/tcrg/-True Capitalist Radio General

True Capitalist Radio General
Happy Balder Friday edition

gab.ai/home
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/11/18/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-508
(563) 999-3791
Gab shoutouts are at the start of the 2nd hours that being 7:30 CST and Radio Graffiti is at 9:10 CST. Be ready

How are we going to win the Ghostie this year, Sup Forums?

IM NOT BALD

To be honest, if the media is to be trusted, this site helped give Trump extra momentum to win.
So hopefully this place gets the Ghostie.

HITLERS MEAT PLATE

Look at my gab check out my gab!
Who /comfy/ here? I've got beer I've got shots I've got vidya... and some pretzels filled with peanut butter. AWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHH HAHAH HA HAAAA

真の漬物ラジオ

>pretzels filled with peanut butter
Damn that sounds good, too bad I have to maintain weight.

ITS /COMFYGHOSTHOURS/ TIME

Baller Friday best friday

Well today should be interesting...

Top kek. That splice wednesday was 10/10.

What Gab username ideas you guys got? I'm thinking -
>Rickmember_The_Alamorty

What're we doing for Gab names? Personally I suggest shit mourning Charles Manson. This is the one time shit like "[Name] LOL" won't piss him off.

>and some pretzels filled with peanut butter.
I've got some of those too. They're pretty good, 8/10

>that OP pic

Someone needs to stream this on youtube that ISNT a fucking brony.

>Pray4Manson

Do Ghost's Mom Got Show Wad

I'm taking a flyer on NotAPeepFromLilPeep

Is that Abradolf Pickler?
Anyway I'm going to use yesterday's name again, DidgeridooMyPooPoo

Enough with that dead ass meme

/thread

Oh hi there G!

Hey G would you make me a sandwich

I mean Ghost still flips his shit at it, is it really dead?

If that's the case, we should've gotten a Ghostie last year, but triggered Ghost didn't give us one because we tried to doxx him

Im using part of someone elses short splice to make like a 3rd of my splice is that a nigger thing to do?

how much is the diamond he uses as a button on his sleeve? hes got same one on every shirt

theres an odd symmetry in BCH over past couple days

also why is he smearing ETH now?

Absolutely not

Yes, because his rage is fake, dumbass. I remember he cans.wav'd one time when TubGuy made an obamaphone call just because he was Inner Circle

it's all a part of the grand tapestry, user

>also why is he smearing ETH now?
devs are confessed commies

Something about muh commiecoin.

In fact, someone could make their Gab name "EthereumCapitalist" or something and get a reaction.

>bagholders are a good thing

these people will sell the pops, what the fuck is ghost saying? how are bagholders a good thing for price appreciation they will sell the first chance they get to break even.

>they will sell the first chance they get to break even.
You must not know what a bag holder is.

I'd say not, probably half of splices are recycled.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is a bag holder not someone who bought high and then get stuck holding the bag when the price crashed?

When the price gets back to the point at which they bought in (break even) they will sell to get their money back.

Nah. As long as you make it fresh. If you just played someone's splice that yes that would be a very nigger thing to do.

GameCredits appears to be forming an inverse H&S here. One more dip down into its previous range and then it should be ready to go.

I've never made a splice nor have I called into the show, but I always had the assumption that someone would be honored to have you play their splice, unless of course it's one that gets played all the time and is stale

I'M G YOU FUCKING NIGGER

AND I DEFINITELY AIN'T NO WOMAN MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN SANDWICH

Oh yeah and did I miss anything from the last two episodes?

FUCK YEAH!

Ah, you're back.
Any luck at the recruiter's office?

Beeping for anyone else?

RUN CANS.EXE

ITS THAT GODDAMN BUTTSTALKER

yep
ghost caught digital aids

ghostbot is malfunctioning

Nah he was too short

Ghost has an Obamaphone

>ive never steered anybody wrong

Just as long as he wasn't too heavy.

Okay so someone's already made some kind of remix of that robot noise, right?

make a remix or a splice like the DSP snorts using the robot noises

M E M E C O I N S

>its a ghost pretends to care about minorities episode

ABUSE

WAKE UP ENGINEER

If he really cared about the poor, he'd pay the engineer more

I'm falling asleep here ghost

Didn't go. Was doing stuff work related.

Have a lot of apprehension about enlisting. If I joined, I'd be doing it because I want to fight and I don't want to fight some retarded proxy war for drugs and oil like we do now in the ME.

The only war I remotely see as worth fighting would be a Second Civil War and in that case, I'm joining the other side, whoever they may be.

Is he 4real tho?
Like, do we know if Ghost is legitimately that, or is this an Alex Jones character? Or a full character?

Just got here what did I miss?

nothing of value

tons of headlines

SHOUT OUTS NOW

Also figure I should wait until I lose some more weight before I go walking into a recruitment office.

>guy think you're ghost
>beats the shit out of you

>quantum shilling
>42 coin shilling
>Robo Ghost

Ive never had a beer that was "refreshing" the way water itself is. Yet Ghost sounds so quenched.

cans.wav soon

Honestly he lets the shoutouts go on for too long with his bitching and moaning

Well you're a smart guy so you would have the pick of whatever job you wanted (no risking your life in oil wars via infantry).
And if you have at least 14 college credit hours you can go in as Private First Class and will pick up Lance Corporal in a few months after graduation.
As for the Second Civil War I will tell you that you will get no better training than with the Marines.

That's what the Delayed Entry Program is for. They'll help you get in shape and lose weight. They don't care what weight you are when you walk in, only what weight you are before you ship out. You can get out anytime before you stand on the yellow footprints at San Diego or Paris Island.

Ghost never shouts out my Gab
Will it work if I spam the repost/unpost over and over?

>6 foot 2
Got it reversed again

>Is he 4real tho?

If he's not LARPing, he's more pathetic than I am. And I value my own life about as much as a Kamkaze pilot does.

I have made like 50 gab accounts this time around, and I am liking/reposting before he does gab shoutouts. I had one shoutout last broadcast. Hope i get another.

he thinks bitcoin cash is gonna rip

didnt make a coherent argument though. apparently, because there are bag holders that bought during the previous spike and are waiting to sell as soon as they can break even, it is very bullish. somehow that is related to people cornering the market just as they have "cornered" the bitcoin market.

oh and he also thinks ethereum is for communists now despite being in a solid uptrend for an entire year. i think its going to try to break 400 again.

6.2 inches

Ghost’s not bald, he’s a skinhead.

>MGTOW btfo

And you're saying they don't care if I'm an anti-social autist and it literally says that on my school records?

Ghost is such a pussy.

>texas pozholers

In Vietnam Ghost once caught a VietCong.
Ghost made a deal with the VietCong that if he won in a dick measuring contest he would let him go.
Ghost lost and has hated Commies ever since.
The VietCong then moved to China and has gone under the alias as Mr. Fortune Cookie ever since.

So did Ghost just confirm that he’s in sex trafficking?

>making Engie pour your beer
What an asshole

As long as a doctor didn't tell you that.
Special Ed classes will not count against you as far as I read on my paperwork. Just as long as you graduated High School and have your Diploma and not a GED.

Ghost cheats on his wife. Someone pls make an eyes wide shut splice.

>LeftHighHeelinRicePaddy

Did he just say it tasted like pizzagate?

>padding this hard

Wait did he just say Pizzagate?
>18 years
>apple
>orange
>honey
>spices
>caramel
>sherry
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN GUYS

PIZZAGATE?!!?

Is Ghost telling us what the Engineer’s dick tastes like?

Hipster ghost beer review.