Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5BL6gBZjOI
pastebin.com/6y5cMsQb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_and_cry
twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/788755503530647553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Victor is so hot

Kill it with fire

Sorry for being retard, but will someone explain the competitions to me?
So Yuri, thai and swiss will go to russia to compete with 3 other skaters, Yurio for example, and the 3 winning there will compete the grand final? Am I getting it right?

Neither Thai nor Swiss will go Russia. They'll go to either Trophée de France or the NHK Trophy. Only Yurio is there at the Rostelcom Cup. JJ and Emile will probably be there too.
After everyone's participated in 2 competitions, no more, no less, everyone's score the 2 competitions they participated in are added, and the six skaters with the biggest total scores are selcted for the Grand Prix Final.
That's why Taco who won Skate america but ranked 6th at the China cup has no chance to be selected. Yuri on the other hand would probably be fine just by getting a place on the podium in the Rostelecom.

Why is he so perfect?

Such a qt3.14

Reminder that their sex scene will be awkward and cute

Would it be possible for Victor to enter the GPF? I still have the feeling he might be final boss.

He would have to do one of the international skates to qualify and I don't think he can now.
Having said that, as 5 times champ they may make an exception.

I want Yuuri's friends to poke fun at him, c'mon Kubo.

DON'T STOP US NOW

Translation anyone?

So what happens now? Will they talk about the kiss or leave the big confession to the end (when Victor skates for Yuri and they end the series holding hands)

1st volume preorders (BD+DVD) right now: ~7k
1st volume predicted sales (BD+DVD) right now: 18k
Doesn't include storefront sales.

They didn't kiss, fujoshit/faggot

Are there any good bonuses with the BD? I am considering preordering.

You forgot your pic

No, that's not it. The Grand Prix has two stages:
1 - 6 events
2 - Grand Prix Final

Even though there are 6 events during the first stage, each skater can only enter in 2 of them. They're held at different dates but all events have the same importance. Think of it as a game - these events are same-level missions and the players get points in each depending of the rank they get. The 6 skaters with most accumulated points from their 2 events advance to the final, everyone else goes home.
The Yuris are competing in Russia because that's one of the events they got. Thai and Taco already finished their two events (America and China) so their first stage is complete. Thai has a good chance of going to the final because he has a lot of points, Taco not so much. We don't know what's Swiss's second event yet.

There has to be an intimate double performance with Yuuri and Victor by the end. Right?

I don't think he could even if he wanted/was allowed to. He has no program and spent the last year being a coach instead of training. He's far from top condition.

Am I gay if I want to suck his dick?

No, just a bi with good taste.

Once he registered as couch, he is ineligible to skate as an athlete for the rest of the year. And yes, even if he is a 5x GPF champion, he still has to go through two GP events to qualify for GPF. If there is going to be competition between Yuuri and Victor it's either unofficial or next season.

I just realized Yuuri and Yurio are even. Both of them ended in second place

Niconico ratings for episode 7. Highest yet. (97.4% saying very good)

Let's hope so. I want to see a romanchikku ending

Miracle of the universe

I still can't believe people hate Victor. Best boy confirmed.

LOL no

Only salty Fairyfags hate Victor

This was fun though

Ironic because Fairy doesn't hate Victor, only Yuri.

I like they used blue roses for Victor. It means "unattainable dream". So for Use this as Chris' flashback kinda signfies that he will never surpass Victor. Poor Chris.

Fucking saved.

But he always scores first when a strawpoll is made.
People who hate Viktor are just a vocal minority and bait.

People who bully the Victor should be permabanned

Yes. I think they'll just skate together at the Ice Castle with no one watching, in the last episode or something like that.

I want Yuuri to bully Viktor, does that count?

Jesus, 97 is the highest I've seen.

Watch the show, dumb fuck

Thanks user, finally I get it.

>answering to your own bait

The sad part is, this is twice as gay as haikyuu yet doesn't get as many fujoshits shitting up it's threads. Sad.

>Yurio enters on ice prettier than ever
>Victor is totally smitten
>Yuuri sees red
>NICE BOAT ending

>fujoshis
I think you mean tumblrinas. My gut tells me 80% of the YoI are fujos.

Chris is an idiot if he thinks Viktor wants to be surpassed. He wants to be surprised. Which Yuuri gets it. He wants to surprise Viktor.

user i try to do it with google translator, and think that mean this:

1 - 2 : Before the kiss ( I guess)
3 : On the way home to the hotel
4 : Hotel
Y : I will reply, but
Y : It doesn't mean that you are gonna stay by mi side
V : Eh?

I'm really confused for what yuri says because I don't know if it means that, here in Japanese,
離れずにそばにいてつてそういう意味じゃないからね
translator user, pls help!

he could participate as guest for gala, please MAPPA

Holy shit, that's a huge percentage

Victor quit skating himself because he has some kind of cancer/illness that might start taking a toll on him so he became coach to pass on his legacy

Bonus: Victor dies at the end

Mark my words, Sup Forums. We're going to suffer. Cap this. 20$ if I'm right on the first guess, another 20$ if on the second. Using this old carpet pattern and my hand as ID because tripcodes not working.

actually doing this because I never win bets and I don't know if I'll be able to take it if this show breaks my fragile skater heart

I hope Yurio's free skate is dedicated to his jealousy toward Yuuri. The music would fit too youtube.com/watch?v=r5BL6gBZjOI

Will you eat a bug if you're wrong

>Yurio jealousy
Now I want to see what his reaction was to the kissu.

Kek, you're 6 weeks too late user. Everyone was already theorizing about this since episode 1. So much so Kubo debunked the theory on her twitter.

>You will never hug to Taco for the sole purpose of protecting him from all the evil and sadness in the world.

Kubo did that? That's funny.

How new are you?

Kubo Mitsurou original manga and six character acrylic stands. And event ticket priority whatever.

And probably Yuuri wants more...

We saw his reaction.

DON'T SAY THAT user IF I DON'T BET ON IT IT'S GONNA HAPPEN REEEEEE

...did Kubo-sensei actually debunk it? Source? Cap?

fuck, man, I know i'm really late might as well be pregnant with Eros[/spoiler

How can faggots deny that it was a kiss when we have Victor's line that makes it clear it couldn't be just a hug because they have been hugging in front of an audience just in the previous episode so that definitely couldn't be a surprise to either Yuuri or the audience in general. There is denial and then there is being a complete retard.

before: hillary vs trump

now: kiss vs hug

Thank u

>loses at China
>doesn't advance
>goes home to Trump presidency
>gets deported
Taco IS suffering.

pastebin.com/6y5cMsQb

>キスクラ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_and_cry
>離れずにそばにいてつて
The つ is a small one (離れずにそばにいてって). って is used when quoting.

Anyone else who WANTS to believe they kissed, but is still worried that it'll all be releaved to have been a hug or something in the next episode? During my decade or so of watching anime I've been blueballed so many times when it looked like a (non-BL) show would be genuine, canon homo only to be no-homo'd. Or one of the guys just dies.
You know what, I'm no taking any chances. I'm readying myself for disappointment just in case. It's a win-win situation - if it's no homo it won't hurt as much since I was prepared for it, and if it full homo I'll be VERY positively surprised.

>you will never hide Taco in your house so he doesn't get deported

Basically it's "I didn't mean this when I said Stay close to me".
The tsu つ beween 離れずにそばにいて and てそういう意味じゃないからね isn't an actual つ , it's a small one っ which means the following consonant is doubled.
So you don't read this "Hanarezuni soba ni ite tsu te souiu imi janai kara ne" but "Hanarezuni soba ni ite, ~te souiu imi janai kara ne". The ~te (tte) means the previous line was a quote.

I hate when an anime does that to its character. Fairy was perfect, a great amount of grumpy, a fair bit of sad and a gigantic dose of beautiful but no they have to make him into S1 Rin edgelord because muh rivalry instead of the too hard on himself hardworking primadonna that he is. Give me JJ/Fairy shenanigans instead, pls Kubo.

They didn't kiss because yaoi is disgusting and vomit

It comes down to what Victor says and Yuri's reaction. He has hugged Yuri 100s of times now, that's not a surprise. Only a kiss at that moment would have been a way to surprise Yuri after he surprised him.

It was a kiss, just not a big romantic kiss most people wanted.

Oh i see, Thanks anons !

>you will never give shelter to Taco after he gets deported.

I was like you yesterday when just seeing the webm from the raw but once I watched the episode, I realized I was wrong as it would make absolutely no sense if it's not a kiss.

>you will never make him your slave in exchange for US citizenship

Amazing.

It was such a nice moment.

>mfw China should have won something instead of Thai
I would have preferred Taco advancing instead of the Swiss degenerate, too.

They'll shoot themselves in the leg if they'll do it. Even Japanese fojos won't forgive such bait-and-switch.

Do you really think Sayo fucking Yamamoto would do something like that? She's not cheap.

>All volumes at Amazon - Acrylic stands of 6 skaters (Minami, Thai, Viktor, Yuri, Yurio, China)

>All volumes at BunkyodoAnimega - B3 sized tapestry of the wedding shot

>All volumes at Neowing/CDJapan - mousepad of training Yuri/Yurio/Viktor

>All volumes at Gamers - B2 tapestry of Yuri and Yurio

>All volumes at 7-11 Net Shopping - Mobile pouch

>All volumes at Toranoana - A3 sized Onsen poster

>All volumes at ani-mu-mo - 6 Chibi Rubber Straps of Minami/Thai/Viktor/Yuri/Yurio/China in Makkachin hoodies

>All volumes at Animate - box to hold all Blu-ray volumes with a special Kubo illustration of all skaters

>they have to make him into S1 Rin edgelord
He was like that from the beginning though, or did you forget that he went out of his way to bully Yuuri for no other reason than "next year I'll be competing in the senior category and there can only be one Yuri"?

I want him to dance for me in private.

How is a kiss on a fucking rink in front of an entire audience of thousands people after having witnessed a beautiful performance and been overwhelmed by this guy you have left everything behind to coach and that keeps surprising you not romantic as fuck?
You realize there are different kinds of romantic and it's not all about candle light dinner for 2 and kissu under the moonlight.
If anything, what we got speaks a lot more about how intense and passionate Victor is and how Yuuri is completely fucking with his mind.

twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/788755503530647553

Are you muslim or something? Chill, brazza.

The real question is that if it really was a kiss why didn't they show their lips touching?

Do japs hate gays?

Yeah, I understand all of that, but I still can't shake off this feeling that this is all too good to be true. Like, my brain understands the situation but my heart doesn't dare to acknowledge what happened due to past experiences.
Oh well, let's see what happens next week.

Yamamoto doesn't seem adverse to doing endings that could potentially anger the viewers, seeing as what happened in Fujiko Mine and Michiko to Hatchin, but the tone of YoI it's very different to those shows though

That was episode 1 and after that we got 3 episodes of him being a cute grumpy cat whose edge no one took seriously and who lost gracefully and left to train harder. Regressing like we did this week for the sake of comedy rivarly is shitty.

Can Victor not be a slut even to a child?

By the way, did she say anything interesting about the recent episode on her twitter?

People act like Fairy was never an edgy grumpy teenage, his saving grace was episode 3 and we thought he'd change after episode 4 but he's almost the same shit as before.

Maybe because it's more innocent this way.

He's not even a proper rival

Because you are a retarded shit who can't understand basic storytelling. That kiss won't be their last, there will be another one at the end of the show.