Flip Flappers

Who's your favorite Papika?

Either Sucy Papika, or seductive Papika.

>dat ahegao face

>Cockona

All of em.

please explain the last episode Sup Forums

Creepika by far.

>Senpai changed a lot
>CCN doesn't like it
>entering Pi is fucked up because of her mental state
>CCN sees different aspects of PPk and has a fun time with all of them
>Probably realises that she was a bitch by wanting to change Senpai back even though she looked a lot more happy
>Smartika made a fuckign rocket, genius confirmed
>YYK get's fucked over by KKK, inb4 changing sides
>it's revealed that Mimi is actually a woman Salt knows

The usual one.

Who the fuck is Mimi?

I really don't get this show. Did this episode mean anything? Have any of the episodes meant anything?

wait and find out

Please Selector Your Character!

This show reminds me of Phantom World.

Phantom World is better than this mess of a storytelling.

I will not rest until Iroha goes back to normal. The key must lie in the hallway painting.

The shards they collect are called "shards of mimi".
There was always speculation about mimi being some form of character since it sticks out that they are not called "illusion shards" or something and instead have this weird name we didn't know anything about

>Salt does nothing
>The Klan does nothing
That's nice

this even three not season, top

Why is Yayaka so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

This is really great. Will use.

Something I noticed the second time around.

Could just be continuity error, but the toothbrushes and containers behind Cocona change color at the same time that imouto Papika vanishes.

next frame

wow, the guy who made the mirror collage in the other thread should have included this.

Creepika and Ikepika

But Cocona is the key.

Nice catch. Probably just an error if it doesn't happen in other instances.

Someone else posted this in the previous thread.
This is actually a terrific interpretation of the episode because it manages to tie together the many Papikas and Cocona's concerns about PI in an elegant way.

>At the start of the episode she is worried about Iroha being changed by her actions in PI/DPI. The difference is Cocona barely knows Iroha at all. She hasn't had a chance to talk to her much, before or after her memory diving in episode 6. The many Papikas showed her that just throwing away some paintings and deciding she can use nail polish doesn't mean Iroha's personality has changed very much. Certainly not to the degree that the pseudo-Papikas were different from real Papika.

If the writers actually meant to communicate this then it's pretty genius. Either it was not that greatly executed or it went over everyone's heads.

Cocona's mother
Salt's wife
KKK's ex-scientist
Progenitor of all PI worlds
Source of all Fragments

It doesn't work because Cocona's main concern aside from Iro is that going to PI could cause more destructive, unaccounted for changes. She finally realized that not knowing what the fuck she's getting into actually matters.

If that hesitation (which was explicitly stated in the episode) got resolved simply by seeing the many Papikas (none of which were real) and making a dubious at best connection with Iro, then it would be poor writing.

Papika is the family dog turned human.

>episode features male papika
>futanon suddenly nowhere to be seen

COINCIDENCE OR CONSPIRACY!?

Well, reverse-trap futanari is pretty much just gay.

Are you on drugs? This anime is awesome dude and Phantdowm World is as bad as Hibikek (well not as bad as hibikek mb)

I didn't mean that it resolved her concerns about the PI being dangerous. I just meant that that's one way to read the episode as having tied the two issues together in a thematic way. At the very least she might not necessarily want to turn Iroha back to normal anymore. They're definitely going to go deeper into the consequences of the PI later.

it's a meme you dork

Oh god what if they actually do this.

The end is just her playing with a brown dog and she calls out to it as papika.

Would fucking break my soul.

When you interact with a person you always affect them and can change something. In that sense their actions in the DI were no different from everyday. Cocona should accept that.

So much time in Sup Forums I can't tell anymore who's pretending to be retard and who's actually retard.

>everyday life

He must be busy drawing an all-out Papi* orgy.

this shot really wasn't necessary at all

Yes it was

Imagine if Sup Forums went to a stand up comedy show. As the comedian did his work, Sup Forums would stand up from the audience and yell "Fuck off! Stop baiting for laughs!" at him, and then when everyone tries to explain to him that comedians tell jokes, Sup Forums-kun would turn red and start screaming "OH LOOK HE WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED! FUCK OFF CANCER" over and over while flipping all the tables until guards dragged him out.

I want to devour a Coconut.

Zashiki-Warashika

I disagree.

People have been wondering about the significance of these clippers. I think they might just be one of Mimi's possessions that Salt keeps as a memento.

I thought that was just a joke.

There's probably something of importance there in the real world, but in the PI world it's just a pair of nailclippers.

then it's probably his box of fragments
very similar color scheme

>Cocona x Papika age-gap incest yuri

why

for what purpose

what are smocking

Salt is a regular honest dude and he means what he's saying. Cocona went in there expecting some huge secret hidden in his drawer and this was built up further by spooky Papika, but when she actually opened it he just kept a nail clipper in there like any regular person

It's cute!

>Papika's age is -- according to that one scene with the monitor
>if the small child in the part where Papika and Salt(?) shout Mimi while she apologizes is Cocona, there's quite the age difference
>Papika might've been created just to give Cocona an imaginary pupper friend that doubles as a tool

Uh oh.

That may be true. Alternatively though we could just be seeing the memory through Papika's point of view. Like she was kind of vicariously living it.

>Papika's age is -- according to that one scene with the monitor
Uh oh, I didn't think about this.

>vlc

>her wish is to be a real girl so she can truly be with Cocona

Succubus and Daughteru Papika

Witnessed

>Papikas are advanced AI machines with a lifespan of 9 years

NO

I`m not ready to experience that again

They won't end it in tragedy, right?

Papika and Cocona are going to aishiteru each other and live happily ever after.

Last episode Papika will die, but since she loves Cocona so much she will choose to go back in time to when she was the happiest, and will reincarnate as Cocona's mom. Mimi, that is.

Obviously I have nothing to go off of but I just can't see this show going super dark on us. If any show has a happy ending it'd be this one.

We are not starting this again.

>aishiteru
You will get your daisuki and you will like it

Did she only friendzone Lewdika or every Papika as well?

I'm pretty sure the whole point was she realized she loves Papika. Not all these fake ones but the real one.

Who knows, her biggest turn on was prettyboy Papika though.

She loves Papika the real one.

>shared an indirect kiss with papika (male) using a rather phallic bottle
>gets all embarrassed when she realizes this and rambles about ikemen

hol' up...

>rather phalic bottle

Freud pls go back to being dead

>the futa drawfag had the right idea all along
O-Oh my

The Papiclones were Cocona's way of deciding what Papika is to her. She doesn't fit into just one simple category like "quirky friend" or "role model" or "lover".

Exactly. And the thing Cocona wants at the end of the day is the whole package. So that's what she chooses at the end.

with a penis or without?

why not both

>she loved papika

If she loves Papika why did she not fuck Papika senseless right there then?

Checkmate, Yurifriends.

Because Papika is not for fucking. Papika is for loving tenderly.

Cocona doesn't like how Iroha is acting, and probably thinks it's because of the nail polish. The nail clippers appear to her since it's what she's been subconsciously wondering about: "Maybe if I clip all her nails off, she'll be better."

Because it would be like fucking only her hand instead of her whole body.

that wasn't Papika it was a PI abomination wearing Papika's skin

At the crossroad and dissatisfied with every possible teen fantasies you can do in the modern construct of society.

because its not papika
its like fucking a photo of the person you love

You've never done this?

It made me laugh a lot when Cocona is alone in the world and still waited for the lights to turn green.

You wouldn't fap to a picture of you're waifu?

Late to the party. Can someone explain if there was any significance to papika and cocona doing all the switching and shit during the Iro episode? I got everything else, but I didn't understand what 2 halves of the same person was about or what exactly the swapping was meant to mean.

Swapping between a bad homelife and her happy time with her fakeaunt.

Iro means color, that was a HS fuck-up

blue=feeling like shit

orange=not feeling like shit

It was about her walling a part of herself off, isolating the pain at home from the happiness at obaa-chan's. This is something people do.

Interpret it yourself.

I found the use of clover in this scene interesting because Flip Flappers has done symbolism using flowers before. So I looked up the meaning of white clover in flower language and it means "Think of Me".

This meaning has a couple implications in this episode. One is this spot is of significance to Salt and the other man there who are thinking about Mimi. This makes sense with the opening showing both of them as well. Now we know that they have connection with Mimi.

The other implication is when Papika made a crown of white clover and gave it to Cocona. Cocona was trying to think about the true Papika and wanted to remember and see her again. The real Papika was always in her thoughts. So by giving a crown of white clover to Cocona Papika is saying "Think of Me" which is doubly true since the crown goes on Cocona's head.

Thanks anons
I have, but I'm autistic and probably wrong. That and I've seen a lot of stuff around about how papika is actually a projected portion of cocona, so I was thinking that this might have been hinting towards that some more.

Don't believe whatever shit Sup Forums spout about this show. It's all bullshit.

witnessed

Good work user!