New Saudi Prince is out of favor with CIA. Are Saudis fucked or saved?

Old prince, now detained, was CIA 'golden-boy.' New prince in line for succession is disliked by CIA. Situation is chaotic, and balance of power in Middle East, including US/Israel/Saudi alliance of evil may be in jeopardy.

Will the CIA suicide the new prince? Will China/Russia/Iran/Syria join up and fuck up some jews? Will jews keep jewing?

James Corbett and some arab bitch break it down:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkXyWPVkqcg

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/columnists/201706241054941082-saudi-house-of-cards-inside-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source on CIA not approving of the new prince?
This sounds like some false flagging jewry desu

>MBS purges disgusting Saudi officials and takes their money
>but he himself is a disgusting Saudi prince who will continue Saudi's destructive policies in the region and the world

Fuck. Not sure how to feel about this.

A journalist called Pepe Escobar

sputniknews.com/columnists/201706241054941082-saudi-house-of-cards-inside-story/

Video is long and shit is complicated, but potentially incredibly important.

Hoping MBS backstabs Israel

>sputniknews

Are you kidding me?

I hope he starts a war that will get the Saudi family BTFO along with Israel.

WW3 rosters

>Satanic Alliance
Drumpf/USA
Israel
ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra etc
Saudi, other gulfies, Jordan
Europe, Anglosphere, India

>Resistance Axis
Russia, China
Philippines (under Duterte)
North Korea
Iran, Iraq, Syria, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Palestinans, Yemen
Cuba, Venezuela

>slimy bastards who will play both sides
Turkey
Egypt
Pakistan
Qatar

>Countried Drumpf will also end up bombing for not wanting to join in
South Korea
Japan
Taiwan

How do DrumpyDrumps justify LITERALLY being on the wrong side of history?

Zionist axis of evil in ME was a thing before Trump. Trump in power might actually help to slow down a march to war. He'd be against it just to piss off McCain.

>Pepe Escobar

It's only RT and sputnik who report accurately on the CIA you dumbfuck.

Well, that would be a switch. Since when did the CIA ever see a war, insurrection, or revolution they didn't want a piece of? Or do they only do business with Bandar Bush?

Thanks much for the link, user.

no, this is trying to make war with iran not happen, if war with iran happens the world will face a economic castrophy on oil and depressions, oil will sky rocket to 200-500 dollars a fucking barrel, the jews could cash off this but at the same time the dollar will be worthless and everything else, this could be a plan at the same time i dont think trump wants this.

Is this a new meme?

>King Abdullah and his branch were CIA/Bush/Clinton allies
>Abdullah dies, senile brother takes over, replaces Crown Prince with his own son, who basically starts running the country
>No US president was ever received in KSA the way Trump was
>Trump ends CIA/Saudi/Qatar jihad in Syria
>Trump pledges to support MBS as Crown Prince and future in exchange for...?
>Saudi pulls support from jihadists in Syria
>Saudi isolates, threatens war with Qatar for refusing to end support for jihadists in Syria
>MBS announces KSA will become a moderate Muslim country
>Bushes come out making anti-Trump speeches despite never speaking against Obama
>MBS mass arrests CIA/Bush/Clinton allies

Crown Prince MBS has his own interests, and wants to power in KSA, obviously. But for now he is /ourguy/.

This new prince is at war with the CIA/globalists/etc...he's with Trump against the Bush/Bandar clique

>CBTS

I hoped for this. I still want to think this. It's why I supported him over Hillary 'whore of Satan' Clinton.
But Trump's rhetoric and action so far is all good goy.

Obama literally made peace with Iran, causing mass Israeli and Saudi buttfrsutration. Obama also took a huge step (for the US) by not vetoing a UN sec council sanction against Israel on his way out for like the first time ever. Netanyahu and the ISraeli press were literally seething, calling Obama and Kerry filthy antisemites.

Drumpf comes in. Constantly talking bad about the Iran deal. Refuses to validate it, throwing it to a (((GOP))) controlled Congress to finish it off. War back on the table. His neocon underlings like Flynn, Bannon, and Mattis salivating at attacking Iran. Making 'great deals' with Saudi. Has a buttbuddy relationship with Netanyahu. Moving embassy to Jerusalem. Says. Says all settled land is Israeli land.
Oh and doubling down in Syria, despite telling the truth during the campaign. Now it's all "oh Assad gassed the beautiful little babies, he's gotta go! I'm attacking him with missiles, and building US bases there even though it's not my country and I'm not invited. Rusha is the problem! Tee hee!"

I want to believe in Trump. But he's making it very difficult to.

>New prince in line for succession is disliked by CIA.
wtf I love His Royal Highness Prince Muhammad bin Salman of the House of Saud now

Well if it isn't that guy is dumb as fuck

:( I hate that this is true, as an Anglosphere-American
Trump has definitely helped. Trump ended the CIA's support of al-Qaeda and al-Nusra in Syria, and bumped our support of YPG which has eliminated ISIS from north of the Euphrates and permitted the Syrian government to eliminate ISIS of any serious territory controls south of it, as well as allowing the Iraqi government to eliminate ISIS from any serious control in Iraq.

Trump threw a dozen cruise missiles at a low-priority airbase's runway and blew up fifty in an expensive fireworks show to take the heat off of the stupid Russia investigation and make the deep state war hawk faggots think he was gonna buy their bullshit and take us all the way into Syria.

He's saber-rattled with North Korea and Iran, yeah, and he froze out Qatar and threatened them with getting overrun by SA and UAE if they didn't pull out of the Syrian War (I'm guessing KSA had already agreed to stop when Trump arranged the Qatar fiasco).

Hillary would have sent us totally into Syria and it probably would have resulted in a direct war between the United States and Russia, limited to action in Ukraine and Syria as America and Russia aren't stupid enough to put their civilian populations at risk like that, but we're talking about a Syro-Ukrainian War approaching the scale of Vietnam and Korea combined. It would have been nasty.

Trump all but explicitly endorsed the arrests in his "MAJOR SPEECH" the other day.

such is life,good summary btw.

>Pepe Escobar
kill yourself