AAAAAAAGHHHHH

AAAAAAAGHHHHH

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

WHAT IS HE DOING!?!?

TRUMP GAVE HIM A SPINE!?

>Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones has been caught on camera saying racially charged statements
>Controversy erupted earlier this season when Jones said he would bench any player who didnt respect the anthem.
>The Ezekiel Elliott suspension is what sent a teetering NFL power share into a full-out civil war, ESPN.com reports in a lengthy piece on the state of the league.

>And Cowboys owner Jerry Jones fired the first shot in emphatic fashion.

>“I’m gonna come after you with everything I have,” Jones told NFL commissioner Roger Goodell after being alerted of Elliott’s six-game suspension for alleged domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend.

>“If you think Bob Kraft came after you hard, Bob Kraft is a p—y compared to what I’m going to do.”

sports and esports are the same thing
you are a giant loser if you actually watch other people do a thing you can go do

get a life and stop watching niggerball/gooks play video games

>racially charged statements
what did he say? none of what you wrote fits that

Epic

jerrys a cuck

Jerry Jones based.

Too bad im done with NFL its too pozzed.

He said we can't have the prisoners running the prison, or some fucking euphemism to that effect and every took it as racist. No they're out of control employees, that's it.

It's more or less that Roger Goodell basically is trying to kill of the Cowboys and Jerry Jones is more powerful than like 85% of the NFL. Also Goodell killed the cowboys season by forcing Elliott to face a suspension for a abuse allegation that was already proven to be so dubious that the NFL official investigating it (who was a woman) said in a report that Elliott shouldn't face any suspension.

fuck dallas

fuck all nigball

fuck off dallas shill

That was the colts owner that said that. Jerry Jones said fucking niggers are only good for making me lots of money.

It was neither jerry Jones or Jim Irsay, it was Bob McNair, the Texans owner. Why do you retards say something when you don't know what you're talking about

In a related article, he barged into the locker room to anounce that "none of you nuckle dragging niggers" will continue on with the kneeling during the anthem. Team manager (((David Burnbaum))) interupted, calling him racist. Jones replied by calling Burnbaum a "christ killing kike" and the world would be a better place if "pussy bitch Hitler" would of done his job.

Crazy stuff going on in the NFL right now.

This x100

You're also a giant loser if you play kids games as a career, and should be taxed at everything you make over minimum wage, which would go to the education system.

Same. Get rid of the thugs and id watch again.

Holy shit, I needed a good laff right now. Thank you user

Why? They are fun. Baseball is the most American activity you can engage in, whether it's watching or playing it.

The elliot thing is such bs. It ties into the national anthem controversy.
How on earth can you suspend a guy for something which the courts find him not guilty for? Its just spiteful and petty.

>Why? They are fun.
Propping up niggers with multimillion dollar contracts because you're too stupid/lazy to get a productive hobby so you sit and drool while watching violent apes that hate you "play" shouldn't give you "fun." It should rightly enrage you.

>Baseball
Arguably slower and more boring than fucking soccer. I've never met a single adult that can sit through a baseball game sober.

>implying shitposting on a taiwanese basketweaving forum doesn't make you a loser
goddamn you're both gigantic faggots

Wow. I can't believe this is happening in America!

:^)

So I take it you don't like Sup Forums dive grass memeball.

NFL is desperate to make women the primary viewers of their sport, since advertisers pay more for them. An NBC exec said during the olympics that women dont care about competition, they care about special interest stories and "overcoming adversity". That was what the whole push to make Kaepernick the face of league was about, they thought women would tune in to see him fight for social justice.

Even if Elliot is innocent, the allegation is offensive to the female audience they want, so he gets suspended.

I've watched plenty of baseball games sober due to the people I was watching them with. I used to go to tons of games before I could drink as well. You're just a shit tier American who can't into our past time.

Sauce faggot

He said blacks instead of African Americans... Wait. Has the slope slipped again? Is African American illegal/offensive now?

>real

Joke m8

the anti-sports kvetching in the alt right is so weird.. bunch of kids who got picked last in gym I guess

i used to watch football until this season. both nfl and college. it wasn't even something i forced myself to do in protest. i just stopped watching. not sure if the politics being inserted into the games did it for me on some subconscious level or what.

>Too bad im done with NFL its too pozzed.
I agree, but we can (and should) still go to battle for the good owners/players fighting against the political current.

the problem is that the average white cannot physically compete in sports when other races are present so they have to live vicariously.

>blocks your path

>the problem is that the average white cannot physically compete in sports when other races are present
basically just basketball and football where the primary criteria for being good is being a big ass nigger that can plow everyone down.

Same story here. I just find myself not giving a shit. Every god damned thing takes too long, too many god damned commercials, too much god damned "controversy" in the form of reviews and "I DONT KNOW AL I THINK HIS KNEE MIGHT HAVE BEEN DOWN" and then top it all off with a bunch of fucking ingrates and jews interjecting their god damned agenda into something I'm specifically watching because I'm tired of listening to their bullshit on literally every other channel.

He's probably some southern faggot. Baseball and golf areally best sports.

Thank you, user

>"none of you nuckle dragging niggers" will continue on with the kneeling during the anthem
>calling Burnbaum a "christ killing kike" and the world would be a better place if "pussy bitch Hitler" would of done his job.

When you get your red pills and arthritis medication mixed up

test

W-w-what did he mean by this???

go test somewhere else nerd fag

Bump

>discussing politics in an open forum makes you a loser
Nice one, sportscuck.

Correct.

I shut off Nigger Felon League for good after the Ray Rice shit and never looked back. Best decision I ever made.

It was Bob McNair, the Texans owner, who said that.

Wow, it's almost like the NFL is trying to manufacture some artificial WWF-style drama to boost their falling ratings and save their failing sport from death.

I needed a quick way to know my ID in the thread, in order to find my other posts in the thread. If I had had (You)s, I could have searched for that, etc.

(You)

You complete me.

Even if everyone posti g here is a loser it doesnt make nigger (and gook) worshiping via sports (and esports) any less of a cucked passtime.
>well daddy is always cheering for the black men on the television so he should be proud of me when one of them pumps me full of cum
If you watch any form of sports you are a cuck or cuck enabler