Why did society start preferring fatasses over thin women? How did this happen?

Why did society start preferring fatasses over thin women? How did this happen?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

This is not nice.

nigger influence.

>The Venus of Willendorf is an 11.1-centimetre-high (4.4 in) Venus figurine estimated to have been made between about 28,000 and 25,000 BCE.
post more fertility goddesses

I have no idea but I’m pretty certain it’s a primal instinct inside me that makes me really fucking life fat asses; I don’t feel it was learned for me. But (((society))) may have had a role in brining it out in me perhaps, an animalistic and impulsive attribute.

too much ass

wtf Iceland??

this level? exclusively nigger influence over pop culture.
what most mean when they say thicc? grew out of the skinny shaming in the early 2000s

lol statisical proof you've all been blacked.

Skinny’s not in anymore.

You cuck. Men have ALWAYS preferred THICCER women. Look at all archaeological and historical art references to women. ALL THICC.

SKINNY women are a yiddish meme that STICC feminists push to feel better about their lack of estrogen. Literally only women look at an anorexic girl and go "ooooooooo ur so pretttyyyy" but when they see a THICC braphog they will go "ew she's so fat I don't know why men would want that!".

You and I both know women are jealous and shallow creatures and it's obvious that they get GREEN WITH ENVY any time they see a THICC girl so that's why they push the STICC meme.

We need to start redpilling society on how shit skinny girls are.

And just fyi, I don't promote fake bodies like Niki Minaj. Go natty or fuck off you caricatures.

because obesity is the norm

she's kind of cute lol

I've just always liked them. I don't really give a fuck what your opinion is.

^ fat whore checking in^

> there's no point in fighting anymore
> it's over
*apathy mode eternally activated*

less whites
shorter people
uglier faces
more hanging tits
more ass
anal obsession rises in kind

...asl?

i like big butts and i cannot lie

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

It's gross. Kids were brainwashed by all these nigger rap videos.

>Prety face
>Big ass

Are you gay OP?

this, only braiwashed numales who fell for the STICC meme find it attractive

that's a frog with a hat, you blaspheme

I know it's a meme now a days to be depressed and shit but I genuinely felt a sense of relief the moment I saw/read your meme/png, it's really amazing, all of your worries and problems can just disappear, just like that, eternal sleep, your brain actually releases pleasure endorphins when you die, just imagine the sweet realese of death, it's almost like slowly falling to sleep. Your not scared of your family being kidnapped, you don't worry about your bills, your not bothered by the dreams and aspirations you once had, you don't bother about anything, you just slowly fall into the sweet release of death.

its shaming to admit it, but a part of me undoubtly likes this.
no way does that thing age well though, goes to shit and gains 100 pounds after the first kid.

Shut the fuck up hamplanet.

OP is definitely a faggot, because that bitch is fine. There's nothing like a thicc girl throwing it back on you

Imagine how much cheetos and mountain dew you would have to buy for that bitch just to maintain blubber body. Not worth it.

im trying to eat

>that's a frog with a hat
post frogs with hats then

Romania, ass, not surprised

It's an ancient Kekistani artifact that was stolen and has long been misinterpreted. It's actually a crude representation of Kek.

>Argentina prefers boobs
>Does this mean they actually are white?

Everybody is fucking fat. Regular women are harder and harder to get so people cuck themselves into liking only what they can obtain.

Cushion for the pushin. Sound like you never grabbed a handful while hitting it from behind. It's pretty great

whos that person

our ancient ancestors would be astonished at how far we've come

Jews have been normalizing obesity for a long time. They didn't get it to stick until 2007-ish though.

that's too much ass. but since i think i might actually know that girl, i'm going to save it and fap to it anyway.

>How did this happen?
Jews, propagated by niggers

I like ass a bit more than tits. But, I mean, big doesn't necessarily mean nice. It' all about form and proportion. A women with huge tits and an ugly body is disgusting, same goes for a huge ass. I dunno. That women in the webm is a fucking cow, but I don't like skeletons either.

I would, but she is too flabby. That size but with smoothness and firmness would be too much for my brain too handle.

Literally this. I don't get this thicc meme. Probably due to the Africanisation of Sup Forums and the west in general. Thinn women are the true redpill.

That girl grew up without a father, will get blacked, and end up a single mother.

cuz niggers