The superior race

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF?

DUN GUN IT WE IZ SUPERIOR1111!11!1

You know this dude fucked his cousin

There are white people who look weird without making faces. You should use pictures of them when you make shill threads.

We wuz human beans, trust us!

More shirtless rednecks

Behold the master race HAHAHAHA

Yes, the superior race.

Those dumb rednecks are a thousand times superior to niggers

Still better then niggers

"What be bringin' you tuh my Kingdom, whitey?"

How it feel living in a country being a second class citizen?

>You spic or nog?

My guess is light skinned spic, not accepted by either, the whites are less hateful arent they. You want so bad to be king daddy spic but you cant even eat taco bell without diarrhea can you?

You will never fit in and no one will ever love you. Someone from eastern europe, a modern day shit hole, thinks you are worthless.

Suck a duck you fuck

Is out shapes ugly fuck a requirement to be nazi ?

rednecks need to be sterilized and completely ethnically cleansed compkete subhumans to the point where i wouldnt call them white. My aunt refers to them as white mudhuts, get it?

>OP

I see so much superior gene in this family HAHAHA

They can be turned into productive people. They just need something to believe in.

Look iq redneck spotted

The superior race really knows how to build convincing movie sets.

At least they're a family. Same can't be said for niggers.

There culture proudly endorses unoroductive based on the fact that there white. This is the face of white supremacy in south america. "Aslong as im white i can act like a nigger". I say america is better without these scum including the niggers spics and jews ofc.

Stop larping as a nigger you faggot

sage

Yes indeed, movie sets you can observe on the lunar surface with a telescope.

>Implying Jesco White isn't the greatest human being to ever live.

contrary to popular myth, the american rednecks are actually very genetically diverse and very little of them interbreed, contrast this to some middle eastern countries where upwards of half the population is currently married to their cousin

haha

Eskimo and Inuit people are even more inbred owing to low population density and distance between tribes. Pacific Islanders also have limited gene pools.

Does anyone have the graph showing consanguinity by geographical location? Where basically all of it happens in the Middle East and Africa. More specifically - Arabia.

>Descendants of Europeans born and raised in 'Murrica.

Two hillbillies represent the entire white race. HAHA YES.
Seriously shit bait, off yourself for the better of the universe.