ITS

ITS
OVER
Sup Forums

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/blogs-trending-42003496

>Internet pranksters tried to start a hoax campaign to change the cross on the Swedish flag to a Turkish-style crescent and star. Although a few people were tricked, the lacklustre response to the campaign co-ordinated on Sup Forums could be a sign that the extreme message board's influence on internet culture is starting to wane.

Are (((the BBC))) seriously trying to argue that a crap false flag not starting the race war is proof Sup Forums is irrelevant? Surely SOMEONE saw the irony that even a failed Sup Forums troll attempt warranted an actual journalist to write a "news" article for a national broadcaster.

loooooooool pol btfo 4ever

The fact they reported on this shows Sup Forums does indeed provide influence over them.

Interesting to see how the "Its okay to be white" campaign gets shunted down the article.

wtf I love white genocide now

It's the opposite. It means we've hit critical mass on normies reading it.

If we fade back into obscurity/irrelevancy hoaxes/false flags will be much much easier.

Da comrade, is real shame putin won’t pay us now.

The fact that a high profile news organization is giving Sup Forums (you)s means we are more relevant than ever. BBC BTFO

Honestly, this is funnier and can reach a public much wider than the petition.

They've got us on the ropes boys!

>Peruvian gravy boat collector forum
>extremist message board

At least they didn't capitalize the 'c' in Sup Forums.

Now that we know for certain BBC News browses Sup Forums, please pay attention BBC News:
You are being dumb again. You're only adding fuel to the fire.
Attention gives relevance.
Relevance breeds credence.
Credence leads to acceptence.
And once people have accepted Sup Forums's message, Sup Forums has won.
By reporting on stuff like this, you are contributing to Sup Forums's ever widening reach.

>failed to take off
>BBC Trending
really makes you think

>our trolling failed
>BBC is reporting in it
Pick one

where my troglokikes er?

>We all knew the "Its okay to be white" was hoax...we wuz merely pretending

Oh no. BBC noticed us. Whatever shall we do?!

>Sup Forums jokes are stupid and irrelevant
Who is Donald Trump?

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS IT WAS A BAD IDEA.

IF YOU GONA DO SHIT LIKE THAT. DONT FUCKING DO IT PUBLICLY.

YOU STUPID FUCKING SLAVSHITS.

Seriously. Slavshits are dumber then niggers. This little campaign proves it.

How could you plan this shit here?

Dont you fucking understand how monitored we are after everything we have managed to pull of?

Oh boy they sure showed me!

WELP PACK IT UP BOYS. WE HAD A GOOD RUN

There's no such thing as bad publicity.
You cum guzzling whoresons fail to realize that.
The goal was not to change the Swedish flag.
People now realize that Sup Forums is actually trying to help.
Even the most leftist idlib (idiot liberal) is against changing the flag.
Rome wasn't built in a day. Sweet mother of god. I'M A TURK FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU IDIOTS. UNKEK YOURSELVES.

And fuck you mods, for this auto editing.
I can't even type uncück.

It's funny, I don't even remember this meme and only heard about it when I read this article?
When did this meme start?

Their claims would be more convincing if we hadn't just fooled CNN about a week ago into thinking a mass shooter had been identified as Sam Hyde...AGAIN.

You guys sullied my flag

>the BBC is talking about Sup Forums's influence on internet culture?
Waning? This is a fucking Renaissance.

Sup Forums pranks are only being reported on as such by the bbc.

>new line every word
Lurk moar before you shill dude

I can guarantee you I've been here longer than you my man. I've lost a decade to this website.

Þýůœşį?

Lol I didn't even see this operation, it was probably like 2 threads of dicking around

Tim Pool had some great words on this article, the guy just comes across as salty as fuck. He works for the BBC, he's probably soyboy, he hates the evil racist Sup Forums users and uses the job he got from daddy to signal how middle class and right on all his opinions are while being mad af

Even our failures are wins since they get national press when we're all just aimlessly shitposting and trying to get people's attention by being intentionally provocative.

>Evidence That Sup Forums's Ability to Garner Attention Of Reporters Is Waning? Read Our Article About Them To Find Out Why

Good thing nobody pays attention to Big Black Cock news anymore.

Now then, now then, now then!

>we pay taxes for this shit