Things white people Need to know

OK I'm prepared for the usual way people avoid the truth on this site, bait, saged, shill etc so I'm reaching out to the people here with compassion and empathy and want to see the world prosper? First off all why shouldn't us black people be paid for the injustices upon us? You all have always had freedom we have only had it for a hundred years and even at that we are never truly free. You watch are sport stars, listen to our musicians yet treat us like we aren't as good as you. OK I ask you this, what way aren't we superior physically? Stronger bones, bigger penis to attract the opposite sex and much better muscle tone. Some of you may be smarter but I've been raised to believe we are warriors put upon earth by God to fulfill his purpose that's why we were given these advantages and the sooner we are paid back for history and get given the advantages we earned instead of all the whites getting it the sooner we decide not to bring down an unholy hell upon white people.

You want me to explain the black man's struggle in a few words read this and pay attention

>I'm not black I'm OJ, ok?
The sooner you all recognise the black man and woman struggle the better, not for us but for YOU

I'm sure the weaponized autism and racism of Sup Forums is going to give you reasonable discussion on this topic. Good luck.

are you a hundred years old black guy?
no
then stfu

ay yoo hol up

Well, if blacks and whites are equal how do you explain the fact that the africans never created a civilization of any substance, or the fact that they fell prey to the Europeans so easily. Considering how the white people turned blacks into slaves, doesnt that say something to you? Hell yoi didnt even fight to earn your freedom, the white people died to abolish slavery for you.

the only thing white people need to know about blacks is liberia, the rest will come naturally

You're so misinformed it's actually funny.

I bully bitches like you on the corner and steal your wallet and video games

You kangz'n shiet slaved Jews. Will you repay them too?

>how are we not better

>Looks up black obesity rates
>Longest schlong holders in world
>Hottie blax go out with dork whites
>Ugly whites find best blax

Inform me then mate, if you manage to find time beteeen tbe bullying ofc :p

Look, most whites think that black people are ugly and dumb. That's just the long and short of it. Some pretend to think otherwise, and a few actually do, but most of us think that. Get over it.

You were brought to 56% mutt land to plow the fields for the crackers you nigger, you didn't do your job well and refused to go back home. The only payment you will get in the future is a complementary noose and 1 ounce of crack.

>I bully bitches like you on the corner and steal your wallet and video games
typical nigger

interesting how "warriors" have been getting btfo by literally every other ethnic group for centuries. but sure, bring down that unholy hell on white people, we'll see how that works out for you.

>Tries to intimidate on an anonymous board
>Bc he can't irl
>Doesn't realize how pathetic this looks

Sad!

Checked,nogs btfo

Malcom X was unironically based
>hates Jews
>wanted to live in a separate but equal society in which blacks don't depend on others
>hates fags and trannys
>hates racemixing
If he was white he would have been portrayed as Hitler 2.0.

Nogs are entirely dependent on Whites for survival. All we have to do is stop feeding you and millions of you will die. It is only through our excessive out-group empathy and naivete that you survive. Do not test our patience.

>First off all why shouldn't us black people be paid for the injustices upon us?
Are you going to pay me for the injustices your people have committed against me?

>bring down that unholy hell on white people, we'll see how that works out for you
What did Satan mean by this?

My dad was in a concentration camp. He got an apology and a little money. I was not in a camp. I get nothing. DO YOU SEE THAT WORKS YOU WORTHLESS RETARD, SAGE

You got your "reperations" you dumb nigger, its called welfare, but you dumb niggers spend it all on crack and hookers. You were never slaves your ancestors probably were but you were not.

Why do you cowards not say this on real life though? Fine you don't like us and want to demean us but do you all not accept in your own minds that you are truly cowards who would never say this to a brothas face? Maybe you all have autism and are socially unaware and can't feel emotions but just want you to take a second for you all to realise you're all pussies each and every one of you. I kind of can't blame you since we are better in every physical way
On average bigger
On average stronger
Way better fighters
Way faster reflexes
Much more densely muscled
Better muscle tone
And got to mention again much larger penises

Hmmmm I wonder why black men were born with that particular advantage :)

God I see the message you just sent me I shall beat up at least ten white boys by years end I promise you!!!

to compensate for an utter lack of scientific advancement / inability to manufacture modern weapons?

Best xD's

>First off all why shouldn't us black people be paid for the injustices upon us?
You already have been, it's called the welfare state and affirmative action. Both of which should be ended. Your reperations time is over because you've squandered them and you don't even realize you had them. That's how fucking dumb you are.
> You all have always had freedom we have only had it for a hundred years and even at that we are never truly free.
Untrue. Europeans fought to free themselves from various authoritarian controlling goverrnments, kings, emperors, et cetera, who ran them for nearly forever. That's the difference, Europeans freed *themselves*. Blacks couldn't even do that. They had to be freed by Europeans.
> You watch are sport stars, listen to our musicians yet treat us like we aren't as good as you.
Oh look, we jewish puppets watch the other jewish puppets! Amazing!
>OK I ask you this, what way aren't we superior physically?
Lol. You're *Proud* of traits that came from being bred like dogs?
Hilarious. "I've been bred to be a pack mule! I can carry extremely heavy loads that you could no way accomplish! You're just jealous of my ability to carry loads, a pointless virtue in the modern age that I cling to in order to preserve a minor amount of self-esteem!"

You are all mixed rape babys with scurvy weakass mutt genes. Tyrone from x African country is better than you in every single way.

You stop feeding just the impoverished blacks and not just the poor and see what happens white boy we will make the Rodney king riots look the mother fucking fourth of July on you bitches

Satan agrees..blacks is whack

Your people were selectively breed by white people to have those traits
Go to Africa and see if the black people there are the same

N G R

If you want gibs, ask the fuckers who brought your ancestors here, not the ones who freed them. Besides, if you truly are superior then name one thing of any significance that your race has created. Just because you got BTFO hundreds of years doesn’t mean we should foot the bill for your drugs, crime and KFC your race brought to my country.

Those are your crowning achievments and you wonder why your people consistently fail in this country unless they are uncle Tom coons...

gib? gibs me dat?

remember to sage you dumb niggers

> I've been raised to believe we are warriors put upon earth by God

> niggers
> not having been enslaved by literally every culture in history

LMAO right at this very second your less fortunate cousins who were left behind in Apefrica are getting cucked by the Chinese. Before that they were cucked by Arabs and before that they were cucked by Europeans. You're a slave race if there ever was one.

how many Africans were living in straw huts eating dirt cookies when Wernher von Braun was developing the Saturn V? And you probably think Africa would've been space kangz n shiet if wypipo never showed up

Nice larp OP, but the fact your on Sup Forums of all places only proves that’s bullshit and even if it was true your only justifying dindu like you needing to be gassed.

When white people came to africa, they felt a need to civilize the retarded savages they found there, so while they did take out resources, they also built roads, schools, etc. Now the chinese are coming for the resources, and the difference is, they absolutely don't give a fuck about civilizing the retards. They will pay the local warlord for permission to strip mine the land and shoot anyone who gets in the way of business. I think you're going to find out how much you missed white people twenty or so years from now.

Stopped reading after, already as early as the second sentence, you were asking for gibs. Everyone has suffered, and some our ancestors had it worse than yours. Earn your place in the world or no one will ever respect you.

If you did, you would kick a hornets nest like you couldn’t imagine. When you chimp out you break shit for a week and when we do it the third Reich happens.

You don't have to tell us that, we know

>Gets abso-fucking-lutely rekt by every other race throughout the entire history of the world
>still thinks hes superior
activated my almonds

The thread.

P.s. Youre strong because you were bred that way by slave owners. Real Africans look like "I am the captain now" not Ray Lewis and Labron James

yes, that's fine, but I don't see how blaming your middle-class white peers/begging for more welfare will change anything. maybe your "peeps" should convert to the protestant religion and live in the name of the lord. none of the blacks I ever saw in church felt compelled to "wile out."

tl;dr nigger thug culture is your fundamental problem, not "whitey."

>Az a Blakk Kang I'ma try out dis empathy shieet

Kek

>nigger
>having empathy

Pick ONLY one

>I'm reaching out to the people here with compassion and empathy
one post later..
>I bully bitches like you on the corner and steal your wallet and video games
this is sad, you couldn't even keep it up past one fucking post...

We created the big black cock that all those white bitches love believe me ask your mother

>On average bigger
>On average stronger
>Way better fighters
>Way faster reflexes
>Much more densely muscled
>Better muscle tone
>And got to mention again much larger penises
Literally all of this is untrue if you consider actual Africans, who are on average thinner, weaker, and generally are terrible fighters. Until gunpowder weapons equalized the power balance (and only managed to save Ethiopia) literally every European nation that went to Africa found it easily conquerable. And this was when we're talking much lower tech levels: spears and swords and sandals. The Carthaginian Phoenicians kicked the ass of Africans, the Romans did, the Egyptians did, litterally every single empire did. Africans are awful at war and the main reason they have better muscle tone is literally due to their thin skin, which tends to show muscle definition better. Go speak to body builders about vascularity and they'll all say Africans have a huge advantage here due to naturally thin skin.

And the larger penises thing is an absolute myth. Go speak to some sluts, gay or straight. Get 'em drunk and honest. You'll hear tons of stories of tiny dicked black guys. As someone who used to tend bar . . . oh man, ladies who are getting frustrated when they hit the wall will reveal all after a couple drinks. And I've heard so many accounts of baby dick blacks it's hilarious when I see this meme being pushed.

>Nigger culture is your problem

Technically true, but nigger culture stems from nigger genetics
You can take a monkey out of the jungle etc

Then we fuck all you nazi wannabes up it's ain't just those rednecks with the guns white boy come to my neighbourhood and you'll find out :) like you all agree we are breed for combat

>listen to our music
Stopped right there m8, you almost had me

Top kek.

Y'all faggots posting in a divide and conquer thread

>it's a meme
What ever helps you sleep at night my friend hahahahaha ha

OP's answer to everything is about his genitals.

I mean it is junk, but divide and conquer? Blacks have never been our allies.

Your sure are seeking empathy by throwing our insults nig nog, but having an oversized dick accomplishes absolutely nothing. Besides, the top 10 weight lifters in the world are white and the only thing subhumans like you can do is run fast.

We literally enslaved you with hardly any effort. We could have genocided you all. In fact, we have enough nuclear weapons to wipe Africa off the face of the earth. Russia alone could completely wipe out every single living creature on Africa. You don't want us to show our dark side.

You won’t do shit you larping fagot. Why don’t you show your real flag or post a pic of yourself with a time stamp if you really are so big and bad.

you can have your reparations after i get my land back.
love,
redskin squaw

Remember to sage the this nigger shill thread which is also Bait

yeah, he was alright.

Flag larping should be a range ban the same way everyone on /fur/ was banned.

You should pray to God that you live in Western countries among extremely friendly whites. If you did that in Russia, you'd all be exterminated. Once Western Europe falls because of its cuckery, expect Russia to takeover and exterminate all the niggers and muslims.

every post in the entire thread aside from op expresses the same sentiment
>divide

>so I'm reaching out to the people here with compassion and empathy and want to see the world prosper?

Ok.

>First off all why shouldn't us black people be paid for the injustices upon us

assuming we did something to you, SLANDERER! "gib free shieet" SAGE!

First, learn the history of Haiti. Give youself some background on how we see you. Second, learn what animal husbandry is and how it works and know that the masters for sure used those techniques on ALL livestock. Now go chew on that with ur mah dick.

All you morons not realising I'm being paid shit money by stupid activists groups to post these stupid threads and screenshot the reactions and sent it to them. They are just as pathetic but still I kind of like you weirdos use your heads..

Or just give it back to the uk?

Keep being distracted by petty threads

>implying we don't know this and we aren't giving you fake replies

im not reading your faggoty post, just here to say fuck off nigger.

They were bred that way. Strongest black bull bred with strongest she-boon to produce better offspring. It's an evolutionary think you stupid dindu

We know... a monkey like you wouldnt voluntarily involve themselves in political discussion

When are the Habsburg and every other european nobel family gonna pay me for the shit they put us normal european trough? Or do you think whitey had never a hard time?

The b8 really goes downhill at the weekends

>why shouldn't us black people be paid for the injustices upon us?

Sorry but you don't get to take my shit because some assholes took your great great great great grandparents shit

Stopped reading after why no reperations
I will literally help kill all of you rather than pay reperations.

You want the truth?

Dayum nigga you couldn't even keep it going for more than one post before you started chimping out. Fucking sad.

Please try to bring "unholy hell" down on white people. You have no idea what kind of powder keg we really are

>You watch are sport stars, listen to our musicians yet treat us like we aren't as good as you.

I'm not actually black I'm Jewish mate the activists groups only pay Jewish people to do this or so I think, they pay me and a few of my friends after we joined a Facebook page and we are all Jews. They have this stupid list of what to say, force racist comments, screenshot anything that makes you look stupid like on election night when you all were posting those send me your energy posts. My guess is they sell the images to be used on those crappy websites.

If you all know already why are we still getting paid to do it. Its not even that good of money we are basically paid less than those people who do online surveys but it's easy as hell to do. I've learned some funny things while here so I thank all you nerds :)

>what way aren't we superior physically?

lmao distracted? damn, there's no telling how many larp threads and ridiculous conspiracy theories im missing out on

>t. LARPer

Would you have preferred to be left in Africa ? Make a raft out of shit and fuck off if you don't like it.

>Stronger bones, bigger penis to attract the opposite sex

Northern Europeans are stronger, gooks have faster reaction times, abbos have better eye sight. Niggers have lower iq and are more aggressive. NoT really superior spear chucker.

hmm... so since this is an anonymous forum, why don't you just create threads and have you and a couple others write racist comments in them? there is no difference visually.

>the sooner we decide not to bring down an unholy hell upon white people.

Literally "Let us in or we will kill you" style of negotiations.

>I am reaching out with compassion and empathy
>Why shouldn't we be paid for being made inferior?
>We are physically superior
>Sooner we decide not to bring down an unholy hell upon white people

>Compassion
>Unholy hell

>Injustice
>Biologically superior

>Take advantage of our celebrities
Who make millions and millions of dollars

Idk desu. Smells like a slide

>Some of you may be smarter but I've been raised to believe we are warriors put upon earth by God

I unlike other on this thread think we need to ally ourselves with black against the real enemy.. jews
both whites and blacks are being played by jews
Do most black know how much jewish involvement was in the slave trade?
In the music industry pushing thug culture?
Jewish slum lords and pushers of degeneracy through their mass media.
We should build bridges against a common enemy.