DxD thread: Smaller boobs edition

Meanwhile, in an alternative universe.

Xenoniva must be the chill one out of issei's harem.

SEASON 4 HYPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm hyped as fuck for this. Given it's only been announced in past few weeks, Fall next year seems reasonable for release, right?

Smaller boobs? WHAT HERESY IS THIS?!

Awwww shit, that's HOT

>Rias 63
What would that lool like?
Hot redhead guy with a huge dick?

Sirzechs is Rias rule 63

Well that answers the great
>would you fuck the r63 version of yourself
Question

where is this from?

DX.3 that comes out tomorrow.

Anything of best girl?

My 63rd image of rias gremory has unintentionally created disaster

That only lasts until she has her kid, after that she turns into a super controlling mom.

She's probably the most nuts to be honest

The author's gonna rewrite the side story and at least make Rias bear the first child right? Right?

This is one of few shows ever where the minor girls are more hot than the main girls. Maybe it's because you get their tits thrown in your face all the time you get tired of them, I can barely get hard to the main 4 anymore.

What a faggot

I thought we didn't approve rewrites

Rewrites of shitty non canon side stories that should never be brought up in civil discussion

>non-canon
Sure

she just has too much energy and isn't used to using brain

Why are you like this

The quads speak

Not sure what you're talking about

What happened in the side story

Issei impregnates his entire harem and they all have his children and rias is like the 8th to give me birth and its disgusting and should be erased and forgotten

Pure blood devils are not very fertile so she takes a long time to get knocked up.

Why is there pretty much zero information about Issei's children online? Anime only fag here.

Because the side story is undeveloped. It will honestly probably never ever turn into reality. Most likely scenario is that it's the author writing his own fan fiction but I really doubt he has plans of implementing it into the real story. Its a little too much for a LN anyways.

What's wrong with this beauty?

Nothing, she purrfect

>Smaller bobs edition
Is it finally time?

Slightly blue lipstick, I didn't even know that I wanted this.

Why is Ophis so perfect?

He probably came on her tits too much and Rias is too much of a nervous wreck to properly have him fuck her instead
Rias used to be dominant and forward towards Issei at first, then she fell in love and became self-conscious and scared
What the hell?

Rias was always a sheltered girl who was spoiled. Obviously that Onee-san mask would melt away when her boyfriend starts becoming the instigator in the relationship.

Why can't she be a spoiled dominant sultry princess?
She became insanely submissive after starting out really aggressive it makes little sense
Remember how she just slept naked next to Issei, brainwashed his parents, decided Asia was to live there, decided she was gonna live with Issei herself, took over the house completely and remodeled it fully to her liking?
Remember how she nearly fucked Issei in the very beginning several times?
What happened to that? It wasn't a mask, she was really convinced she was owed all that

The only time she truly came onto Issei at the beginning was when she tried to negate her marriage.

Isn't it just obvious that her feelings about issei evolved over time?

Yeah no
So now she doesn't want to fuck him anymore?

>Remember how she just slept naked next to Issei, brainwashed his parents, decided Asia was to live there
>Remember how she nearly fucked Issei in the very beginning several times?

All of it before actually falling for Issei.

>took over the house completely and remodeled it fully to her liking?
How is this dominant? she just wanted to give him a pimped out house.

> decided she was gonna live with Issei herself
This is the only thing that can kinda be interpreted as her being a dominant/spoiled sexy princess.

>So now she doesn't want to fuck him anymore?
user, you are reaching harem MC levels of denseness.

When I say took over, I mean as in conquered
Ise himself says that Rias acted like she owned the place and made it like that because she wanted a big ass palace to live in
Maybe instead of teasing him and role playing they could actually do something
Also
>these tits are too much I'm bleeding from my nose so much I'll pass out from blood loss
Damn it Ise

Rias makes me want to die.

Infinite x God = perfect.

>Maybe instead of teasing him and role playing they could actually do something

And we are back to explaining why thay cant actually do anything pass teasing in real time because of age rating, editors, and general nip purefagness.

Fuck it all, can't the man self-publish?
It's popular enough to do it right?

I binged watched all 3 seasons in English dub cause just yesterday; I died of laughter. Can't wait for a fourth season.

Did you like Jamie Marchi's Rias?

It wouldn't get anywhere. Japan's business schemes are fucking crazy. Ishibumi is even more restricted due to the nature of the series. For example, a battle harem with lots of lewd is gonna be heavily restricted as opposed to something that focuses more on the plot.

Are there like a million different translations of this bible passage or what?

Not the user you responded to, but holy shit does Jamie Marchi as Rias give me one hell of a hard-on from voice alone. Same applies to Shizuka Ito as Akeno though, one hell of a sexy voice

so new novel or something has the girls at a topless beach? will this ever be animated?

not so smug when she thought Issei was kill

Not a chance.

Even Riser was kind of sad at that point

Riser wants his dick though

That seems unlikely
He just wants to spitroast Rias with him at this point

LN=Manga>>>>>>>>Anime

Sure that's why he calls Issei up and talks about his muscles right?

Why is the entire dxd universe isesexual?

>dream to be harem king
>accidentally attract all the males as well
Fukou da

So S4 was announced but I think we forgot to wonder about one important detail.

Will new opening have Rias standing at the window?

Is Ophis a girl?
Is she female even?
Did he manage to attract a genderless being as well?

Self inserting

I don't wanna fuck dudes though

She can make herself a girl, that's all that matters.

Ophis might as well be female at this point.

It has no gender.
So technically its not gay.

Yes you do Issei.

is this a side novel? what is the PLOT?

Nah that's Kuroka since she's a lazy cat that just wants to snuggle with Issei.

My god

why is issei such a faggot

so people like you can self insert

hope that translation comes quick. I need to know just what the fuck is going on here.

this show sucks

Code-Zero hasn't updated in a month or so and i don't know what Zx is doing. So don't bet on that translation happening any time soon.

Not that user, but I didn't. Honestly, I didn't like anyone in the dub except Issei. His VA was the only one who sounded like he was trying to sound like a teenager. The script is hilarious, though.

Who was the best ash, Sup Forums? Clearly not a fedora faggot.

They could've at least spared Kalawarner she was made for breeding.

Ray-Ray of course.

Just like your life.

DX.3 is just a short story compilation from the dragon magazines.

>be Ishibumi
>release Dx.3 tomorrow
>Pokemon also comes out that day
>the madman stays home all day to play

so it's stuff that already exists? when did this beach scene happen?

It exists but nobody ever scans the dragon magazines or w/e since i can never find information on them.

Each Dx. volume comes bundled with 1 new side story and like 4-5 previously published ones. This appears to be a new one.

I believe this is the new graduation celebration short story that Ishibumi wrote for Dx3.