What will the world look like in 100 years?

What will the world look like in 100 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM
youtube.com/watch?v=u76Lxn9jrNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland
Poland everywhere.

I hope so. Not ideal desu, but better than most other plausible outcomes I see

Pretty accurate isn't it?

If society doesn’t unfuck itself soon, hopefully a clicking hot nuclear wasteland

Yeah, sure. Too pity it will be called Russia.

Levitating cars will be a thing and they will replace trains. You will also be able to use these cars inside of the hyperloop global network.

The west eats itself during this time, then

nuclear wasteland like black ops 2 nuketown zombies map

>Poland
>Poland everywhere.
t. poland

WW3 has happened.

There will be nearly no brown people.

Middle east is only in history books.

africa is going to still be a shit hole, they finally make decent pots and pans without using plaster.

europe turns into a shit hole, children of the "syrian" refugees will want to get out of europe

quebec gets an influx of minorities, almost making their population 50% white

chinese begin buying air from north america

india is swarmed by flying shit

russia's european wall finished construction

north korea falls because of revolt

Still more likely than your country solving the Hispanic Question.

Russia will absorb belorussia, Ukraine, moldova, Lativa, and Lithuanian.

Empty

really empty

A hybrid of China and Haiti as far as they eye can see with isolated Jewtopias where the jews are immortal because they have an endless supply of organs, adrenochrome, and tissue to rejuvenate themselves.

With all human life ending where it began. Africa.

Pretty much the same except half the world will be brazil.

>Hey, remember that time when James Alefantis and Hillary Clinton saved all those poor kids from Trumps evil clutches?

We can`t let (((them))) win.

If current population predictions are correct, there will be over 5 billion Africans in the world and under 500 million Europeans. The world will not be a good place then.

Final battle between
Mongoloids vs the rest
Whites will be given temporary ethnostate as endagered species under the protection of Mongoloid council but there is a twist. They will use whites as rare sex commodities in exchange for protection and finance which makes me feel bad for you all.

Humid, violent and brown

Jews ruling over brown people.

Kingdoms of ash

>Still more likely than your country solving the Hispanic Question.
we have other questions to solve first :(

Not my problem... but I hope for my grand kids they have vending machines that sell full auto assault weapons

Literally nothing will have changed except Israel gets bigger.

yikes! WTF i love georgia guidestones now.

Either a nuclear desert or an authoritarian politically correct "multiracial" hellscape

Hopefully all the fucking white people are sent to camps and society can finally enjoy peace and pripsperity

A soul killing hothouse where Phoenix-like weather is the norm for most places on earth.

Smog. Hot air. No relief.

People will be too busy trying not to choke when they go outside to worry about petty far right bullshit like racism, Islam, or throwing women under the bus.

Global climate change will be the ultimate game changer in human history, and it will not be kind.

Donald Cuntface will literally be chiseled out of history and every last trace of him erased. He will be so hated for killing our planet that his name will be akin to saying the word "nigger" in public.

This is the future you chose, skinheads. I sure hope your pyrrhic victory over brown people was worth it when your grandkids ask you what it was like when America had snow.

Fight me.

At that time, I hope, human population would be zero (since decades)

Nigger uprising aided by the ancient space kangz and slavery for the sons of Yak*b

Probably around 19c, overcast with a 30% chance of rain. A more specific date and location would have helped.

Finally no white people and we can be kangz again.

Amerimutt meme ceases to become a meme and becomes reality.

Hopefully a burning hell scape, where the few surviving Humans are hunted by shitskins and aliens.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

they already are reality
t. literal amerimutt with le 52% face

Fuck off shariablue

Lol you whitey just take the stuff we powerful black scientists made.

Eloi and Morlocks

Chadlas will rule over humanity

Kang Muhammed Obulungu and his army of tribal warriors attack the capital city of the French Caliphate and loot it for 30 days.

Rolling on the floor laughing, user. I really like that image.

Need a virgin ASSIMO.

Stop denying climate change, anti-human cunt. If it were legal, we would string you up for your pro-extinction crimes, and a pair of brown hands would pull the lever that drops you and breaks your fucking neck, pantshitter.

replace orkz with nogz

God, shut up nigger faggot

If anything we need to accelerate that shit so that we can get off world finally. By fighting climate change you're fighting human progress. The best technological advancements have always come during war -- what greater war is there than the war against nature

Hopefully whiter, probably browner.

Don't you have another movie to shill Al Gore?

Whoa dude I'm dying

This actually fascinates me to see these Africans waging war with bows in the 21st century.

people will be healthier and because of that -
stronger and higher.

Sport is everywhere and for everybody. Olympics for everybody. Religions widely employ integrated physical practices and now look more like yoga-clubs and mma-clubs. Population chopped into thousands of clubs, cults, clans and tribes on so many activities - so people mostly live in the happiness of communicating to very interesting and same minded people or freaks.

The proportion of brown people will be larger. Current statistics gives us very good tools to measure it with a certain probability, but races will not totally disappear in the global world. There will be more descendants of temporary brown and Asian people. The population will like closer to how look like contemporary south Guyana or Brazil.
Internet, robots, clean technology...

Or...

Human activity barely affects climate change.

hopefully we've genocided all brownies by then.

... Or
we have a global war and the life will be completely different.

Like in fucking Gulags, like fucking North Korea - poor industrial cities, drugs, strong leader - the father of the nation and the star in the sky.

The Army is the top elite, can make a coup.

The skin color and the language of that nation who won the war? It will be Jew. Jew control fucking industrial camps. For all of those who lost the war.

Like fucking U.S.S.R. It does not matter which ideology is in the base. The life will be full of suffer and humiliation.

And this people will try to immigrate, but not to another territory - there will be no another territory. People will struggle to immigrate vertically to the higher social class. To become Jew. And it will be the road for best of the best. The best men and women become Jew. In a competition.

The nature of this competition is not important. Elites will design the best way to receive the best to themselves. And as a part of initiation men lose a bit of useless skin on dicks, all learn jewreath or idish. Read some literature, myths of the ancestors like Tora or Beable. Elites are military. Jew with weapon...

Our grandchildren will not stand up from knees we are learning to stand now.

>Human activity barely affects climate change.

That's unfortunate. We really need to step it up a notch.

AI rules the world and AI recognized that niggers and shitskins are threat to the civilization itself. AI process to wipe niggers and shitskins out.

Well of demographic trends continue whites will be a very small minority largely living in isolated communities. There will be a new cold war except with a religious twist as the Hispanic Christian Americas oppose the Islamic Europe. China will be the only relevant country and will have ccolonized much of Africa. Technology will be stagnant. The world will be over populated and mostly poor. Think judge dredd but with way less white people.

This.

The fact that you believe this tells me you have no scientific education whatsoever

O SHIT SOMEONE LIKED MY ART
Here's the full thing

shit.

kek

>the Hispanic Question
There's an easy solution that we're being pushed towards

>this picture not only demonstrates how things are in the U.S.A but also in every other nation as well, sans one , spirited and plucky non muslim democracy in the middle east.

>What will the world look like in 100 years?

Been waiting since last nights thread. Just switch them around to Chadlas on the right and it's a work of art.
>Chadlas shrugged

youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM

alternatively:

youtube.com/watch?v=u76Lxn9jrNo

Repetitious numerals of bigly confirm

All good?

>only half
i admire your optimism

canada, america, britain and all white countries will be gone so we look to china to lead the 'world'

white human extinction maybe 200 years from now

nice larp but they are out-breeding you in your own country. how exactly do you think that will happen?

Perfect. I for one welcome out new robot overlord Chadlas