Debating on holocaust

Alright I'm debating someone about holocaust, but they sent pic related. Any redpills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UVsBbddLCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remind them of that (((coincidence))).

That won't convince him, and besides this photo might be real.

/2

wooo, there is at least 50 bodies there. Let's see the other 5, 999, 950

youtube.com/watch?v=_UVsBbddLCQ

Underrated point, this along with
post would actually make a good point.

What uniforms are those?

Here's a redpill. Many jews were systemically killed.

The USSR invaded latvia, estonia, lithuiania, and the ukraine. For a year the people of cities like Riga suffered under the bolshevik boot. Thousands in that city alone were killed by the jewish butchers.

When the German army rolled in to Riga they sent an urgent message to Hitler. Upon arriving in the city they discovered the locals are massacring jews. The orders sent back from the wolf's lair was "do not interfere"

Checked these are soviets. BTFO

He's using a photograph of proof but can't tell you any details? Where, when, who? What is he claiming this shows? That mass shootings of prisoners occurred during the war? No one denies that

It could be any number of groups. Given the fact that they are being photographed, probably one of the more hardcore partisan groups who weren't shy about letting people know they didn't take prisoners.

Could be Russian troops and German prisoners

Thanks Sup Forums told him all these redpill, kept your images too, Hail victory!

It shows soviets killing Wehrmacht soldiers. Just look at the weapons.

The real redpill is that it doesn't matter if the holocaust happened or not. Are you Jewish? No? Then why do you give a shit?

fugg sauce?

No one disputes that people were killed. Massacres happen in a war of that scale, the picture doesn't prove that this was government sanctioned or part of some larger genocide.
Besides, we have no idea why the people in the picture were killed. They might be partisans for all we know.

Source?

Given the fair mild reaction (not to mention a fair ovation at the Emmys) to a whacky comment from Sean Spicer on Holocaust centers, that alone should raise doubts it happened.

I'm pretty convinced Spicer was deliberately on the wind up.

Can't link because I'm a faggot phone poster, but YouTube 'One Third of the Holocaust'.

You're welcome.

Will do.

Just for keks i'll tell you one of the funniest things he did.

Sends me a link to "nazi documents" most aren't even signed.

site itself says: "Documents analyzed 10%"

i laughed at him so hard