Stop abusing Pepe. He wasn't meant for you assholes

Stop abusing Pepe. He wasn't meant for you assholes.

So much this

> November 2017 and still trying to claim pepe

Hey remember when Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide XD

So you come on pol you transparent ass hurt piece of shit. MAGA.

Nah,

Death of the author, faggot.

Can someone explain this one to me? I don't think my IQ is high enough to understand it.

Anyone post the one with two frames, one in which pepe's saying "we're going to kill you", and in the next, "why would you be violent towards us?"

Leftist mouthshit

mighty kek

The so called "Alt Right" made Pepe

Go suck your boyfreinds dick

might is right, what does the original creator matter over the conqueror? I bet you think the thirteen states still belong to UK as well.

No

To be fair, you have to have a very low IQ to understand leftist memes. The humour is very lacking, and without a solid grasp of modern-day indoctrination most of the jokes will make you want to hang yourself. There’s also their incessant bitching, which is a festering, malignant part of their characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Tumblr blogs, for instance. The retards understand this stuff; they have the intellectual void vast enough to truly appreciate the depths of the cognitive dissonance, to realise that they’re not just idiots- they represent something deeply wrong about the human psyche. As a consequence people who dislike leftist memes truly ARE normal- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the logic behind leftist politician's proclamation of manifest destiny "import more niggers," which itself is a depressing reference to the failures of multiculturalism. I’m sobbing in abject horror right now just imagining one of those addlepated fuckwits scratching their inkwell pens on our Constitution in fervent ecstasy as George Washington's fetid corpse whirls in agony like a flaming Ferris Wheel full of school children. What simpletons.. how I pity them.

It's not you user, leftists don't know how to meme. Your mind can't process it bc it looks like a meme but in fact it isn't

No

Fuck you Jew!