What's so wrong with the government providing benefits to single mothers...

What's so wrong with the government providing benefits to single mothers? Don't they and their children deserve someone to take care of them?

thats the fathers job, not the taxpayers. btw laci has nice feet, too bad she got fat and crazy.

The only person deserving of anything here is OP being deserving of the day of the rake.

What if the father is no where to be seen?

Subsidize bad behavior and you'll get more bad behavior. You're rewarding people for making terrible decisions.

Bitch should've gotten with a man she knew would stick around. It's not the taxpayer's fault she's a fuck up.

promotes degeneracy and encourages even more single mothers who need saving ect.

very few children raised by single mothers turn out to be decent human beings.

I'll pay for their kids if you pay my mortgage OP

Story time!

I was watching a investigative report on TV (was online but you get the idea) and it was about how society failed single mothers who needed protection from abusive ex-husbands and fathers of their kds

It followed three women and how they were fearful for their lives since they had been abused and now society wasnt providing shelter, housing and benefits anymore because time ran out.

All of them had obvious mix-race kids, one had a nappy afro even.

After that i didnt feel sorry for them anymore, they knew what they were getting themselves into and now i also understand why their parents didnt want to help

thats the mother's responsibility, you make poor choices you deal with the consequences. its like me choosing to smoke cigs and demanding taxpayers to pay for my healthcare when my health is diminishing because of my actions.

Unless the father died in some horrible and unfortunate way it's not society's problem.

This board has been ruined by newfags. Go back to plebbit OP.

In most civilized countries, this would be paid for by the goverment. Enjoy cancer my dude

It wouldn't be paid for by the government, it would be paid for using my tax dollars.
Stacy and her half-niglet can starve to death for all I care.

>Don't they and their children deserve someone to take care of them?
If she can't raise them alone due to being human shit she shouldn't of had them at all. The children should be taken from her and placed into a kibbutz style 'hitler youth' etc upbringing so that they can become super soldiers, doctors, police officers etc. If she can't even elevate herself past the poverty line she's going to utterly destroy those children mentally, they in turn will become just as fucking useless. The apple does not fall far from the tree. If the state is going to end up paying for them, the state should at least get a return on their investment in the form of a highly functioning adult member of society. As it stands exists a culture of having 3-4 kids to collect 50+k a year in bennies, this needs to stop, the children from those families don't get shit from that money either, whilst Chantelle receives a brand new £500 designer handbag every few weeks, the Kids get crispy pancakes, fish fingers and other processed garbage DAILY.

>I need a beta bux to man up
>take care of a single mom and her crotchspawn.
>kys after 6 months.
Good luck with that. No one is holding you back.

>Don't they and their children deserve someone to take care of them?
Nope.

This. Subsidies for widows, not for whores and their bastards.

Nope. Everyone deserves to support herself and the children she decides to bring into the world. Next question.

Single mothers tend to suck dicks under the table and leech on other people's property. they are failed human beings who needs special care and attention.

If you actively make life unpleasant for poor decisions (making babies with in an unstable situation) it will discourage generate decisions. Whores and mudsharks are immune to social ostracism because the government finances their degeneracy.

No

depends if they have nice feets

>don't they and their children deserve someone to take care of them

Not any more than I do.

If JUSTin or any other politicians or corporate entities want to pay morons out of their own pocket f or reproducing they can do so.

Taxing me and making it harder to pay for my family so they can give it to some idiot is not okay.

Yes they do deserve someone to take care of them: the baby daddy, their friends and immediate family. Why should I have to? I would run them over with a semi if I could. Inshallah.

>muh government.
I wonder who has to pay taxes in order to finance single moms because Chad "forgot" to pay his child support?

I'd like to make Laci a single mother.

did I bang them?

No

so why should I have to pay for them?

Laci Green is a 5.2 feet harpie.

what if he died?

Ask yourself what anyone other than a single mother would have to do in such a situation: life insurance, help from friends, family, church. Cut costs, give up luxuries, get a second job (out of which taxes will be taken "to help support others", BTW)
Wow. You have a kid. So does the rest of the planet. What makes you special?