rt.com/usa/410208-manspreading-punch-train-nyc/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/410208-manspreading-punch-train-nyc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now do it to women that say mansplain

oink oink

>After crying off all of my makeup

yeah she deserved it. stupid cunt

roastie wouldn't have been punched in the mouth if she was at home taking care of her kids :D

STOP

>Sam Saia said she was on the N train

LMAO
She sure was...

>>some nigger punches a slut
some problems just sort themselves out

"New York white"

She should have respected the niggas culture which mandates bitches shut their whore mouths while a brother is chillin.

>niggers vs feminists

We need more of this sweet divide and conquer.

They'l label it as a problem with men when it's obviously a nigger problem. Lmao mfw sjws think niggers are just like white people. proves they've never actually met one.

I'd bet my entire life savings she voted for Hillary and a libfag. If you watched the video the cunt clearly deserved it

>Can women ever shut the fuck up?
No

It's amazing to watch play out

I'm surprised she complained to that poor disenfranchised brave strong black man

> she went to report the assault to the 17th Precinct station but they told her to go to the Transit District 34 in Brooklyn, who told her she could report the incident at any station.
kek

>pricing
>imaginative colorful nails
Feminist cunt got what she deserves

>creates 10 quadrillion buzzwords to anger men with
>when a men gets angry (your desired response) you act innocent and confused
the state of third wave feminists

Yeah, this is the thing. You'd think this would help redpill feminists regarding niggers but they just chalk it up to toxic masculinity. Any time a male nigger does something bad, they blame the entire male gender.

Underrated. I audibly kek’d.

>Sam Saia said she was on the N train
Oh yeah she was.

That extreme sense of don't care I experience when some leftard whore gets her face caved in by one of the niggers she helped empower to terrorize white civilization.

> Feminist complains about Black dude manspreading
> Black dude punches her in the face and brags about raping White women
So many redpills

We already have it with this #metoo whore shit

MUTT

She sure picked the right fight to take down the patriarchy

She was a nazi

>all those red pill comments

Welcome to intersectionality.

It’s not just about victim status, it allows you to pick one ‘identity’ to blame while ignoring the real problem.

> The problem isn’t blacks, it’s men.

Now we know what to expect if Moore is not the next senator from Alabama.

fuck i love equality now

women don't understand that they can't shame the nigger-monkeys like they do the white cucks that suck their dicks all day

Jesus Christ this is just perfect.
Literally perfect

Feminist acts like a white nigger
Actual nigger punches her

This is pottery

Requesting a MakeApp please

its RT

what do you expect

> zero swelling
> zero sweat
> zero adrenaline \ shock
> dark mark, indicative of old bruise
> 'off duty' policeman sat next to them
> camera man sat in ideal position, but failed to record the punch
> total non event screened in favour of any one of 30 murders a day in merifatland

looks fake as fuk, just an SJW Soros propaganda stunt

Hang both
For those that don't ride trains with nigs
They will often spread their legs wide enough to take up 3 seats while playing jungle music from a low quality phone at full volume. These nigs are basically women themselves so desperate for attention

For what?

Here piggy piggy piggyy

Of course it was a fuckin nigger lol.

A soros stunt would have cast a fucking white male as the aggressor

Funny how that nigger turned into a submissive cunt when someone that could fight back stepped up.

What a surprise, the whore complaining is an ugly bitch who more than likely doesn't have a man.

Where's the part of the video where she get's hit?

Roastie learned. Life lesson, they are to be seen and not heard

The Age of Men is over. The Time of the Orc has come.

Oh she's probably been through a few dozen already. Most SJW cunts are complete whores.

that's how animals work, user

>That extreme sense of don't care I experience when some leftard whore gets her face caved in by one of the niggers she helped empower to terrorize white civilization.
The fact that you have deluded yourself into believing that is actually as pathetic as it is hilarious.

RTard news

i'd look better than that if i put on a wig tbqh

I am APPALLED that this women is disrespecting African Americans like this. Clearly she was opressing him, it's only natural for him to react this way. It's his culture.

le 56% face

This is what happens when you watch too much buzzfeed

>african american spreading

That doesn't make her any more attractive. Someone needs to show me a hot SJW getting into situations and complaining like this.

dumb bitch. now she knows what true equality looks like. if i'm sitting on the subway and some tough guy asshole starts fucking with me i only have 2 options - get up and move or get into a fight. and actually the "punch" would have been alot harder if she had been a man.

why do these bitches think because we're men we have some secret club where we all get together and plot against women? the world is just as dangerous for us as it is for them.

If some bird told me to stop manspreading I'd probably deck her too

Like you can say "could you scooch up a little" and I'll say "sorry" and scooch to give you some more room, but if you say to me "hey could you stop manspreading" that's just not red tomatoes.

You don't think a nigger wouldn't hit a hot bitch too? They don't give a fuck about women at all, truly the alpha males of our time.

I honestly didn't even know that the fuck manspreading was until I read that article

Did she think a nog would act like the numales she's accustomed to seeing on twatter?

so its true the irish really are the niggers of the white race

Haha alex the legend. Rogan the roastie.

I did her quest in Durotar once

>picking a fight with a crazy homeless nigger

These bitches are getting dumber by the fucking day

She was probably too busy tweeting about what was happening to notice he was a nig nog

Until it was too late

thats herpes not getting punched.

>white knight comes flying in

Color me surprised.

This is what happens when you start shit with strangers.

PAY THE TOLL

At least we're white, Mr. Too Ashamed To Post Geographic Flag (Because He's A 56%er Or Possibly German)

Underrated

>rt.com/usa/410208-manspreading-punch-train-nyc/
THE COMMENTS LMFAO
>"Although all J e-ws are not mentally ill, mental illness is highly contagious and J e-ws are the principal sources of infection.....every J e-w is born with the seeds of schizophrenia"
Renowned J e-wish psychiatrist Arnold A. Hutschnecker, "Mental Illness: The J e-wish Disease", American Journal of Psychiatry,

if i ever find myself in the unfortunate situation that i have to take public transportation i will spread as far as I can next to an uppity looking cunt

>woman: hey is it already if you stopped hogging up so much seat space? i'd like to rest my legs, i've been walking all day
>man: FUCK YOU BITCH YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? FUCK YOU IM GONNA RAPE YOUR LITTLE ASS BITCH

is this seriously what it's come to?

Its funny because women voted for muslims to move in and all they do is bomb and rape.
Women will fuck the man that slits your throat.

Men learn from a young age not to start fights we have no hope of winning. Women never had to learn that so they do stupid shit. It never used to be an issue because men were taught not to leverage their physical capabilities against women, but then women went crazy and demanded to be treated equal. Welcome to equality bitch.

I do think he was wrong to punch her, but she made the choice to start a pointless (and hopeless) fight so I've limited sympathy.

>can women ever shut the fuck up
>forgets about every woman who has never told a nigger to stop manspreading on the subway
I am so fucking blackpilled at this point, why is everyone so hopelessly misguided

>2017

>people are getting in fights over how people sit on public transportation

just nuke the world

This is what we call an old school mentality.
My buddy used to live in NYC back in the 80s and you didnt talk shit on the subway.

why the fuck is any self respecting man in the NY subway? the city is for niggers, SJW roasties, and their fucking cats.
kek @ 911

fucking underrated nordbro

< today's lesson

kek have a (you)

>This is the ‘man’ who hit me on the N train this morning.”

More like, "This is the N that hit me on the train this morning."

Dumb bitch gonna dumb bitch. Pussy pass denied.

kek

>telling a homeless nigger to stop manspreading

top zoz

>"Fucking WHITE MALES!!"
>gets punched in the face by a nigger
>white man defends her

Thanks a pantload, Chet.

I just blew beer out my nose. Sheesh.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
its a nigger

(you) earned this

I knew all this talk about sexual assaults would make them get all high and uppity.

>ride N train
>get punched by an N