Married Sup Forumsacks sell me marriage

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/marriage-and-mens-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are the benefits, if any, compared to being single?

kids

You can have those via a surrogate which you choose based upon her genetics and you pay her only once for having your kids. No alimony and no child support.

If you are male marriage extends your lifespan and overall happiness.

How does additional stress prolong your life expectancy?

having kids is more than reproducing,
if you find a way to educate correctly kids without 2 parents then ok, I'm all for it but for now it's the only way to do it
desu modern marriage has been so much (((fucked))) up that I do understand and somehow agree with you
what we must do is to regain our lifestyle and marriage is part of it

A woman's stool becomes a dominant force for some married men. " In sickness and in health" is a pretty big commitment. Think before you dip, user.

>What are the benefits
You'll own a cunt to carry your offspring and cook your meals and darn your socks. Eventually you'll have daughters and be able to fuck them instead of the old broad.

I'm all for the nuclear 2 parent family but under current feminazi rule it only benefits the women while making the man a workhorse who can be kicked to the curb at any point.

then the only way is to find a traditional girl
which is pretty hard I concede

Depends one trillion percent on who you fucking marry.

The healthiest form of dopamine. Have a wife you can be with with great sex with growing up with kids. Men literally work their asses off for their family. Companies pay married men more and men with children than regular men. You'll do anything for your kids. Real love.

You have the opportunity to reverse modernist conceptions of marriage by example.

In modern times with rampant degeneracy and leftist anti-white, anti-western ideology being thrown everywhere the best way to fight back is to marry a decent white woman and have kids. Raise them so that they know of the evils threatening them.

The benefits are you're being always number one to someone.
The downfalls are legio. The Pitfalls are even more numerous.

Every fiber in your body will tell you not to do it.

Marriage will probably add some years to your life expectancy. Should you be one of the happy few.

Sold yet?

yes, good goy, follow the (((christian))) traditions and buy (((diamonds))). christians are the biggest jewpuppet filth on the planet.

Both of you disregard current legislative where any gf can falsely accuse you of rape for any reason and still get away with it while you will get fucked and have your reputation destroyed for eternity. Without mentioning the std epidemic going around young roasties.

that's why I told you to get a traditionnal girl who hasn't any std and will be faithfull to you
btw the only way to do this is that you live the same way

If you do it right it's comfy af desu.

Only worthwhile if you find a Christian girl that actually follows the teachings of Christ imo. Otherwise you are just asking to lose half your shit/kids in the inevitable divorce.

Still I will have to sign a marriage contract which can financially destroy me and send me back to my mothers basement or worst case scenario living in a trailerpark or in the back of a van.

Just don't fuckin do it.
Listen to the oldfags when they say don't fuckin do it. What was it we told ourselves when they tried to warn us?
"Mine'll be different."
That's what we said, now dont make the same mistake and listen to an oldfag.
"DON'T fuckin do it."

true but it's worth the risk which is not that high if you choose wisely

>hey u guys wimmen r all whores AWALT MGTOW4lyfe
>but still plz sell me on marriage

fuk outta here faggot, go play your xbox

Best friend you can fuck and build a life with.

Marry a whore you deserve what you get.

Also any girls that are 7/10 or above know it and are demanding as fuck. As long as girl isn't physically deformed they will become or dress 10/10 for you in the bedroom.

I dated an ex nun for some time and was her first.(she 33 me 31) After we broke up she went all dick crazy and married some younger guy. Christian churchgoing girls being faithfull and hanky dory is a myth from my experience.

>ex nun
>ex
That's the problem.

t. CIAnigger

I'm not going to sell you marriage in general. Because, in general, it's a disaster. But committing yourself to a *good woman* for the rest of your life is perhaps one of only a few things in this world that has genuine value. One other one being having and raising kids, which you kind of a new a woman for.

You're a fool. If you had any experience with chicks and/or the legal system, especially since you live in one of the most feminazi controlled countries outside of swedistan, you wouldn't spew that bs.

>Christian churchgoing girls being faithfull and hanky dory is a myth
it's not but there are spoiled fruits everywhere,
just because she goes to church doesn't mean she's good you have to check whhat she really is

How am I supposed to have kids then?

Is Croatia that bad regarding feminism?

No fortunately the laws here are still relatively patriarchal.

Mainly, you do have to be careful when engaging with women in any social way.
You can get fucked, but life is not fair, and we have to take certain risks.
I believe that women will be most comfortable fulfilling their biological purpose, raising a kid and keeping a home. However, most modern women are ruined.

tl;dr Women biologically are best at homemaking but lately it's almost impossible to find a homemaker. Learn how to discern outside of a late-90's Polynesian crab fishing forum and apply what you've learned to your life. I'd recommend a lifestyle and woman from outside major population centers, due to crime, degeneracy and the like.

>take a risk user dont worry
Now let me ask you smth since you like taking risks. Would you like to put your whole life and money on the table to risk it all? You seem to be one of those people who refuse to see the whole picture because of internet indoctrination. You're really coming of as naive in your comment.

I found a wife who likes her trad roll
The trick is picking someone who's faults you can live with.

Smart
Sexy
Sane
Pick two

Smart and sane and not even going to fucking argue on that one.
These two are the best and you can never get them.
Your wife isnt traditional.

What if she was to decide one day your cock doesent give her vagina tingles anymore and that Chad who is working at the local burgerking flipping burgers is a nice side fuck?

It's not something that should be 'sold' to anyone. It is your decision. You have to believe in what marriage represents spiritually. If you find a person that is right for you in every way, someone you know you could spend your life with, someone who can see your worst traits and still want to be with you, someone you'd sacrifice anything for, someone who feels the exact same way about you, then marriage could be for you. Not everyone on this planet will find someone like that, so I don't believe marriage is for most people.

health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/marriage-and-mens-health

You'll know the answer to that when you're older than 16 and don't spend everyday on r9k. Can't believe I replied to this incel thread.

Your comment reads like an excerpt from some cheap romance novel desu. Reality would like to disagree with you unless you've been living under a rock.

marriage is wonderful! I feel pity for lonely fags without children or wife. Think of it as having someone to do life with, to converse with, to share meals with ... it's not just about sex, it's about living a full life.
Congrats.
You're a man now.

Your comment is intellectually disingenious and you know it. I'm 36 btw.

I understand the MGTOW position. I can sympathize, and even somewhat respect it. Our civilization is collapsing in front of us, and the socio-political atmosphere is heavily against males, and fathers especially. The courts give your wife a loaded gun to empty into your back any time she chooses, and your entire life can be ruined by four words + no evidence:
"He raped me, officer"
Then you add in the education system which will attempt to brainwash your wife and children to be resentful and rebellious, the media complex spewing propaganda, atheism and immorality, and the economic system forcing you to compete against Juan Pablo and Pajeet who will undercut your salary and tempt your bosses with low wages. Is it really any wonder why guys aren't interested in playing this game? The churches are barely any better. If you get a sacramental marriage, you can take some comfort that a divorce will not be a flippant affair, but with the priests and pastors preaching feminism-lite, being a henpecked cuckold seems more like a warmed over consolation prize instead of a genuinely counter-cultural alternative. Oldfags worn down with the weight of the world attempt to warn the youngfags in vain, and the cycle continues.

But the alternatives aren't attractive either. Not everyone is blessed with the gift of celibacy, so monasticism (vows of poverty, celibacy etc) isn't an option for everyone. Fucking random whores off Tinder is only fun for the first bit, and eventually you are left jaded and cynical. Children from a test tube is unnatural, and raising children without a mother is liable to make them screwed up in some way.

It seems to me that the only real option is to be a part of an uncompromisingly traditional Catholic community. Pro-patriarchy, anti-modernism, anti-feminism, anti-liberalism, anti-everything. Live outside the city and work/play/evangelize in the city. Stay single until you can buy your own land outside the city. Once you're stable, go looking

I'm saying to carefully consider the risk. If you want a family and children, you are taking a risk, especially with modern family law. It sucks, and men are expected to retain masculine traits while "librated stronk wimmen" throw femininity aside. So, we find those few women who haven't done so. We take on risk, but we be more careful than in the past of what risk we take on.

I've been married for 10 years, been together for 6 before that. You just aren't the type of person women will submit themselves to. Like I said, marriage isn't for everyone.
You're 36 in body, 16 in mind.

You definately dont sound convincing. Sorry user. There are a some good comments here but your grow up kid is not among them.

Smart and sane = church

Why live in fear

I think im just going to go instal Allah and blow up some buildings.
Remember me pol.

>I'm 36 btw
You're just a loser then
You won't listen to any advice anyways.
If you cant find a decent women then sorry you'll be a lonely Europoor for ever

Because fear is a natural reflex which kicks in before you're about to do smth stupid.

Marriage is like being one of those Transformers that is able to combine with another one to make one really bad-ass bigger robot. It's pretty rare, and hard to find a partner that really fits, and the combining can get interrupted or janky, and who knows what the combined personality will be like, BUT! if you can figure it all out and make it work you're way better off in the long run for it & everyone is fucking jealous of you and all the benefits that comes with it.

It's worth striving for, not everyone will get it to work, but give it a serious try.

No

I hope you never go into sales. You won't persuade anyone to get married if you just blow off their concerns and objections with a holier than thou attitude. Traditional Catholic churches can be an inlet from the wasteland of the modern world, but nobody said it would be easy.

Would only marry with a girl that I knew I could trust. I see none. I only see filthy whores everywhere. So... I guess I will have surrogate kids and raise them by myself.

>Smart and sane = church
You say this but you are so wrong its not even funny.
>I fucked so many church girls.
>one even asked if id be upset over a gang bang.

Exactly the point I made above.

>implying being a bachelor equals being a loser.
Interesting logic you got going there pal. Maybe you didnt read up on previous comments or simply prefer living in ignorance as long as it fits your own worldview.

Not if you get divorced and cucked with child support payments