Wow, pretty powerful stuff for kids to be this insightful,the future of the world looks bright!

Wow, pretty powerful stuff for kids to be this insightful,the future of the world looks bright!

Other urls found in this thread:

parenting.com/news-break/school-receives-bomb-threats-due-to-kindergarten-art-project
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that is the ugliest flag i've ever seen
these kids are retarded

Would you date an American woman if she was conservative enough?

I see Russia, Chile, and Argenita
everything else can fuck my sides

That's fucking shameful
If this doesn't stop now America will be ruined by violent Latin American culture

Replace those flags with White countries and see if it's still praised.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

America is a Nation of Immigrants who are supposed to drop their own Nation since it was too much of a piece of shit nation to stay there and they pledge allegiance to AMERICA.

what kinda cuckery is this

bravery

>only countries Americans know are those on their continent, Russia and Spain

>cutting out the part where Franklin calls everyone but the English and 'Saxons' non-white.

GLOBAL GOY SLAVERY REEEEE ITZ GG LADZ

Here, Beady.

no Canadian flag, get fuck leafs! oh wait.

I remember reading something in Mass Effect 3 that said the galactic community looked to the countries of Earth as an example of how to have proper diplomacy and cultural preservation...

Then Andromeda became a shitfest of SJW and globalist ideals in response to modern trends.

Think it's time for a nuclear reset-button before things get even further out of hand.

>no union jack
>no irish flag
>no german flag
>fooking russia and shitload of Latinos

duh. that's why USA is so retarded

WAIT LADS THERE IS A HAPPY ENDING TO THIS! THE PARENTS TOLD THE SCHOOL TO GET RID OF IT AND WON!
parenting.com/news-break/school-receives-bomb-threats-due-to-kindergarten-art-project

>all this mexinigger flags and the russian flag
does this say something about slavs?

Yeah, slavs are white niggers.