What should the age of consent be?

What should the age of consent be?

16, duh.

none

21, people are at an all time high of retardation.

21 and only if married

18 for girls but still creepy as shit if the man is much older.

17 should be acceptable if you're not more than 19 years old.

And for boys, it's all good. Unless the older partner is also male.

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

Not decided by Sup Forums.

too old

Agreed. Also, they should lose the right to vote, or leave home without an adult.

It should be 13 for girls, 25 for men if they have secure personal property to provide for a family

Personally, I think the age of consent shouldn't be an age. It should be when both members are financially independent of their parents and relatives.
If you can live on your own, you should be able to fuck, fuck fuck!

This guy has the right idea

Lower it to 14. The law doesn't apply to minorities anyway. It was created to keep white people from breeding. And it fucking worked.

Whatever age you get married at

14 for those married to other teens. Otherwise, 18.

France seems to think 13 is the golden standard, but I don't buy into that. Saudai Arabia has no age of consent in place and so babies get fucked as soon as they are out of the womb, again, something I don't support. I believe that the legal age for consent, driving, smoking, drinking, and running for any form of office should be 25.

holy cannoli

14 biologically
40 mentally

Whatever the woman's owner decides.

16. But must be married

Married requirement would be pointless in this day and age of quicky-mart divorce

After marriage approved by the female's male head of household.

Not just to slow our breeding, but to fuck our society in a number of ways. People in their teens used to marry, and became seriously responsible individuals very early, concerned about the future. Now people live for the moment, consuming themselves with debt and self-destructive behavior.

We'd be a lot better off if we went back to the laws and social norms before 1913.

30 for democrats
14 for republicans

16 for men. Women are property so it doesn't matter for them.

If there is going to be a man-made age of consent it should be 13 to be in line with natural law.

Once someone is no longer prepubescent it's no one else's business.

We should not have any non Whites in our country taking advantage.

None if you're Jewish
9 if you're Muslim
13 if you're Nigger
16 if you're White
21 if you're Female
Never if you believe in gender fluidity and alphabet soup sexuality.