"They're still using fossil fuels"

"They're still using fossil fuels".

a thread died for this

I've been telling people for the longest time to manipulate a terrestrial cosmic body's electromagnetic field for in-atmospheric transit and to use the Meissner Effect for mid-air suspension forever. In addition, why everyone is planning to hibernate for months if not years at a time only to risk being turned into radioactive Swiss cheese en route to Mars or wherever the fuck instead of just sending wormhole relay devices from cosmic body to cosmic body is beyond me.

The world deserves its incompetent based fate

>149866797
FUCK YOU FOR NOT SAGING

LET THIS SHILL THREAD DIE

It take a lot of energy to create a magnetic field strong enough to use the Meissner Effect.

Reflecting microwaves and magnetic fields is proving more fruitful.

>149867286
FUCK YOU LEAF

>fossil fuels
they are pointing at nuclear plants

Do you not know how to link posts?

THIS THREAD IS NOT POLITICS FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES AND LET THIS THREAD DIE

GO TO Sup Forums

>nuclear energy
>fossil fuel

Pick a number greater than 0 but less than 2

"They're using sublight computing."
"They still haven't left their planet."

Most power is generated by steam power dumb dumb. We just use fossil fuels or nuclear power to heat water until its steam to turn a turbine. Rankine Cycle.

all i read was ancap flag, memes and stickman

TFW you're one of the less intelligent aliens so the only job available is to go observe the human race.

"They said, pointing at a nuclear plant"

"They let the inferior sub species replace them because of their guilt over the past."
Ayys probably would laugh at us for this.

The simple fact that you don't want it here means its political.

Now frig off joos

Fossil fuels are safe. Nobody ever got cancer from coal.

Thats steam, you know, boiling water coming from a nuclear power plant you dipshit.

Then I think you didn't get past the 1st grade. Get on fixing that, will ya? Or better yet, wait til your 18th birthday to come back here

tfw your species still cant harness the molecular energy of high-energy neutrinos

it's a coal plant champ

Fuck off starniggers

"They don't use genetic therapies."

Glad you agree tech is improving, but why can't we manipulate the earth's em field for example to create a Meissner Effect on a large planet wide level?

Also ayys don't exist

It's sad, yes. But give /sci/bro ancaps and their crypto/sci/ investments another 70+ years. Although, it'd really only be used for extraterrestrial power of megastructure space stations and autonomy of wormhole relay drones and shit

We can't really manipulate the Earths magnetic field. Its just too weak, wide spread and degrades quickly. Not to say its not possible. Just not viable at this time.

We are still in the Early stages of refracting microwaves for for propulsion in space.

But i do believe that using the poles magnetic field would make a great space elevator one day.

>he still believes in global warming

Zero point energy is the only way to go, it's how the Sun is powered.

that's nuclear power plants there pointing at retard

The core of the earth is like superhot, you dumb thots.

Op thinks oil comes from dinosaurs
What a nigger

I've been told that if we were giving free energy if be equivalent to giving every human being a nuclear bomb which would be problematic with you fuckers.