Congrats to all the larpers and faggots out there who wasted their time yet again desperately trying to dig into yet...

Congrats to all the larpers and faggots out there who wasted their time yet again desperately trying to dig into yet another failed conspiracy on this cancerboard. How does it feel to waste these past few days digging into meaningless info as a way to make trump seem like he's a good goy?

Fuck off shill

TRUST IN Q
LOYALTY TO TRUMP

MAGA

That old bitch Tracey Beanz is on this board and trying to make money off of Sup Forums "research" and bringing normies over here. That needs to stop

I too believe Q is a larper.

Beanz is fat and needs the money to keep eating. Stop being hard on her. Let her make money off Sup Forums and mind your business

Feels bad. Of course it had to be Peladians and victory of the larp behind it.

If you haven't noticed, many more people are jumping on board to do the research in regards to the questions posed by Q. For some of us, we are fully aware of many things that are unknown by the People and while you wish to remain ignorant or are attempting to diffuse these matters, you are wasting your time. There are too many people who are awake and waking up every single day. On top of that, it is obvious there is massive censorship going on by Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter and trolls like you who are still drinking kool ade.

All I can say to you is: Welcome to the Republic, We the Sovereign People with full political rights and authority are going to fix this mess and get these satanic psychopaths off the soil of our Nation and encourage all other Nations to assist in this project. We have had ENOUGH of these monsters. They have fucked with the wrong people!

This is for real everyone!!!!!

Q has every right to LARP and nuke twitter accounts.

The more heat Q gets the more we'll love him.

you mean the more you love q not us

That LARPer is probably laughing his ads off right now at the gullible normies and paranoid schizophrenics that were invited to this board by Tracey Beanz. Good job idiot

No we. You're not part of we, I guess. But there's a we there.

You'd be a fool to say it's only me.

This makes the Beanz angry that she's not included with those nutcases. Kek

>tfw when im actually the Q larper lmao

Tick tock.

Q lied about being on the plane

Sad that you continue to harp on how much of a larp Q is, long after we all had the amazing revelation that it didn't matter if Q was a larp or not; the device successfully derived the analysis.

If that's really mega cunt and she's that desperate for attention why doesn't she just suck some dick and post video