Surrogate Mother MUST Turn Baby Over to Gay Couple, Court Sez

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/surrogate-mother-changed-mind-giving-baby-must-hand-child-gay/

archive.is/peMov

A senior judge said that the child's "identity needs as a child of gay intended parents" would be better fulfilled if he lived with the couple.

The woman signed a surrogacy agreement with the men, who she had she met online, and travelled to Cyprus in September 2015 to have an embryo transferred.

But the two families fell out and the woman and her husband changed their minds about giving the child up.

She did not tell the men about the birth for more than a week after it took place last April.

The male same-sex partners began legal proceedings and last year a High Court judge ruled that the child, now 18 months old, should live with them.

While the legal mother and father had the right "to change their minds" this did not necessarily mean that they had the right to keep the child, he said.

The child was conceived using sperm from one of the men and an egg from a Spanish donor, meaning one of the gay couple is a genetic relative of the child, but the birth mother and father are not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did the women receive payment from the gay couple? If so the court is right to give the fags the kid.

>the absurdity of surrogacy and homosexual parenting
And that is why I never went into family law.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/GpjTjr

Wrong. Faggots shouldn't have any rights and should be executed

>the child's "identity needs as a child of gay intended parents"
hol up

>The woman signed a surrogacy agreement
its fucking nothing

The LGBTBBQ is nothing more than an agenda to destroy families and any chance that their osprey will have to continue on a family tree.

Giving away someones child to a gay couple serves no purpose beyond this.

The LGBTQ movement needs to burn and die. Also fuck the UK. It's a nanny country that is filling itself full of "immigrants" and taking away citizen rights at an alarming rate. Why the fuck do the people there put up with this shit?

>hires herself out as a literal baby oven
>doesn't even use her own eggs
yeah this is fucked up but I think she legally has nothing to do with the child. I think this surrogate shit is pretty fucking degenerate in the first place. Is nobody going to comment on how the PLAN was to give the kid to the fags anyway?

This is nothing but a court upholding the law

>the legal mother and father had the right "to change their minds"
Not nothing!

Then she should of had a baby with her husband and not get paid by two gay guys two give them a child

I unironically agree with this ruling because the child has DNA from one of the queers. Blood is thicker than water (even AIDS blood).

bump

How far can humanity fall.

Abortion time.

Surrogate pregnancy is prostitution.

HER BODY HER CHOICE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I unironically agree with this ruling because mothers should have no rights at all to whatever we put in them.

illuminati blood sacrifice.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ

>identity needs

She's not the biological mother anyway. It wasn't her embryo to begin with, she just rented out her womb for a bit. Only the egg donor really has a right to contest the kid.

Why would the egg donor be excluded from the rules of a contract because of her feels?

you're confused

How?