My 600lb Life

How do people get like this?

I will be showing/hosting episodes of 'My 600lb Life' on Rabb.it.

If you want to know what 'My 600lb Life' is, watch this video to get the idea: youtu.be/A3jt2Pd_TDQ

Here is the link to my Rabb.It if you want to join: rabb.it/Shiro674

Just copy and paste the link into your browser to join. If you are on your phone you might have to dl their gay app.

I've done this two nights in a row, and it's been fun with people on Sup Forums. Tonight we will be watching Season 3 of 'My 600lb Life'. Join and there is also a chat room to talk to people, or you can discuss this disgusting shit here.

Pic Related. I will start the show when at least one other person joins.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/Shiro674
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is 23 spots left.

bumping for hilarious

bu,nb

I'll stick around for a bit sounds fun.

the girl on right now is where that gif comes from of the disappearing scrub brush. she might actually be cute if she was under 200lbs

14 spots left open. Get in here!

She should be locked in a concrete room with only:
> Barbells
> Chin-up bar
> Water faucet
> Toilet
> Shower

The room should have a 1 foot wide slot door, and she can leave anytime she wants... and can fit.

I love this trainwreck of a show

Me too. They just find worse and worse ppl every season too. Join and watch with us.

throw in a 24 hour live stream and i would watch it.

Also feed them only rice and multivitamins .

But lets be honest they would probably just kill themselves getting stuck in the door trying to force it.

7 spots left. Get in here: rabb.it/Shiro674

Just copy and paste to browser.

The rare case is that it is glandular.
Just like people with giantism have a pituitary tumour which makes the growth hormone never stop, very occassionally, fatties are fat because of a glandular problem.
I'd say 99% of the time it is because they eat utter shit.
No one can become that fat while eating normal foods. As in vegetables, meats, and so on. To become that fat it requires eating lots of processed and prepackaged food.
Even sumo wrestlers have to eat almost constantly in order to be able to gain the weight they need, and 600lbs would be unusual even in them. That's with 10+ meals a day.

Raw vegetables.
Lots of dark green ones.

There's a documentary film called "Fat, Sick and ready to die" where an Australian man did that and lost all the weight.
He tours America trying to have people try it for a month.
It works, and then you don't need multivitamins. They are in the vegetables.

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

2 spots left open. Get in here!

POP OFF JAMES!

Spots have opened up. Join if you want!

POP OFF JAMES!