Why I as an Afghan Immigrant Support Open Boarders

I am sort of an Afghan immigrant, I came to America when I was three years old because my parents wanted a better life. I am making the case that open borders is better for the planet. I will try to respond to serious questions and won't be responding to "GO BACK SHITSKIN". I will be listing my arguments on why we need open borders

1. We aren't Freaks
I find a lot of conservatives think of us as they think of goths or those weirdos are so different to the typical person they just can't get along. However when I end up talking to people we relate very fast. Even some racist people I talk to forget I'm non-white while we are talking. What I am saying here is not my opinion but top economist opinions openborders.info/double-world-gdp/

2. Open Borders Will Double GDP
Sup Forums always claims to love free market capitalism so I will explain this hoping you have an open mind. When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary. However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods. So although wages get cut so do prices causing deflation. The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation. Essentially immigration allows governments to print money inflation free. If open borders were applied everywhere worldwide each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double.

3. New cultures
When I suggest this people get all uppity. They say that we are clouding out their European culture (as if it still exists in our consumerist culture). What they don't realize is that culture isn't a 0 sum game, Afghan immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your British/Irish/Scottish/Italian culture or whatever you want to practice. New cultures bring in new options of culture just like new companies bring in a new option of goods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to go back

Why?

We need open borders like we need Soy Boys

Because you are not one of us

>we aren't freaks
Actually the region you hail from has the highest inbreeding rate in the world so yeah you are
>claims to love free market capitalism
Maybe free market within the country, but the free global market is one of the reasons America is in the shit state it's in.
>new cultures
Give me one reason this is a good thing
>it doesnt exclude your culture!
Go on wikipedia and look up any minority pride page, and then go look up white pride. You'll see real quick yes white culture is suppressed even without your cousin fucking culture.

I am an American like you

>Actually the region you hail from has the highest inbreeding rate in the world so yeah you are
You do realize anti-inbreeding talk is highly over exaggerated right?

>Maybe free market within the country, but the free global market is one of the reasons America is in the shit state it's in.
Why? Free trade benefits both involved

>Go on wikipedia and look up any minority pride page, and then go look up white pride. You'll see real quick yes white culture is suppressed even without your cousin fucking culture.
White culture? White supremacy isn't white culture, it's hate.

You may be a citizen of the United States but you are not an American.

No Borders will mean no tax revenue so no free gibs.. you not thought it through have you

Define American.

>white pride is white supremacy

White.

Ummm, no there will still be taxes. Also good, gibs should be cut.

Open borders is population replacement and will permanently drive down the wages until it takes a Bachelor's and a lifetime of debt to make even $11 an hour. We are already at the precipice, and we refuse to sacrifice more good American jobs for one script pajeet code monkeys and Islamic welfare parasites.

Europe is waking up. America is wise in cutting off the borders and chain migration now. Supply side economics is fantastic when we control our demographic destiny. But when mixed with population replacement, it becomes a downward spiral for the nation.

>You do realize anti-inbreeding talk is highly over exaggerated right?
Except it's not, and your region still has the highest rate in the world
>Why? Free trade benefits both involved
Oh yeah sending all those jobs across seas really helped us a ton
>White culture? White supremacy isn't white culture, it's hate.
Do you not know how to read? Look up black, hispanic, asian pride or any race that isnt white.

That is rich coming from an Afghan.

Your kind will be eliminated once the next war starts. You are on borrowed time, remember that.

Why have nations and laws if there are no borders? How would you enforce that?

>I am sort of an Afghan immigrant, I came to America when I was three years old because my parents wanted a better life.
So you're an immigrant
>1. We aren't Freaks
That doesn't mean that mass immigration isn't harmful for native citizens via increased demand for resources, artificial labour-force inflation, or overloading infrastructure and services.
>2. Open Borders Will Double GDP
Doesn't benefit the masses, only the wealthy
>3. New cultures
>When I suggest this people get all uppity. They say that we are clouding out their European culture (as if it still exists in our consumerist culture). What they don't realize is that culture isn't a 0 sum game, Afghan immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your British/Irish/Scottish/Italian culture or whatever you want to practice. New cultures bring in new options of culture just like new companies bring in a new option of goods.
Cultures do and have gone extinct before. Often due to outside forces. What the fuck are you on?
Also, change for the sake of change isn't a good thing. Fixing things that aren't broken by making them new helps no one except those who want to destabilize communities' identities

No nigger

so open borders with Latin America and Africa too is ok with you?

Name a single person involved with white pride who isn't a racist

If wages go down than prices will go down, what's the issue?

>Except it's not, and your region still has the highest rate in the world
Sure it does

>Oh yeah sending all those jobs across seas really helped us a ton
Yeah, having goods made by serfs for our benefit is totally bad for us, while having to work 12/hour days in coal mines is TOTALLY better

>Do you not know how to read? Look up black, hispanic, asian pride or any race that isnt white.
Yeah, that's about love for their own, not hate for othes

Who the fuck you going to collect tax from? No Borders, no state lines to collect tax.. still not thought this thing through have you?

>new culture
Honestly we are all going to be speaking chinese in 100 years

>So you're an immigrant
YES but i was raised here my whole life and only know American culture

>That doesn't mean that mass immigration isn't harmful for native citizens via increased demand for resources, artificial labour-force inflation, or overloading infrastructure and services.
Bro, we aren't a resource based economy anymore.

>Doesn't benefit the masses, only the wealthy
Nonsense man it benefits us all

>Also, change for the sake of change isn't a good thing. Fixing things that aren't broken by making them new helps no one except those who want to destabilize communities' identities
What about change for better food and stuff?

Yeah

>I will be listing my arguments on why we need open borders
you need open borders to get into our country, despite a lot of us not wanting you. It's pretty simple really. And we DON'T want open borders because we don't want you here. Whatever your problems in Afghanistan are, we don't want them coming with you. Fuck your culture, fuck your genetics, and fuck you.

Sincerely, U.S. of fucking A.

>name a single person involved in white pride who isn't a racist.
Me

I mean there's borders but they don't prevent anyone coming in or out

Le immigrant food meme

We're you indtroduced into the covenant of the batcha bazi?

So now you want borders? FUCK ME YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT

he's most probably whiter than (you)

It becomes a death spiral until all you can afford, after rent, taxes, and utilities, only terrible quality merchandise which can only be produced by very few subsidized corporations. Those who managed to climb out of poverty will be plunged back into it when their rent is cheapened and all the ma-and-pa made goods and services are sold out to big name retailers. You are no longer able to sustain a livelihood. There is no individuality beyond what you pay for.

Watch "Wal Mart: The High Cost of Low Prices". Why the fuck, as an immigrant, do you want this?

Americans DO want more immigrants, maybe not racists. But Democrats love us, Republicans respect us, and Trump supporters want us as long as we come legally

Do you want me here?

>Bro, we aren't a resource based economy anymore.

When the fuck did we stumble into infinite resources for everyone?

Open boarders doesn't mean there's no borders. It means they don't block immigrants DINGUS

No

>Sure it does
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
we refuse to pay the bills for you fucking your cousins

we want based japs and aryans from our homelands, not shitskins.

You have to go back where you came from.
We don't want you or open borders so fuck off back to the sandpit. People like you will start the removal of people like you that think it's ok to displace people who have graciously let you in their country.
You should be ashamed of yourself but I see you aren't so beware the day of the rope because I am coming for you! Do us all a favor and KYS now

It's called the information age bro. Information is infinite. America makes its money through finance and tech. We buy resources from third world countries. If more third worlders come to America, there's less people in those countries which means there is more resources per person in those countries. They sell it to America anyway

Your country is literally an amalgamation of fanatic Muslims who live in the dark ages with snippets of technology intermingled. A better analogy would be if Star Trek had disregarded their prime directive on a planet of homosexual goat herders who pray to the moon god.

Yes, open borders means exactly as it says: unpoliced migration and the insolvency of American citizenship for disposible labor. Are you familiar with the Kalpergi Coudenhove Plan?

>pashtun
>aryan

...call me a dingus when you want no borders, but with borders you know... seriously have a long hard think about it then kys

Afghans are white and Aryan

Americans DO want me because they respect other cultures.

>gibs me dat
Yawn

>I am sort of an Afghan immigrant, I came to America when I was three years old because my parents wanted a better life.
Perhaps you should ask yourself why your country is such a shithole, and what you can do to improve it

>1. We aren't Freaks
99% of Afghans wants to make Sharia the law of the land (pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/). That's one reason to keep you out

2. Open Borders Will Double GDP
Because the immigrants have more money by being on welfare. This will destroy our welfare states. Here in the Netherlands, 46% of Afghans are on welfare (www.cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2015/31/zeven-van-de-tien-somaliers-in-de-bijstand)

3. New cultures
Because we're being replaced our peoples and cultures are vanishing. And name something that Afghan culture can bring that's better than what we already had
>We aren't freaks

Yes. I'm a big fan of that guy and in a high-school project I said he was my hero.

Hitler considered them Aryan

I never said no borders dumbass

Do any of you cunts actually thinks he is afganipaki and not some larping kid?

No, infinite information "resources" is not going to sustain a nation. We had a run of that with the Clintons and their house nigger, and it is not worth the productivity and self-sustainability of the American people. We dominate in the oil markets now due to shale oil while Saudi Arabia tries to diversify and OPEC squabbles.

>and what can you do to improve it
One person can't improve a country

>muh welfare
Why not just cut military spending?

>name something that Afghans bring
Good food, beautiful dresses, etc

Show flag so everyone can see where you're really posting from

1)don't think u'r a freak
2)you're right we can print money without inflation with immigration, but thats just a numbers game. its why the german economists want loads of immigrants since the financial crisis. but we dont need you. we need sound money.
3)you'r wrong about culture being all sunshine and roses. you parents culture, and yours, is pervasive, aggressive and destructive.
go home

Glad to know you are a willing slave to Globalists.

So, you want revenge by destroying European ancestry?

>kekistani flag
>"sup forums" (whatever that is) pasta
you have to go in the oven

user, I'm afraid you have a terminal case of stupid.
Tangible resources are more valuable than information when push comes to shove and the competition for said resources always hits the masses hardest. More people on the bottom is not good for any nation

Two points: the wage deflation generated by mass immigration is what got us into the current economic mess with rates permanently depressed.

It doesn't matter if stuff gets cheaper when people can hardly cover basic needs. Open borders have destroyed the US middle class.

You say American culture is consumerist and therefore not worth preserving. Well if consumerism is all you've learned from a lifetime of immersion in the West you really need to leave and never come back.

People like you are useless to us as you don't contribute anything except muh consumerism.Why would we want more of your kind?

>Hitler considered them Aryan
Hitler was just trying to play d and c against the British occupation their , he didn't actually think your white,he tried same thing with native Americans and the USA

Growth keeps happenind dude

Thing is I only have the good aspects about culture. I was raised in America so I am 100% American love the constitution and all that. The only culture i connect with is food and clothing and i like history

That is a good point actually.

No he's thick as pigshit. The kind that only comes from many many generations of first cousin marriages

Open borders and cultural marxism are the antithesis of America. The idea is a European import that goes against the founding, idea of America and everything she stands for. If you want to live here, assimilate, learn our culture and history or fucking leave. Its that simple. Quit trying to change your host country. You are no better than a kike.

>One person can't improve a country
1. Yes he can
2. If that's the case, why should we let you in

>Why not just cut military spending?
1. Why should we cut military spending so you can live from our money
2. Because Afghans and other people from the Islamic world keep committing terrorist attacks

>Good food, beautiful dresses, etc
1. The food is just different, it's not superior
2. Beautiful dresses? Kek (pic related)

Open borders are fine, so long as there isn't a welfare state in place at the same time. No Gibs for non citizens, and if you are found living out on the street, you have to go back. Also, criminals need to be kept out.

>1. We aren't Freaks
No, you are.

Seems legit

>New cultures... Afghan immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your British/Irish/Scottish/Italian culture or whatever you want to practice
Say that again when they become the majority. They'll totally let us eat some english breakfast, allow us to wear whatever we want and drink a glass of wine in the evening.

>Open borders are fine, so long as there isn't a welfare state in place
dude just chink my country up senpai

>Thing is I only have the good aspects about culture. I was raised in America so I am 100% American love the constitution and all that. The only culture i connect with is food and clothing and i like history

then why do you want to invite more 3rd worlders?
don't you realise that this will inevitably destroy the american culture that you claim to love?

>Ima coward gib money
No

I disagree. I think Hitler really believed it because look

Bro, immigrants create just as many jobs as they take because they take jobs and then spend the money back into the economy.

>we aren't freaks
So what?
>double GDP
European GDP is lower than it's been in at least a decade and it has, arguably, the most open borders.
>new cultures
Again, so what? If your culture is so great, you leaving it behind is not a ringing endorsement.

Have the balls to say what you mean, other than whoring the mentality of a cancer cell.

>yes he can
How?

>Why should we let you in
Because my family came im saying we bring in anyone on earth who wants to come, so thousands of people

>Why should we cut military spending so you can live from our money
Cutting useless spending so people can enjoy life.

>2. Beautiful dresses? Kek (pic related)
That's not true Afghan culture. They look like Indian dresses but mainly red. Burkas are not what i mean.

I moved to Canada as a boy from Afghanistan. I am Pashto and look white, essentially... so I had an easy time getting along with people. Never had anyone get mad at me for being ethnic.

Kys commie Afghan before we come and kill you first.

>Bro, immigrants create just as many jobs as they take because they take jobs and then spend the money back into the economy.
No, they take welfare and don't pay enough in taxes to make up for that.
Here's a government study from my country:
>www.cpb.nl/persbericht/329217/immigratie-niet-effectief-tegen-vergrijzing

A few quotes for you, LARP'er
>”Labour immigration on a large scale is not an effective way to lessen the financial effects of an aging population. For the labour market as well there are no positive effects to be expected from large scale labour immigration. Reduced labour immigration can be beneficial for the labour market. This is primarily the case when immigrants are high educated, have good prospects for getting a job and wind up in vacancies difficult to fill in.”
>”With labour immigration on a large scale there are no important beneficial effects to be expected for the already present population of the collective finances. If the social-economic effects of immigrations are on average the same as those of non-Western immigrations already present in the Netherlands, the effect on the collective finances is indeed negative.”
So why should we import non-Western immigrants again?

>Name a single person involved with white pride who isn't racist
Donald Trump

You learned nothing, for it was laid out plain and clear open borders destroyed the middle class and polarized America into rural and city enclaves. Without a rebalance of power to chip the welfare state off their backs, America will forever be addicted on slave wages to whatever consumerist schizo dream (((they))) think of selling.

They will assimilate

>So what?
We deserve equal treatment

>European GDP is slower
Yeah due to austerity

>You leaving it behind is not a ringing endoresment
My parents left due to poverty

you managed to find the best looking afghan you could and he's still ugly
equivalent thread of mexibros posting cute latinas saying mexico is good and cool

and also you're HIDING YOUR FLAG

>Deserve
Nobody deserves nothing user, don't fall for the memes.

Welfare creates jobs too, they buy food and stuff with welfare money which creates jobs. I think you're trolling

He's a civic nationalist

>They will assimilate
Do you have any clue how long assimilation takes?

Here's a hint, it's not done in a lifetime

Never said you took our jobs. Read again.

Most recent immigrants never get a job anyway, or it's so low wage that it's de facto subsidized. Any thoughts on my points though?

>1. We aren't Freaks
No, but you do in general hate America and everything it stands for.
So would slavery. Your culture knows all about that. You Keep slaves to this day.
>3. New cultures
Your culture is destructive and violent. It is antithetical to the American ideals of freedom and self-sufficiency.

>We deserve equal treatment
More "gibs me that" I see

>Yeah due to austerity
It of course can't be because people Islamic countries are overrepresented in receiving welfare

>My parents left due to poverty
And even more "gibs me that"

You deserve nothing.

TELLING LIES ON THE INTERNET? WHO WOULD POSSIBLY DO THAT?

>Welfare creates jobs too, they buy food and stuff with welfare money which creates jobs.
So I have to give you money so you can go spend it because it will help some one else? Why do I need you? I can just buy stuff myself
Also ignoring the study I mentioned, interesting

>I think you're trolling
Fuck off, you're not even showing your flag.

Elaborate bait is elaborate bait.
Race mixing is race mixing

>Bomb countries
>Exploit resources
>Radicalize population
>Invite said population to live in our country
>???
>Profit
Afghanis, Pakistanis, Indonesians, and other Islamic hordes need to stay in their containment zone. Don't push the European lion too far

No, welfare just buys them products. None of that is reinvested in local stores or their communities since the governments hold a tight reign to keep their conglomerates running.

You just have the situation where a thousand people compete for one corporate job a million times over. There ceases to be an entry level or a ladder to climb.

>we deserve equal treatment
I'm not denying you equal treatment under the law.
>austerity
As a result of borrowing from central bank to provide gibs for immigrants.
>poverty
Poverty does not entitle you to anything.

>Nothing
Anything I mean.

Here some more statistics from the Netherlands

See www.cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2015/31/zeven-van-de-tien-somaliers-in-de-bijstand
Percentage on welfare
>Natives: 3.1%
>Turks: 17%
>Moroccans: 27.4%
>Somalis: 68.9%
>Iraqis: 57.8%
>Syrians: 62.2%
>Afghans: 46%
>Iranians: 42.2%
>Eritreans: 50.2%
>Poles: 2.1%
And the Poles typically leave after a certain time working here.

I assimilated my parents did

I leave stuff like that to business and economics people

You literally answered why we don't want you in our countries in your first paragraph, but fine, let's go point by point.
>We aren't freaks.
We can skip this one, because I give zero fucks about Afgans as long as they don't want to fucking exterminate my bloodline.
>Open Borders Will Double GDP
Do you know why? Because of the constant stream of cheap labour from pisspoor countries. You are not a person here, you are a resource to be used to increase the wealth of the rich, while taking the jobs from the local population because you are literally viewed as subhuman and so can be paid less.
It won't decrease the price of the goods, as the costs remain the same unless you are running an illegal sweatshop.
Also dumbass, inflation doesn't work that way, the more of something there is, the less its worth, so if there is more money, it's worth falls, no matter what bullshit solution you try to find.
Also, not to mention that open borders would ruin many countries as their best and the brightest leave to find better life, leaving them country to degrade.
>New Cultures
If you have to immigrate, keep your culture to your groups, I give zero fucks, but you don't want to do that as you state here. You want to "enrich" our culture, don't you? You constantly want more representation and recognition, in other words force our culture upon others.

>We aren't Freaks
You aren't Western and Westernizing your ilk will take generations, and what do we gain from it? I don't dislike Afghanis, and I don't agree with American foreign policy but those aren't good enough reasons to open the floodgates
>Open Borders Will Double GDP
Culture > Money, this argument may work well with a material-obsessed scumbag but believe it or not there are more important things than wealth and material gain
>New cultures
On a global scale sure, but on a national scale no. The world should be a mosaic of peoples that should encourage others to travel. Why do I need to open my city to every third worlder who wants to come in? I know why YOU want to come here, because we have the money and the standard of living. Simply put our gains are null compared to the effort we put in to hosting other peoples. Also we don't have to do shit. If we wanted we could let no one in and let you lot rot in your homelands

>because my parents wanted a better life
I wish this meme would end. Go make Afghanistan great again, or whatever I don't care. Don't bother replying I'm leaving this shitty thread.

Westernizes takes literally a civics class

Are you Muslim?