HAPPENING DEMOCRAT Supreme Court Justice Bill SEX SCANDAL

"A post on O'Neill's official Facebook said he was speaking up "on behalf of all heterosexual males" after allegations against Democratic U.S. Sen. Al Franken came to light Thursday. O'Neill, a Chagrin Falls native, said he had been "sexually intimate" with "approximately 50 very attractive females."

O'Neill said he was disappointed by the "national feeding frenzy about sexual indiscretions decades ago" and wanted to focus on the issues like legalizing marijuana and addressing opioid addiction. Over the last several weeks, numerous allegations of predatory sexual behavior against powerful men have come to light."

Full link:

>cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2017/11/sitting_supreme_court_justice.html

In his post he has essentially DOXXED his exes.

POL FIND THEM and make this the scandal it needs to be!

can we just sum all this shit up as
>fucking boomers

Having sex with women is not a scandal, please don't be retarded Sup Forums

There's no scandal here tard.

If any of them were people he was presiding over as judge he needs to be crucified.

>SEX SCANDAL
>sexual relationship with first true love

Jesus, this place is full of retards

>speaking up "on behalf of all heterosexual males"
HOW THE HELL DID WE EVER END UP AT THIS ABSOLUTELY INSANE JUNCTURE???

He just doxxed a "drop dead gorgeous redhead" as well as a secretary to Bob Taft.

He put enough breadcrumbs out there for this to be a scandal.

What a chad.

BASED

Pretty sure a Supreme Court judge knows the law better then your dumb ass.

nice diary entry, that faggot
> passionate love inda haaeey

>"I fuck bitches"
Bob "50 for breakfast" O'Neill

You would be surprised

More like a fucking retard who thinks the insanity that these Dems created over the last 60 years is going to disappear

political suicide by buzzfeed

He doesn't seem to since he openly refers to sex with a 14 year old as ""national feeding frenzy about sexual indiscretions decades ago""

14 year olds can't give consent and so this is clearly him not distinguishing sexual harrassment from sex

>O’Neil
Sup Forums right again.

>There's no scandal here tard.

The scandal is that a sitting state Supreme Court justice is a lunatic.

humble brag?

Soooo, he’s cool with Moore?

Gotta fet this fuck to resign and get another conservative in

You know the rule. Divide by 3.

>said he had been "sexually intimate" with "approximately 50 very attractive females."
>speaking up "on behalf of all heterosexual males"
> "on behalf of all heterosexual males"
>"approximately 50 very attractive females."
>very attractive females
this is a supreme court judge.

The world is run by morons

its always the cover up that gets them in the end. What isn't he telling us?

THIS HAS POTENTIAL, NIGGERS! GET HIM OUSTED SO TRUMP CAN PUT ANOTHER RIGHT WINGER IN THERE!

Why are Democrats so easily triggered and always respond in the most retarded ways possible? There is no way this isn't going to blow up in his face.

The pre-emptive disclosure of 50 lays is suspect.

So is the fact that in all these scandals he saw himself in the position of the males.

These are all clues.

I, too, would like to get ahead of the scandal and announce that I have a 10-inch long penis, said Mitch McConnell.

Fuck this shit OP is a shill. JFK docs much more interesting

implying he's wrong. this mass hysteria is primitive and disgusting and counter productive.

Dune is the fucking weirdest shit I swear.

What insight

O'Neill the Chad lol. Who woulda thought.

>"it ranged from a gorgeous personal secretary to Senator Bob Taft"

The wording is awkward here. I had to re-read to make sure he wasn't saying he fucked Bob Taft's asshole.

The whole post is cringeworthy, you'd think a judge would have proofread the thing a few times before finally deciding to keep is fucking mouth shut and not post.

Law has little to do with it, it's "public pressure" that gets people fired.

POWER UP YOUR LAHZORS MEN

This would be him, getting out in front of something he knows is coming.

>50 women
>Boomers
This is exact reason you see so many damn commercials for the new Hepatitis C cure. Fucking Boomers have been living with this shit since the 1960's. And its such a (((coincidence))) that they now have a cure when they are all eligible for Medicare/Medicaid for being in retirement age.

There is nothing wrong with what he said but we are in a culture war and this can be used against the left you fucking retard.

Heh heh heh
This is number 37

you are have no idea how the left operates?

...of a shit-tier state.
That fucker's just braggin'.

Number 22.

is he a dem?
sounds like he is trying to protect franken

I can not believe the Judge said that. Holy shit. He should never get political or drive public focus. He needs removed and replaced.

He just made himself the most alpha candidate of all. The reverse of a sex scandal.

He only needed 50 pills and 500 dollars.

That is not the point. Justices are to never get political.

The context of this boasting is interesting. He's trying to get ahead of a potential story. It may not even be that bad, but given the present atmosphere. There may be another appointment coming up soon.

All these hypocritical Democrats providing cover for their own

>they find all those women
>turns out they are all fat pigs

Lmao.
>writes post like a high retard
>DUDE WEED LMAO
Pottery

Yet it's working in our favor. Never interrupt your opponent when he's making a mistake.

I live in Ohio. Pretty nice people.

He looks like a manlet, zero chance he got 50 in the sack.

obvious virgin I had 50 before I was 21, Im below average.

O'Neill forgot to mention that 18 of those females he had sexual relations with were under 7 years old.

yeah, 50 hamplanets. anyone can get trash, the only ones worth it are the attractive goddess tier ones. otherwise don't bother.

>tfw 33, married, and only been with 7 women.

pic related

>Sitting Supreme Court Justice
>Ohio Supreme Court

Literally who cares.