Global economic reset incoming ? This explains Trumps recent trip to asia

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/931280152427941888

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/06/28/chinas-debt-surpasses-300-percent-of-gdp-iif-says-raising-doubts-over-yellens-crisis-remarks.html
reuters.com/article/us-global-debt-iif/total-global-debt-tops-325-pct-of-gdp-as-government-debt-jumps-iif-idUSKBN14O1PQ
operationdisclosure.blogspot.lt/2017/11/restored-republic-via-gcr-as-of-nov-17.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how could american debt be a threat to china. actually how could it even be a threat to the US.

is this person just saying "as much of a threat" aka zero?

Would be glorious. Believe it when I see it though.

No proofs. I’m so tired of the anonymous clue goo droppers.

China wants to be paid back with something of value which isn't going to happen if the Fed inflates the currency to oblivion.

Keep paying your billls and dont hold your breath.....

That's the secret. The new currency will be backed by potable water. Trump was sending a message +++

We can default and destroy their economy, hurting our own, but we'll win the war of attrition.

3 letter ,3agencies will be exposed and disbanded
,hopefully this year .

>victoryoflight
100% fake and 500% gay every time

Has this faggot ever been right about anything? I cant believe I got out of bed for this.

that's not how economies work

>Victory of the Larp
Was Q busy? Oh wait, one and the same.

We have a winner

>TFW you're too stupid to realize it will be backed with ARAMCO oil

Keep focusing on the water bottles, dipshits. I'm sure you need all the insipid Drumpfy nonsense you can get these days just to be able to fall asleep in your mother's basement.

checked
kek is speaking, but it just sounds too good to be true.

Take our Windsor's assets and we will go full jihadi on you

That's how we made it work, though.

fuck off david semen you fucking kike

It is close. The debt levels are too high across whole globe. US total debt to GDP is around 350%, many EU countries are even higher. China is around 260-300% by different estimates. Total world Debt to GDP is 325%.

cnbc.com/2017/06/28/chinas-debt-surpasses-300-percent-of-gdp-iif-says-raising-doubts-over-yellens-crisis-remarks.html
reuters.com/article/us-global-debt-iif/total-global-debt-tops-325-pct-of-gdp-as-government-debt-jumps-iif-idUSKBN14O1PQ

bull shit

What does this mean for bitcoin?

he was making a joke you fucking sperg

That would be good
Maybe the mudmonkeys will want to go home after that?

If you listen to anything that larp account has to say you're just as delusional as him. Seriously the dude is a retard

1,000,000 USD per Bitcoin.

This. I can't believe people still follow this retard. His initial tweet barrage was actually pretty good but it was obvious it was a LARP. If only their was a way to sage on Twitter

Davids ego is too big to use a made up name.

>victory of the larp
I was wondering what that faggot was up to. Haven't bothered to check in.

Literally none of the shit he says is true

It's absolute bullshit made up by David Semen the kike turbolarper attentionwhore who has been making up silly garbage theories about alien disclosure for over a year now.

ok

>Potable water
Canada future superpower

This. VotL and OP are confirmed faggots (and probably samefags).

I always laugh when some faggot thinks china is such a mighty power. They built their entire economy on sand. There is nothing real about it. China is a bubble.

The US has 20 trillion debt.
China has 40 trillion debt.

China GDP growth 7.

US GDP growth 3.

>Believing (((economics)))

In case to haven't figured it out economics is a field ruled by lying kikes. It's all smoke and mirrors.

So fake and so gay. We're talking trans level gayness.

Actually they had 6% growth and 7 % inflation.
Even you are smart enough to figure out what that means.

Would the Rothschilds ever allow this to happen?

no. its world war 3 level territory for them.

At least he doesn't sleep WITH her like you do, you fucking leftist degenerate.

If case you haven’t figured out wages haven’t risen in the last 40 years adjusted for inflation.

For your own mental sanity please stop paying attention to fucking larpers you goddamn schizo boomers

Lol no. The Chinese are the ones with actual productive capacity. They can buy grain from Russia. The US is a fake (((service economy))) reliant on printing bills.

Bullshit fake source. Proven gay twatter account

indeed! human energy and faith are the only glue holding together perceived "value" in the U$D. when you lose the human energy, you lose the faith, you lose the glue. human lives are like dollars; the more thee are, the less value each has. 7.5 B people is an awful lot of people to piss off, who will be out to decorate some nightmares/fears

/thread

Weird.. sorta matches the hard push on clarification of asset seizures... from a few days ago. I’m getting old, so I don’t remember where I heard the Congress begging for clarification

>inflation

What’s the GDP of China adjusted by PPI?

Why the fuck do you think the old guard never Trump GOP and the Dems are running around like chickens with their head cut off? Their masters are demanding action to stop the madman Trump. But they can't deliver.
They have been in full panic mode for over a year.
MADMAN ON THE LOOSE JUST CANT STOP HIM

I figured that out when I was 13 lmao. It's all controlled. They want to destroy the middle class. They want you to embrace modern communism. They want to rule over a poor slave class in a fuedal Lord fashion. The middle class is their last true opposition.

I think russia's is below 100%

they're probably going to get through an economic depression virtually unscathed, aside from whatever impact on their import/exports

I like this larp because it plays at some interesting aspects but at the same time oh wait didnt a rothschild plane and chopper go down wait wat

Yeah, it in the last 30 years China has built the infrastructure of America x3 and its communist.

nothing shows it to be real, but what shows it to be fake?
proofs?
rothschild plane crash with no survivors? why now?

the libshit pseudo intelectuals still vote for social democrats anyways,they are useless.Only the rural conservatives holding up the countries together .

hit the kikes where it hurts! go trump go

>Ok

The numbers seem to confirm. True if big.

Also being this out of touch with reality. Just.

China liquidated all their US Bonds years ago.

Their bonds are basically irrelevant at this point. The fed could buy them in a couple months.

what good is a product which cannot be sold? Amerilards are scarfing up Chinese goods. the lions share of China's wealth originates in N. America, wherein "debt" has made a single families worth at an estimated $500 Trillion. read: this one family can pay off/forgive world debt 3x over, and still be the wealthiest family for the next 1000 years. bear in mind also, that this is only one family of some 300 .01%'ers

Yeah because the kikes are moving onto China and are going to do the same pump and dump they're trying here. Just wait if nothing changes in ten years they're going to be promoting (((diversity and multiculturalism))) over there.

This. People don't seem to realize how fuck huge the amount of money printing is currently.
Governments are buying hundreds of billions of their own debt every month.
During the next downturn global hyper inflation is 100% guaranteed.
The system will seize up and billions will die in the lesser countries.

But Trump will save us. Don't worry.

America has purposefully been VERY conservative with harvesting natural resources from within our own borders, preferring to buy raw materials from abroad and make them into things before selling them.

China, on the other hand, has strip-mined most of their surface materials and polluted the shit out of their rivers, bays, and lakes to the point where they are now forced to look outside to find materials for production.

If the USA were to default, China would be stuck with an economy entirely built on buying materials from outside to sell outside without their biggest customer.

Meanwhile, America is sitting on entire cities with manufacturing plants that can be retrofitted and re-staffed in under 2 years, and a workforce hungry for production jobs.

Never going to happen.

Keep dreaming buddy.

Wait, people even here actually think that Trump is an outsider to the international banking cabal? The guy worth some $10b+ who has family that is nearly exclusively Jewish? Just how retarded are you?

wtf is happening ?

operationdisclosure.blogspot.lt/2017/11/restored-republic-via-gcr-as-of-nov-17.html

Governments aren’t buying anything, they’re selling debt to the banks who are diluting your purchasing power when they print money.

It’s basically a hidden tax.

Russia will most likely make it through unscathed.

We're talking about a country that sanctioned themselves in order to give the UN and the US the middle finger over the Crimea incident.

They literally give no fucks and would most likely come out on top.

what is this supposed to be?

You're the brainlet who thinks economics is anything other than the ruling elite's signal to oppress the people or give them some breathing room. You also think BitCoin is actually going to be a viable currency.

gold backed new currency , debt erasure for all countries ,maybe universal basic income(for whole world population taken from rothchild 500trillion weatlh) in transitional period for financial system to recalibrate themeselves or lift from poverty the 90% of worls population

Bullshit. The ECB and the BOJ are literally buying everything. Openly. They announce it proudly.

also pic related to event ,also mr robot tv show jinted at this event too .

trusting anything that comes from this.. sage.

purely unsubstantiated claims.. a thread died for this. kys.

nice.

sounds like a rejected idea for mr robot season plot

Windsors confirmed for assisting jihadis. Man you are stupid.

>YFW you live to see Trump do what Hitler wasn't allowed to fully accomplish.
My God, how glorious will it be.

Doesn't matter he makes it fun to read. Also why was Obama one of his first followers?

>thinks bitcoin isn’t viable
>thinks Zimbabwe notes are viable

Lel

its obvious now theres a lot of new people here.

stop posting this jew larper

Windsors have literally nothing to do with banking though. In fact the reason the (((Rothschilds))) ended up with such free reign was through Monarch spending (Prince Rupert iirc) which is then inherited by the next Monarch. It's the entire reason why the taxes on tea were raised in America which lead to the Revolution (the British not being able to be taxed anymore than they were and (((debts))) needed paid).
Is this just some larper? I can't imagine someone "in the know" being so historically illiterate. Or are they saying they'll just seize Windsor assets because reasons? This reads like some Jew has invented a scenario and then got carried away in their own meme.

GOLD BACKED CURRENCY WORLD-FUCKING-WIDE

NO MORE FIAT CURRENCIES

China is also in a Central banking debt bubble. All world currencies are pegged to the dollar, to develop as a nation and get the industrial base China's central bank has had to print at the same or faster rate than the us to keep China currency weak verse US. This goes for every other currency in the world as well, but China has the biggest debt bubble out of all.

>Thinks Bitcoin isn't compromised
>Thinks bitcoin can compete with the USD

The Blockchain is a good idea but BitCoin is a money laundering scheme.

Why not silicon/energy backed currency?

How do they work when the power structure has been RIPPED out from underneath? Genuinely curious, Schlomo. Keep in mind that if this is where Trump's going, you can take all your Keynes economics theory books and burn those fuckers in a Nazi bonfire.

You obviously don't know shit about finance and are a 13yo.

If the US cannot pay back an amount that is equivalent to chinas yearly accomplishment, then china is out that money as well.

Honestly, our debt is more of a liability to them because their economy rides on how much they think we are capable of paying them back.

big if true

>when you realize a magazine from 1988 predicted the exact year the economic reset would happen and foretold of a new global currency but you still think (((they))) are not in total control because Jews play both sides and you got tricked

Bitcoin has properties of both currencies and commodities.

I don’t think it will ever compete directly with reserve currency of the world, but with inferior currencies it obviously has competitive value.

If shit is really going down, we're not going to know about it till it does. All leaks are LARPS. The establishment has been in place for a very long time. If trump is really not part of the club, I'm doubtful he can do anything to fix things. The closest explanation for the way things are today is pic related. Reality is nothing like the movies. The good guys never win.

Neat, gold standard as the international standard.

Only reason we went off of it 50 or 80 years ago or so was to take advantage of the economic boom and print more money.

An international gold standard would probably put the west into another "golden age".*

*I haven't the knowledge nor experience to know what will happen.

Though I will say that it is not nearly as scary as some people will try to make it seem.

How about you use this knowledge of what is about to happen to get rich.
99.999% of people dont have the slightest clue.

God dammit. He’s LARPING about CBTS thread. Fucken retard