and equipment at such a prestigious esper powers development institution. They laughed and said they were only taking what had been denied them when we locked them out and refused to help them!! They said this was their right and that we were getting our just deserts!!”

>implying the refugees were wrong

>Tokidawa had water for days, enough to run baths for the entire school
>enough espers and fire power to make the Elements child's play until Yuiitsu directly attacked them
>AAA could easily transport supplies and get around
>meanwhile all the 0s barely have enough water to fight over

If I understood it correctly, Mikoto had to protect both her fellow pure ojous and the attackers who broke through to plunder/rape. And for that, they all criticized her. What the fuck.

Kamisato was forceful, but he didn't went around choking people for information. Touma is just mad as fuck.
He probably wasn't joking when he said he'd spank Fran earlier.

Level 0 plebs please go and stay go.

Not everyone is a 0

Touma just wanted to take control of the sphere and end the misinformation, and he even lamented the fact that he couldn't do nothing to help them.
Misaka was trying to destroy everything

The Tokiwadai girls were exhausted. That gave them a chance to zerg them down.

Just like my Europe!

>muh Touma is edgy now

Maybe this will help sales.

Yeah and they demanded more, and when there wasn't anything left they just left

You're fired

kinda sounds like Kamachi is making a meta commentary of people bashing on Mikoto.

Mikoto got redpilled

Then again she was redpilled from the start

>"Everyone has to look out for themselves"

He tried to shoot a snuff film for fucks sake. He's way worse and more violent than Touma. He also used a flashlight as a baton to kill best Kihara. Touma doesn't use weapons.

He punches girls in the face without hesitation and doesn't attend school.

You can't be a true normal highschool boy if you don't solve all your problems with your bare hand.
Even if it means you have to choke some bitches.

For being like Touma who helps/saves people in front of her regardless of what they do?

A man has to do what a man has to do.

But he doesn't kill people or try to. RIP Noukan, press F to pay respects
Exactly.

He's going to try and choke the wrong girl one day.

>Kamijou Touma held a blade too large to call a knife. It was longer than two 30cm rulers. Needless to say, it was the cutlass the pirate girl had worn at her hip. Yes, Kamijou had not just been trying to stop her when he tackled her at the hip. He had been going for the buckle of the thick belt that held the sword.

Kamisato is a gentlemen, he doesn't hit girls. Kamisato only attacks back when he gets attacked. The only exception is he'll do what is necessary by whatever means to protect his girls or to accomplish his task of removing Magic Gods.

The problem I have with this Touma is kinda brings down moments like when he beat the fuck out of that guy on the plane because he hurt Index. Now with this as the norm he would have to legit kill someone to show how serious he is when it comes to Headcrab and minithinus