The Daily Shoah 222

Any paycuck can share with us poor fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ebngzo.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did Anglin go on it? It doesn't say in the show notes.

Bump and when is the next paranormies coming out?

Paypal me 20 bucks and ill post it

I don't think so but he was on 221.

seconding this

Never mind the latest paranormies is out. But have another bump for the latest TDS

B

Nah only the three + Jayoh according to the description.
Mohammed, pleeease

U

Speaking of content creators, what the hell ever happened to Uncuck the Right/Walt Bismarck? He made a video like half a year ago saying he'd make more songs and then completely dropped off the face of the earth.

M

What are your thoughts on Jayoh basically becoming a regular panelist? I personally like what he adds to the show.

>tfw Ghoul and Bulby are never coming back

Lurking

>speaking about niggers
>not memeing ourselves into gaining more power

>wants to compete with the likes of JRE
>hides behind a paywall

this is why right wing white nationalists will never make a significant impact

>uncuck the right

Probly killed by disney assassins

That Nick Fuentes kid seems like he could pull off a normie election in 10-15 years

I like Jayoh as a podcaster, it's sad that alc-right rises is forever dead, though with him here and Larry doing Hate House I guess it's not that much of a loss.
By the way you people should check the Infostormer podcast that Lee Rogers from DailyStormer does, and that one episode Weev did of a new podcast. Both are great, though if you don't like Weev you might not like his podcast.

No. Stop being poor.

Jayoh is awesome. Great radio voice + funny. Worked in Africa as a mercenary and shit.

Have a bumpn

they don't compete at all with JRE they compete with chapo trap house and other paywall funded politics shows.

I ain’t working just to fund their stale memes. Better gib podcast. We the audience now.

Bulbasaur was the best panelist, just because his rage felt more genuine than anyone else. Sometimes Mike just says the same shit over and over, but Bulbasaur was actually reading and learning to back up his claims.

Jayoh is whatever, haven't formed a complete opinion.

Well he should. But I don't have 10-15 years to wait. I want this shit done by the end of Trumps Presidency.

Whay happened to the alc right rises?

remember that time ghoul did a free video program on youtube and he was banned?

thats why the paywall exists. Because we have to create new platforms and that costs FUCKING MONEY

Sven is better than all of them.

Won’t happen man.

I dont know just get McNabb off the show already

Or put Musonius Rufus on, hes big brain nibba to balance out their tired jokes

Just for Sup Forums fags.

I have no idea why they shut it down.
One day they suddenly stopped making it and deleted every show from TRS, they stayed up for a while on Vandal Void but then they deleted them there too.
Maybe someone who posts on the forums regularly has some answer, but forums are gay so I don't know.

You're attitude is shit, but most Whites (if you are) are pretty pathetic at the minute so I won't hold it against you.

Not with those thumbs

Like wasabi, McNabb is good in small servings.Keep him as fourth chair.

How old is he? He kinda acts like a fag

Its probably a legal reason. Also a lot of the inner circle groups didnt like people promoting genocide because both MUH optics and they were getting on being drunk , engaging in a vice of alcoholism

Not a big fan of Mcnabb
Bulby was ok. Wasn’t a big fan of ghoul thoug.

McNabb used to be a perfect foil. The only problem is mike and sven stopped being dicks to him. What’s the point of having the panelist that everyone hates if you don’t constantly berate him?

McNabb is fine but they have to let him run with his good bits, like deconstructing articles. He's good at it, but Mike thinks he's smarter so he interrupts literally everyone for the same narrative on optics for the 100th time.

Bumpin for gibs

I figured it was either that or that they were sooner or later dox themselves, hell, you could probably dox them all if you have the shows saved.
In the last episodes they were talking about the swastika challenge and Ignis said he was going to get a very good one and that if someone made a better one they got a t-shirt, so that probably played into it.

Musonius is perhaps my favorite to listen to. Wish he poasted more episodes.

Please upload, fellow whitekin.

McNabb is the Karl Pilkington, they need him.

OY VEY

Bump and fuck of jidf

Bumperino

Bump

Replace McNabb with jazz hands for a 200% better shoah

Gibs pls

McNabb's alright fite me

Serious inquiry: why does no one ask for or upload Jazz and Jesse?? I've been asking for it but no one bumps :(

Its not as big as the main show

It's a good show, but I feel like too much of a leech for asking for that one and the friday Shoah.
McFeels sounds so relaxed in that show, and Sven sounds like a legit radio guy.

Listened to Weev's podcast. Better than I thought it was going to be. He sounded kinda drunk tho.

He's fucking scum bro.

Bump

I can't keep my shabbos goy around any longer. Someone has to download this. 222 when?

Whoa a guy doesn't believe in the global jewish cabal conspiracy bullshit and actually takes a nuanced, sane approach to the jewish problem, must be scum

fuck off retard

Why are you avatar fagging a mudperson prostitute?

He's not full 1488 but I appreciate his content.

purity spiraling = you

I don't know at this point

What's the rss?

>trs shill strawmanning the JQ this hard
why am i not surprised

You're a subhuman if you don't pay

Okay I'm fine with being a sub human just gibs

This

And you're a subhuman if you vape, gibsmedat Friday show niBBa

come on guys, i need this to simulate a social life

DAS RITE

cmon nigga post it up 4 da brothas

no one cares

Can a nigga get a podcast?

>hatespeech behind a paywall

good goyims

inb4
>user posts the link in an attempt to lure anons into paying for their paywall content in a blatant marketing scam

inb4
>You all should really consider subbing. It's only $10 a month.

inb4
>gibs me dat
>just give me the link faggot
>link me now!

inb4
>tons of proxies all thank the user for giving the link but they're all the same person

inb4
>based!
>thanks senpai!
>noice!
>thank you kind sir!

inb4
>shills then go onto promote other TRS podcasts by asking one another if X show is good or whether someone has a link to related episode

man it took the discord almost an hour to show up. getting sloppy my guy.

Pls link the show

>3 threads on this shit in the hour
>pol cries about shills all day
>can't see a blatant shill thread when they see one

Retards.

Pretty sure he is 19

My favorite schizo came.
Can we get the show now?

you got that link though.

Social Matter podcasts >>>> TRS
made by for a true patrician audience

I miss Rebel Yell what happened to Musonius?

>legit thread made for people who want the podcast
>2 reaction threads are made by spergs

I did the same thing with spencer threads. Go try it. Make a spencer thread and 2 more will pop up

Reminder to British fags: if you download it when it's uploaded you're facing 15 years in jail sorry

I like TRS but you're not wrong

Got a few episodes, no one is able to edit them apparently

you ain't getting it.
stop begging.

Seems legit.

He's shit.

>purity spiraling
PFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
Purity Windmilling my dood.

no u

did you d'nate 14.88 like a good goy?

my.mixtape.moe/ebngzo.mp3

>not just listening to fash the nation

It's like you want to be bogged down with 5 voices constantly, instead of one reporting voice and one chocolate-ty alpha male voice

there you go!
now where are the
>thanks!
>ah yes!
>based!
proxies?

Thank you

stop self-shilling nick