Spoiler pics out. Waiting for Stream.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1821567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA

RIP King Baum

UNF

Reposting Commander Smoothy

What the hell. Did she just kill one of her sister?

Would lick her boots clean every day.

She's a big girl and has facial features similar to Purin's. Is she going to be Sanji's sister-in-law?

They are all siblings of Pudding so... Yeah.

THE UNSHAKEABLE COMMANDER SMOOTHIE

I don't care for her power, it seems to similar to Crocodile's ability to drain people of their fluids too.

ETA chapter on mangastream?

How long until the chapter comes out? I work a 12 hour shift in 4 hours.. I'm fucked

Since the Korean version came out, it'll be released within an hour. Typically its like 20 mins after Korean ones.

About 2-3 hours from now on.

Crocodile's ability isn't draining people's fluids. Its just one application he developed by mastering his df.

>tattoo
Dropped

>kill
she's still shaking, she just needs a cup of water and she'll be fine

Rose tattoos with thorns are totally okay.

Just her pants, Smoothie can't be a slut.

Okay fuck it, I'm sleeping. Thank you fellas.. I might come back in 20 minutes though.

Is it now safe to say that Big Mom's crew is likely to have the most powerful subordinates (as a whole)? Kaido himself is immensely strong and his top few subordinates are too, but the rest of the crew feels weaker compared to Big Mom's who has subordinates like Bobbin and all Big Mom's kids.

half-longleg?

I'm just now realizing how fucked her proportions are.
Look how fucking skinny her upper arm is, and the change from waist to hips.
It's like Oda went into odadrive when making her.

Would you protect this smile?

These spoilers were dissapointing. Although Smoothie kinda hot, i'd drink her Juice.

I think its just the angle.

Disappointing how? Luffy didn't go super saiyan god super saiyan and beat everyone with his 10x super big-bang kamehameha?

The skelly too cute. Would feed and fuck BM to make her happy.

Yeah, pretty much that. But it seems Luffy is nothing compared to yonko's crew.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>spend 11 hours fighting a guy Luffy himself said had the strongest haki out of the enemies he's faced
>can't beat a Yonko's army after that
He doesn't seem like "nothing" by comparison. He just doesn't seem like an invincible Gary Stu.

Idiot.

People who thought that Oda would ass pull a win for Luffy in this situation are literal idiots. Luffy was in no condition to fight properly plus its a whole crew of a Yonko.

based trips saying it like it is

Big Mom is lying. Calling it.

Guys, do you believe even a Yonko would be able to defeat this army easily?

We don't know the combat capabilities of either the yonko or this army.

For Kaido or Shanks or Blackbeard or even Whitebeard? Yes.

What's even the point of having an army if you are strong enough to do this. They might win but not easily

I think people are highly overestimating the difference in power and underestimating the influence of sheer number.

Because being powerful enough to have everyone else do your shit for you is its own reward

Its sort of a natural thing, powerful peopled (both metaphorically and literally) will be surronded by other powerful people, creating a enviroment of growing strength. Hence why Shanks could go on to become a Yonkou, since he in his own time was raised by one

Agreed. It was also stated already that a Yonko is not dangerous because of his/her individual strength but because of the influence and manpower they have under them. I doubt Shanks, BB, WB, Kaido alone can beat whole army of any of the Yonko. WB himself accepted that fighting Marines and ID prisoners would be too much even for him and that's why he asked Buggy to join hands. It shows that numbers does matter in NW at least.

>Another evil smug bitch
How refreshing.

You want the enemy to be nice and easy going?

>that's why he asked Buggy to join hands
We all know WB was scared he might get his shit slapped by the true Pirate King if he didn't team up

>Pudding is a liar
>Big Mom is a liar
>Praline willing to betray her mom
>Capone scheming behind momma's back
It runs in their family.

>a powerful pirate isn't a shy betabait moeblob
you don't say

Whitebeard might have a chance just due to the range of his powers. He can literally topple an entire island and create tsunamis. He's devestating to large groups plus his conquerors haki would take out the weak ass fodder.

>All those chests in the poneglyph room

Are you ready for the Tamatebako explosion?

But aren't betas attracted to powerful women?

Fairy Tail is that way.

I know I am.

Because you need underlings to do stuff that is too beneath you.
And when you lead that army, you might be fighting someone who can match you, so someone must face enemy army. Having army of your own comes in handy.

only 3 spoiler pages?

She the right hand and all that jazz?

The whole chapter is out by now.

>Hence why Shanks could go on to become a Yonkou, since he in his own time was raised by one
So, Buggy will become the next Pirate King?

yuncomics.com/archives/1821567

yes. he's roger's true successor.

No because he doesn't want to. He already know everything about the One Piece like Shanks. He know that's not his destiny. Might become a Yonko.

As expected of a yonko army. They are in a whole new different level. The disappointing thing is gear 2nd and 3rd luffy has become totally ineffective against strong foes. It doesn't make a difference even if luffy is at full health. He has to rely on gear 4th to do the job.

I wonder if there is any way for luffy to power 2nd and 3rd to the strength level of gear 4th?

My dick is diamonds, why can't Luffy have found more crew members like this instead of that Nami slut, this is the commander of a Pirate King

Yeah, this make me sad. I really like gear 2nd.

that's a good thing though, we don't want to see luffy constantly kicking ass all the time, it's the struggle that makes things the most interesting, like during impel down.

Her crew definitely seems like they would have actually won at Marineford where Whitebeard lost...but we've really seen nothing of Kaido yet, that was just one faction of his forces and now they're all dead except for Jack so clearly they were just random fodder and not his actual best men

Why are you saying that? Nothing indicate that her crew is stronger than WB's crew. Nothing indicate that they are weaker either.

Come on, it was an entire crew of heavyweights, there were multiple people there that had leveled islands, and he had just finished spending a day fighting one of their strongest leaders, and his spirit was broken by one of his best friends abandoning him, even an Admiral would have had a little trouble

Individually he could have obviously beat any one of them, but it was all of them at once, that's like saying Whitebeard was weak for dying to the thousands of people that went after him at once

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

That's where luffy grand fleet comes into play.

Whitebeard's lost because he was too sick to fight effectively.

Why does zoro portrayal seems much more stronger than luffy nowadays?

MS Translation is 30 minutes.

That's the point. Whitebeard has to be nerfed otherwise the marines would have lost.

It doesn't, but it definitely portrays Sanji as weaker than either of them.

to hype wano

Because Zoro has only been fighting shitbags and not the bosses?

You better be serious

Yeah. I don't know what comes over oda mind to think that this is a good idea post time skip. Making zoro looks much more better than his captain.

link to spoiler pics?

Whitebeard's crew was mostly fodder, the impressive feats were from a much smaller amount of individuals than Big Mom, there was like one crew member that would have been a challenge for current Luffy at best

And Whitebeard called his crew his kids, but Big Mom's actually are, which means many of them were probably selectively bred from countless races and she has all their strengths at her disposal, and they have actually lived in this environment their whole lives, rather than just joining because they couldn't make it on their own in the New World

I wonder why Buggy never cared to explain shit about One Piece or the voyage of Roger's crew
He surely would find a way to monetarize it
Cant wait to see his pic related 'Oh, I already knew all of that'-face once Luffy & co. uncover the whole Void Century and One Piece stuff

Approximately. They said "give us 90 minutes" an hour ago.

Zoro is captain-level that fights first mates.

Because Wano needs to be the place where he gets his shit kicked in hard, it's the only reasonable place for him to have the moment Luffy is always having that he's still not strong enough

doubt he knows anything

neko and inu were said to be in a similar position to shanks and buggy, and they didn't get to go to raftel

> Whitebeard's crew was mostly fodder

But that's not true... What make you think that the sweet commanders are stronger than Jozu/Marco/Vista? What make you think that the others divisions commanders are less strong than this particuliar army?

She is hotter than pudding. I told you guys.
Also link the raws

Pretty sure, he was there. Inuarashi and Neko were just temporay members. Buggy is not going to talk about it because he respect his captain will.

Big moms impressive crew is 4 commanders

Whitebeard had marco who was on par with the admirals, vista who went 1 on 1 with mihawk and jozu who went 1 on 1 with aokiji

Ace was shit, but he still had an OP fruit

>Ace was shit, but he still had an OP fruit

Come on he wasn't that bad. He lost against BB and has been killed because he had to protect Luffy.

Everyone is hotter than Pudding. Even Lola.

That's fine if the Sweet Commanders are only the same level as Marco, Jozu and Vista...but that's not the point, none of those people were fighting Luffy

I'm talking how her crew is also full of people like Bobbin and Amande...Whitebeard didn't have any of that shit, all he had was numbers but Big Mom has that too

A single man has already killed like a third of Whitebeard's forces from Marineford...I don't see him having that much ease with what we've seen of Big Mom's crew and allies

Ace isn't shit. Just that the power inflation has caused him to look weaker.

Trash design.

The fuck is the long necked fag doing with nami?

Do you guys remember the "Sanji is a jobber" meme here during FI and Dressrosa?

How did it die?