FLORIDA WILL NEVER GO RED AGAIN

DAILY REMINDER THAT FLORIDA WILL NEVER GO RED AGAIN
FUCK PUERTO RICO
FUCK LATIN AMERICA
AND FUCK SPAIN AND PORTUGAL FOR NOT KILLING THEM!

Would it be inhumane to give peurto Rico independence

Trump won the Latino vote in FL lol

Why can’t brown people build civilization?

italy built a civilization.
that's the definition of brown.

>Let me tell you all the places in the world that are white.mutt

Trump would have won without FL...winning PA, MI and WI made FL meaningless

See you next year, user. /florida

Cubans are majority Conservative / Libertarian. It is the Mexicans that always vote Democrat. If Puerto Rico was able to vote it would probably be at least 60% red.

>american calls italy brown

Yeah, Cubans straight from Cuba who realize how shit Communism is. But second generation Cuban-Americans are obviously more leftists like the rest of them

>If Puerto Rico was able to vote it would probably be at least 60% red.

I'm so angry

Maybe, I don't have anything substantial that would prove that too me. I looked. You could be right, not sure,

i hate and wish genocide on all even slightly brown people.

This.. Im latino.. A lot of us even illegals hate and are terrified of us govt. No matter how much the liberals are "with us" all we care about is family, beer and being left alone. I can assure you the generation under us is even more redpilled then the last

Puerto Ricans can't vote in the general election. This is fucking retarded.

Tell them not to vote for democrats then.

>This.. Im latino
Get out
>A lot of us even illegals hate and are terrified of us govt.
Because they don't want to be deported
>No matter how much the liberals are "with us" all we care about is family, beer and being left alone.
Bullshit considering you do everything to push away the native population and turn it into the same shithole you left
>I can assure you the generation under us is even more redpilled then the last
I doubt that

Them puerto rican niggas love Trump. He's the one helping them come here.

> (You)
>>This.. Im latino
>Get out
Im whiter than you and taller
>>A lot of us even illegals hate and are terrified of us govt.
>Because they don't want to be deported
No shit retard holy fuck
>>No matter how much the liberals are "with us" all we care about is family, beer and being left alone.
>Bullshit considering you do everything to push away the native population and turn it into the same shithole you left
Youre repeating what i said just with a cynical twist. Spanish people care about only themselves and not the pasties. Leave them in the shit hole, thats why we have ORLANDO AND HIALEAH
>>I can assure you the generation under us is even more redpilled then the last
>I doubt that
Why?

That would be mexispics and puerto ricflaps

>Orlando and Hialeah
You can't even give examples.
Orlando is shitty because of fucking darkies. Hialeah is actually better than most of Miami-dade county.

So instead of using Kissimmee and Deltona of Puerto Ricans shitting places you decide to be dumb.

Is that why PR officials were withholding aid packets?

HAHAHA YOU GOT ME! Youre so fucking smart!You totally proved me wrong!! HAHA WOW!
Orlando is full of spics, with help from kissimmee. And hialeah is full of the WORST shit.

Stay dead faggot your horrible post just to call me "dumb" jfc

Explain why the worst parts of Orlando are all blue which is all black areas? Hispanic area are actually walkable at night.

Also how is Hialeah even worst of the worst when the area has less crime than the state average? Opposed to places such as Kissimmee which still has the highest crime rate in central Florida?

because florida latinos are almost all cuban, and cubans are hardcore conservative because communism fucked them in the ass and they've never gotten over it.

Yeah, the old Cubans. The younger ones are just as cancerous as the rest of them.

puerto-nignogs aren't going to go to the rural counties that actually make florida red, they will more than likely stay within the nig-nog inner city areas of south florida or move to new yoik to be with their own filth because they typically don't get along with the cuban-nignogs

That would be good if counties only had 1 vote. But the state itself is barely red.

Can Puerto-ricans even vote in a federal election?

Who cares?

Borders are just lines drawn in the sand anyways.

If they move yes they can as they are us citizens.