Why dont black people stop being cry baby bitches for slavery and realise they helped build the USA?...

Why dont black people stop being cry baby bitches for slavery and realise they helped build the USA?? Is that not a significant part of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDqJygrtww
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cos they don't realise that they are being used, like they have been before.

dey stil niggaz tho

Why dont white americans stop being cry baby bitches for the FED and realise they helped build the USA?? Is that not a significant part of history?

Why don't rape victims stop being cry babe bitches and realize they bore my children? Is that not a significant part of history?

They didn't really build anything since the country was literally destroyed after the civil war and they were free so when we had to rebuild it wasn't them

the fed helped build the usa? im intrigued xD

Blacks are resentful they never fought for their freedom. It was handed to them by whites. They retain it under the pleasure of blacks. They could be returned to slavery with little effort.

This scares them. It should scare them.

They didn't do much to build America. They were a cheap labor force for cash crops in the south. After they were freed, plantation owners were forced to innovate and productivity skyrocketed.
The blacks know that white men built this civilization, and that it would have happened without them - If anything they've been deadweight for the past 150 years.
They're butthurt.

>picking cotton in the South
>building the USA

Pick one faggot.

Why don't white americans stop crying and realise that white europeans created everything that is the US today?

WE WON SO WE WRITE THE STORIES DICK

There's this theroy going around that a culture of victimhood helps control people politically. Heard a black pastor on this topic on Stefan Molynuex's show a few days back that was bretty good, and I'd post it if I could copypasta. Should be in the last five days on his jewtube channel.

so basically the elites want blacks to act like victims so they can control them. got it

ever heard of bofa?

cotton was very important to our economy back then

They picked cotton, poorly. Even as slaves they were holding back technological development hahaha so useless

They are obsolete farming implements.

Ok, sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDqJygrtww

Niggers are stupid and don’t learn anything in school even if they go, if it wasn’t for the media they wouldn’t even know their ancestors were slaves over 150 years ago and they would have nothing to blame their failures on.

America wasn't built out of cotton.
The south was, but we burned it all down.

Hell even I, as a non-burger, feel nostalgic about the south
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

The only thing niggers built was crack.

Black people do, what jews tell them to do. Same as women. White men really are the only people with agency.

>We only free'd the slaves because machines did it better.
THE NIG NOG GOT REPLACED MY DUUUDES

This thread got more attention than expected xD

Niggers 'helped build the USA' just as much as other farm animals, but less than horses.

>realise they helped build the USA
Yes because we're made out of crops and cotton

>“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs >and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a >living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly >because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro >to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.” (p. 118)
-Booker T. Washington My Larger Education (1911) -

uhhhhh... mind fuck?