Apple's Black diversity chief quits after causing outrage in saying white people can be diverse too

Apple's Black diversity chief quits after causing outrage in saying white people can be diverse too.

nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples-diversity-chief-lasts-just-six-months/?a=2

Does Sup Forums even know how to react to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples-diversity-chief-lasts-just-six-months/?a=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone saying that the left is inherently anti-white should be punched in the face.

Yes, white ethnostate now.

The left isn't inherently white.

But they are. Faggot.

she said something reasonable and lost her job for it?

>“There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they’re going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation,” the inaugural diversity chief said.

This is the line that got her fired.

wtf I love successful black women now

Just more proof that diversity = less whites

this

Wow, a message from a black woman I can get behind. Because it's grounded in realism. It doesn't ask for gibs. How does the public respond? Fire her. God damnit.

i feel sad for her now

white guys are literally pariah dogs now

She's right, but apparently it's politically incorrect.

Wow. Fired for saying that not all white people are exactly the same. Incredible.

ecks dee puncha nahtzee :-D

>nigger loses her job
Good.

Just kidding, this makes the anti-white bias pretty blatant.

BLEACHED

but that's 100% accurate.

>that moment when you realize jews are your enemy and not other humans

>>“There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they’re going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation,” the inaugural diversity chief said.
>This is the line that got her fired.

Her job was to basically be a feminist/BLM commissar.

Is she the new queen of Sup Forums now?

>There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room

This bitch really wanted to be colonized by superior white men. She was probably masturbating while thinking of herself alone in a room full of white men.

WTF she was fired for not being a typical nigger, and actually stating reality..

Considering that diversity literally means LESS white people, she is obviously unfit for the position.

what the fuck does "an outcry" mean? who cried? who specifically? what is their name? how do they have the power to make Apple to bend to their will?
this is all a spook. "outcry" is a spook. a spook is getting fired because of a spook

She was literally run off by the left for saying something pro white

That kids face..

Righteous just like both her mommies

Google memo guy is Unabomber tier.

How do you get that job and not know that diversity means less white people?

This is true. My life experiences were hard and turned me into a psyop and spiritual ninja warrior. I'll take the job!

Not even close.
Ted is a genius. Damore merely observed.

How did she get that job in the first place if she was so down to earth? Apple cucks just saw a black woman and assumed she hates whites just because she's black? Fucking hell, man.

white ppl truly are fucked if a frigging black woman can't get away with saying that

Seriously guys. I'm experiencing shame and white guilt.

I hope she sues those faggots.

>white leftist males cumming because they get to FIRE A NIGGER and feel morally superior

lol they treat nonwhites that step off the reservation really poorly

That's sad. She did nothing wrong.

liberals get the bus too

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Denise Young Smith did nothing wrong.

Wait a minute, I thought it was white people with power and privilege who were pushing us blacks around and telling us what we couldn't do or say all this time.

But wouldn't white people be okay with what she said?

So wait a minute, who has all this power and desire to fire her for what she said? If it wasn't white people, then who was it?

>do black people actually have internal monologues where they can reason things out like this, or is there just complete darkness and silence where that part of their mind would have been?

>Her comments appeared to defend Apple’s overwhelmingly white and male leadership at a time when the company’s makeup is markedly uneven.

fucking F

I hope she gets a new job soon,

>diversity chief

i cant even

I don't even think her job should exist in the first place but what fucking retard fired her for saying that?? It was basic common sense are we really this far gone as a society?

they're even eating black women (ultimate oppressed mode) alive now for telling the truth

>If it wasn't white people, then (((((who))))

You're forgetting that it is mostly white liberals with guilt complexes which do the complaining.

I wonder if Alex Jones would try to get her on his show if he knew about her.
Try to make it happen, my fellow based magapedes!
Shadilay!

>Even
I want to frappe people who say "the city has a good mix" when they talk about (((vibrant))) locations.

>Everyone is equal
>They're being such an thing as a good mix is everyone is equal

And (((who))) gave them those ideas and those complexes?

They forced to apologize first weeks ago and now, they kicked her out of the company because diversity=anti-white and she's an uncle tom to them. Amazing.

>diversity chief
shit like this is why your apple, with the exact same fucking hardware, costs twice as much as the competition.

I don't get it. Why would this get her fired? Why does the left hate white people so much?

no, their products sell for a premium, because they are selling a lifestyle
people used to compare spending $700 more for a computer from apple to buying a luxury car, because they were insane

her role there, to the people that clamor for diversity, was to hire women and nonwhites, and she wasn't on the same page (prolly really hard to find suitable candidates that fit their corporate culture), which means she was perpetuating white patriarchy, and needed to be expunged from the book of life
feels bad man

>no black nazi gf to drain my cis white male seed

>Oh vey, why aren't you acting like a victim, and supporting white males?

>work for apple for twenty years
>work your way up to head of global HR
>get baited into ((((Diversity Chief)))) position because your higher-ups assume you'll hate white men solely on your sex and race
>take job seriously, define diversity using a standard organizational behavior definition
>tender resignation
W E W
E
W

hah

And watch all the newfags eat this shit the fuck up.
>nigger says something that's common sense
>BASED FUCKING WOMEN AND NIGGERS!!
>FUCK SAVING THE DEMOGRAPHICS, SHITSKINS CAN TOTES BE LE REDPILLED TOO!!!

>nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples-diversity-chief-lasts-just-six-months/?a=2
I'm yet to find a credible source that credibly links her departure from Apple to any "outrage."

Most people in general do not think that way you sperg. It's not a race thing. I don't even think it's an intelligence thing. I think it's a matter of giving any fucks about the subject.
When is the last time you had an internal monologue if you are fapping out of habit or sexual instinct or simply because you want to feel good?

you can only neg people into compliance if they want to be part of your group to begin with finkelstein

A picture says a thousand words. 330 "please" 330 "help" 340 "me"

>diversity chief
Is that a real job title?

>if only you knew how bad things are

>So wait a minute, who has all this power and desire to fire her for what she said? If it wasn't white people, then (((who))) was it?

Anyone try sticking IOTBW flyers using drones over google and apple's campuses?

It is in many publicly traded companies.

You have to remember that publicly traded companies work in a constant mood of CYA

>being this dumb
>blackposter
Why don't you just read posts without replying for awhile

>not even blacks can stick up for whites anymore without being ostracized

The jew is determined that this will not end peacefully. They want nothing less than a new civil war.

the nonwhites that deviate from the script are especially targeted because their mere existence implies it could be reasonable to side with whites

>eyes closed = smiling
>eyes open = frowning

What did they mean by this?

the news writers are making bread

this deserves a (You)

Norway

She isn't wrong.

The problem is the Left's definition of diversity is pretty much anyone who isn't:
>Right Wing
>Straight
>White
>CIS
>Christian
>Male

Who even buys apple any more?

The Left who subscribe to Cultural Marxism are and do.

Idiots who have no clue how to use a computer.

Fucking this. How the fuck is this timeline happening? These people are crazy.

It's funny because generally 'different experiences and perspectives' is the reason you'll get as to why diverse people think differently

Well yeah, that is true diversity: Thoughts and experiences.

>women held just 23 percent of tech jobs

Only way to fix that is to offer free tech ed for trans op. That might work.

soyboy

how do you find women who are willing to do this, even for money? I don't feel like I've ever met a woman who would agree to do this for any amount of cash. maybe I need to travel outside the midwest more often.

The left lynched niggers 100 years ago, and they lynch them today.

I would bet they did it for free. That's just the state of women these days. I would love to visit the Midwest. Can I come over?

Its controversial to say positive things about white people.

#metooyim

>getting fired for being an...auntie tom? what's the word for a woman uncle tom?

>cellulite on the upper arm