I want to kiss Emilia

lewd

How can one girl be so perfect?

The perfect hairstyle doesn't exis-

Top Tier:
Claire (hundred) and Emilia (Re:Zero)
Shit Tier:
emilia (hundred) and rem (Re:Zero)

Someone needs to photoshop the JUST haircut on her after she got dumped for Emilia

you do it user

My photoshop skills a shit. Shit!

user-kun, are you fucking stupid? I wouldn't even hold her hand hehehehehehehe

not my problem

>Stupid memes don't ex-

Get that smug shit outta my face

So good Hamake and Shielder have it.

Isn't she mentally 13 years old though?

-plode?

Good taste

smelly elf

Who wore it better?

I don't even know why Remfags exist. Emilia is perfect.

I love Emilia.

this

Emilia is shit but rem is pretty shit too

all of the "waifu" girls in the series are shit

>all of the girls in the series are shit
FTFY

A cat is fine too!

>rem is pretty shit
Delete this.

>emilia anything but worst girl

>disgusting commie
>disgusting half elf
>pretty much shit at everything
>literally has everyone else do things for her
>cant comprehend simple situuations.

nah, emilia aint shit

Rem on the other hand 10/10 girl

Underrated post.

ITT: no taste

>the serie is shit
FTFY

How about Lilly?

Kill yourself, whofag. Emilia is a Perfect Pretty Princess, Rem is worthless.

Mentally challenged whofags aside, what do you Emiliabros think EMT would like for Christmas? I want to get her something that she'll definitely love. I'll even be nice and let Rem keep a pair of my underwear this Christmas.

Fucking this. Remfags even being a thing is worrisome

>Rem on the other hand 10/10 girl
At this moment I confirmed what I already suspected...You're fucking retarded.

If you don't read the novel, 's statement is correct.Emilia is Asuna with white hair in the anime, meanwhile Rem gets almost the same amount of screen-time as Subaru.
Satella is superior though.

Literally any girl named Emilia is shit.

Thickkkkk

I wish that all Emiliafags would just drop into a coma

I like her design and all, but aren't she dirty commie?

Not really she wants equality of races since there are humans and sub-humans, not equality of classes aka communism

>waifu
>Literally got less character development and depth than a fucking merchant introduced halfway through the series

Anyone who unironically like anything other than Emilia's character design is either an unashamed contrarian or a fucking retard.
There's literally nothing that's shown to be appealing to her.

I haven't checked it, but I'm pretty sure that she has spoken less words to Subaru then fucking Ram.

B-but she's shy and timid! So cute!

ist.

This. People who like Rem can at least be understood. Emiliafags are just choosing with their dicks but try to rationalize it anyway.

Regulus go and stay go

>Can at least be understood
Literally no reason to go for her. She kills Subaru indiscriminately because "hurr durr I think you're a spy, lol haven't even checked" and then when he does small changes from before it's suddenly "Oh you're cool now guess I love you"

This. Emilia is nothing more than your typical moeblob. Pic related is the best waifu.

t. Footfag

Literally euthanize yourself

>Liking Hundred
You're the only problem here

Don't put me in the same basket as those fags. I don't have a foot fetish, I just like when girls to be confident and strong. Making someone lick her for just happen to be the tradiational way of asserting dominance and that makes it hard for me to not be diamonds over that act.

Why?

I have a question for you normalfags.

Why did you guys ruined the meaning of waifu? Im pretty sure you all know what it originally meant.

She and Rem are nothing but standard, dime a dozen waifu bait characters. I don't see how anyone was ever impressed by them.

Why do people like Rem? She:

>Bullies you
>All her compliments are just insults and criticisms
>Pulls pranks that make you cry
>Won't let you do what you want if it isn't something improving an aspect of yourself
>Not pure
>Tried to roofie you
>Sniffs your clothes
>Is just a general creep overall
>An opportunist that manipulates you

I don't know if this is ironic or not but you might as well include is just as shitty of a person as Subaru into that pile.

>Has an innate interest in violence

the fact i like the setting, the plot, but i don't care of anyone of them, instead if i was in subaru place i would rather act on my own and for my own profit, makes me what? a subarufag?

Not even a Emiliafag but why the fuck do Remfags have to raid every Emilia thread like this?
What ars they even trying to acomplish?

Something, something, spfag

Some people just want to rub it into people's faces a little longer that Rem won the Subarubowl or something

Actually, it was an Emiliafag who first called Rem shit, try again.

Top cuck

>Praise-seeking

reminder that emiliafags are secret pedophiles
just because she's 18 doesn't mean she's not mentally 13

reminder that rem is 17 so remfags are pedos too

Not an elf.

I want to fuck both Emilia and Rem.

But... She didn't. She's barely alive.

Then you are of the adulterous type that shouldn't be trusted.

I don't know, getting so close to the MC that the author had to write her out for a bit and being on the same level as Emilia while potatofied sounds a lot like winning to me.

half-elf scum

oni scum

How do I filter this new cutoff meme?

Emiliafags are pretty much the closest to normal Sup Forums can get. She is a normal girl. Very good looking and as kind as it gets. Slightly naive. Actually gets mad at you for both breaking a promise and making a complete fool out of her in one of the most important moments of her career. Like any normal human would.

Remfags are /r9k/-tier post ironic shitposting.

She's cold to you. She doesn't trust you despite your altruistic behavior. She plots to assasinate you just because of her personal opinion, while refusing to bother learning more about you. While assasinating you, she is doing it slowly and with disgust at your weakness. You are innocent.

And then the author pulls an 180 degree turn and makes her a waifu-bait. Most notable quality is her unwavering loyalty. But that's not enough to make me forget that:
>You would be human trash to her if you didn't get a convenient opportunity to save her too
>She would continue with her assasination plot in that case
>She would still be ready to kill innocents, just like she did with you
>Her only 2 serious relationships are you and Ram. Both are guilt-based. She is loyal to Ram to redeem herself from her sibling-rivarly guilt, she is loyal to you to redeem herself from plotting to kill you for no reason

That's Emilia-sama to you peasant.

>Emiliafags getting BTFO in their own thread

Top fucking kek

this lads

>Emiliafags
>Normal people

Other than that you really did miss the point of the entirety of arc 2

Dude when Rem comes back from Coma, he's not going to be lel I love Emilia. Rem is the woman who accepts his bad side and helps him through it. People seem to hate Rem because she's the perfect waifu, but this is not the case in the source. She is not perfect (white fox skimmed and cut out a lot of of her character) but rather the perfect wife for Subaru. They honestly compliment eachother in so many ways, such as being guilty of all the sins, her slight bullying and harshness forcing him to move on, her faith in him and his reliance on her.

>closest to normal Sup Forums can get
>Normal people

But all the girls in ReZero are shit except Roswaal.

She a cute when she's mad. CUTE!

>Same-fagging this much
I bet it's literally one Remfaggot in here shitposting endlessly

What is the female version of wifebeater?

>waifus
>s
Kill yourself nigger.

Half-elf-fags are not even human.

Based on the anime alone, Rem makes Emilia almost a non factor. Emilia does, quite literally, fuck all the entire season which is hilarious.

Im surprised there are even Emiliafags at all.

Or you know, a false-flagger.

>not hanako
Shit taste desu.

>roswaal
>boobs
explain

Think a body-snatching version of Rumpelstiltskin

That's why he is trying to get Ram to have his child

this is my waifu

what's so hard to get?