Daily reminder that America has destroyed the West in 70 years. America has been the pre-eminent power since ww2...

Daily reminder that America has destroyed the West in 70 years. America has been the pre-eminent power since ww2, its influence so undisputed, especially in Europe, that no European state could realistically call itself sovereign. Europe has been rebuilt based on guideless and policies of America, in the interests of American ideology Even to this day, no European state can truly claim to be sovereign. Hence, America is almost solely to blame for the state of Europe and the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZNMMTZzurg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this lad gets it

1945 onwards America undertook a massive social engineering experiment, using their cultural hegemony to reshape Europe

Their goal was to turn every European country into a supermarket where there could sell American goods without restriction, that meant eliminating every possible barrier to American trade. Namely, the nation state, nationalism, and therefore borders

The Soviet Union did the same thing mind you, except they actually promoted nationalism and protectionism. The result is Eastern Europe is uncucked today

This is the pill burgers can't swallow.

OP, just put this post in the body of the OP next time, dont use your cellphone to pretend to agree with yourself

I'd post anyways

oh look
it's another
"its everyone but the jews" thread. American edition.

Yes.

Yep, that's the true ''redpill''.
Only positive thing is that we stayed in peace, but given the Soviet threat, that would probably happen even without America.

Jews, Americans, what's the fucking difference?
Your policies and outlook were always the same. Your Jews just jumped on the train.

it's ok i'll just use my Montenegro proxy next

who runs america

America doesnt need europe. So we doomed it too despair and degredation.
By niggering all of Europe we have ensured we will always rule this planet.
europe will be niggedom for the next 100 years and then we will return to cleanse it and recolonize.
It will be called America 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Whites rule america. Jews are like court wizards.

Daily reminder that the UK has been destroyed for the last 40. You're dead, bong. Why are you still at it? You're children will be brown, and it's illegal for you to try to do anything about it.

at last, the Amerimongrel exposes himself

>America doesnt need europe.
explains why you spent trillions of dollars on European reconstruction
>So we doomed it too despair and degredation.
nope, you did the exact opposite, you made us too rich so people stopped caring about their nation but about post-material values
>By niggering all of Europe we have ensured we will always rule this planet.
drumpf is already getting humiliated by china, you have maybe 15 years max
>europe will be niggedom for the next 100 years and then we will return to cleanse it and recolonize.
even 100 years in the future America will be less huwhite than europe
>It will be called America 2 Electric Boogaloo.
k

agree

That's not me you retard.

the white man is the only thing standing between the black man and the chinese oven.

You were already on the path to promote markets, freedoms, and democracy way before the jews.

God damn. That post was retarded from top to bottom. And long. I'm not gonna address a whole long list of retarded nigger wrongness. You can take whatever chimp like pride that gives you.

You've also niggerfied and shitskinned yourself. That is why you're 56% white.

You got BTFO in that post. I actually now believe you're trolling. Nobody can be as stupid as you. Not even an American.

We have barely any niggers retard. Male niggers are like 5 percent of the population.
As for spics they have always been here. Spics were already here when America was founded. And even so many still have to go back.

That post was bullshit you only BTFO yourself by being so misinformed. I you want to make some non tl;dr posts i can educate you 2 electric boogaloo

You have almost the same amount of niggers as we have whites. I clearly said shitskins too.

what are you talking about? it was your idea to stop Hitler and if you had your way the changes in the west would have been even deeper

>idea
Do you know history?
You attacked full knowing our treaty with Poland.

a treaty that was a few month old and that you forced onto poland. Hitler always wanted to make peace with England, but Churchill wanted nothing but unconditional surrender

watch this video sweetie, it explains it better than I can

youtube.com/watch?v=jZNMMTZzurg

>Hence, America is almost solely to blame for the state of Europe and the West.
No, that would be you idiots starting two back-to-back world wars. We only got into them for $$$ purposes.

(((America?)))

America is vast. UK is small.
getting crowded with your niggers yet? We have miles and miles of open space in america.

You aren't wrong.