How will liberals take this news?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/17/trump-adds-five-names-list-potential-supreme-court-justices/875983001/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9puSV26D5Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=9py4aMK3aIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to any news on this?

You had best not be lying, OP.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/17/trump-adds-five-names-list-potential-supreme-court-justices/875983001/

Best I could find. Nothing certain.

Wooooooooooo!

Ginsberg's 84, by the time Trump's term ends she'll be at least 87, think she could hang on that long to spite Trump? The oldest USSC justice in history was 90. But if she ducks out that'd give Trump 3 supreme court appointments.

Is he part of the Kennedy family? As in JFK's relative?

Someone breakdown why this is a good thing for a complete retard brain like me

Fuck! I hopenthat fucking old bitch dies! Seriously though, Trump's first pick was good, but he is going to pick globalist, Goldman Sachs shilling, elitist assholes.

I doubt it, he came in under Reagan.

Scalia was quite staunchly conservative, so by replacing him with also quite conservative Gorsuch Trump didn't really make a huge difference. But Kennedy's always been a sort of a mediator presence on the court, he's ostensibly republican but he's less ideological than some of the other justices, he does what he's supposed to do and just acts as arbiter on a case by case basis as he sees the law. If Trump were to replace him with someone more strongly conservative it would very significantly shift the balance of power.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9puSV26D5Sc
Watch this if you've been following Q

kys

Thanks, was never into politics until Emperor Trump got me interdestad but still a complete fucking tard on everything political. Spent my days being degenerate with drugs. Now it’s time to pay attention.

Dead Rothchild and now this?
What a great day!

ginsberg needs to get the fuck off the bench

I find it impressive how some of you Euros know substantially more about our government than the vast majority of americans

Supreme court can strike down laws and serve until they die. Trump will appoint literalist judges who rule conservatively. This is basic knowledge brainlet.

Kennedy is unironically the most powerful man in government. The other 8 justices are absolutely predictable so Kennedy's vote is the only one that really matters.

>irish flag helping american flag about american politics

kek

Sounds like Justice Kennedy is one of those guys who actually did his job properly. Call me a cuck if you’d like, but I’d rather have judges that moderate and consider all cases by their merits rather than just apply their biases and proceed from there.

Still, if we have to get an ideologue, I’d much, much rather he was /ourguy/. Hopefully Justice Bader-Ginsburg retires soon.

Why would Kennedy step down in the middle of a Supreme Court term? Why wouldn't he just wait until February/March, once the term had ended?

He can appoint a young constitutionalist and it'll keep them there for 40 years

what if by a huge (((coincidence))) all democrat SCJs happened to die within the next few years?

Great, now we'll be hearing about all the crazy ways possible to get rid of SCOUS judges....

Last 2 digits determines how many more days Ginsberg has before death takes her

hes getting old and its best to make sure you retire at a time when the prez will pick someone with your same political leanings.

Trump should have Ginsburg taken out as revenge for Scalia. That bitch is clearly using spirit cooking or some shit to try and outlast this administration

except his judgement is retarded and the reason we have fag marriage

you have your own courts leaf

Stem cells and monkey glands

Health reasons? He could step down before the start of the next session, or sitting, or whatever they called it, starting November 27th.

Ginsburg is old. She'll be dead or be forced to retire quite soon. Sotomayor is also a lard ass and suffers from bad diabetes.

Best case scenario is Trump getting to pick 4 young conservatives to the supreme court. They'll be there for decades.

Checked

Hope Trump picks a Conservative who isn't anti gay or anti abortion, because that's what Kennedy is

We want the supreme court to be tougher on immigration mainly, not waste the next 10-20 years on muh abortion muh jesus muh gays

Post a link, faggot

>Justice Bader-Ginsburg
Soon+++

Fuck this guy. He’s responsible for dick-in-pooper marriage.

Breyer is 79 as well, he'll be 86 by the end of Trump's term. He could have 4 picks.

Fuck gays they don't deserve rights.

>muh abortion muh jesus muh gays
Just say Jews.

>be low IQ
>surround yourself with other low IQ’s
This doesn’t speak well of you or the people in your life. It’s literally 5th grade knowledge.

don’t fucking remind me. I’m pretty sure Canada’s courts can’t make a good decision to save their lives. following American legal politics is the closest I can get to wish fulfillment for an uncucked court
now that, I didn’t know. Look, I’ll be controversial for a second: the biggest problems in marriage and family today (promiscuity, adultery, no-fault divorce, delayed or denied family formation, low birth and fertility rates, women working) have next to nothing to do with gay marriage; they’re straight people problems

they'll probably burn the flag and threaten to move to Canada

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/17/trump-adds-five-names-list-potential-supreme-court-justices/875983001/

Good. Good.

>Trump nominates 3 SC Justices by the end of 8 years

Tick tock, (((Ginsburg))).

praise Kek

one vote flips on the moderate or liberal and abortion is over in America. Then whole sale slaughter of innocent babies can stop.

>Kennedy
>anti-gay
Are you mentally retarded? Kennedy has been pro-gay forever. He was one of the justices that supported the right for gays to marry.

Black & Hispanic population will also sky rocket & real issues with be subverted

Fucking stupid Christians

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Abortion isn't going away. Its just a topic people bring up on election years.

If the political desire to abolish it truly existed, it would have been in the 80s

Acceleration towards civil strife is fine by me. Just War is Biblical. I don't want my kids to fight this war if I can do it in there place.

Ginsburg is a dead brain in a jar

Nope just like fag marriage it will have to come through the courts.

We will have 6 of 9 SCOTUSes

overrated
ric flair never cut a promo this good
youtube.com/watch?v=9py4aMK3aIU

Ruth being Rude.

SIX?!?!!

mash'Allah

Serially Kennedy is a fag. Faggots.

fucking hell user

Why won't she just die already.... Why does she try so hard to live?

Yuge regret for not retiring before obabo left.

Don’t do drugs... go lift, do sports, chop some trees, build a house...

I bet Thomas steps down soon too

I always wanted to kick this guys teeth in for some reason

Mate.... niggers and spics need to get aborted, you’re a retard

I want to see Trump win 2020 just to see this look

>Look, I’ll be controversial for a second: the biggest problems in marriage and family today (promiscuity, adultery, no-fault divorce, delayed or denied family formation, low birth and fertility rates, women working) have next to nothing to do with gay marriage; they’re straight people problems
>promiscuity, adultery, low (zero) birth rate, denied family formation, women working (lesbian relationships)
>not problems gay people/relationships present
This has to be bait or you're mentally retarded.

>4 (FOUR) candidates

Chechnya'd

Ginsberg will be shitting on herself and rambling like a retard before she gives up that seat to a Trump pick.

7, Sotomayor is going to die unexpectedly, I can feel it.