Twitter gives neo-Nazis, racists Dec. 18 deadline—and could then kick them out entirely

archive.is/nwMK3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh dis gon be fun

It would be a pity if someone were to...kick Twitter off the internet.
Silence is capitulation.

Deadline to do What? Completely change their political views?

What if I'm just a Nazi and not a neo-Nazi?

What if they start posting the real info of accounts with the accounts themselves?

Address, real name, etc?

THIS KILLS THE NAZI

This can really go against them.

Myspace
Facebook
Twitter

What do they have in common.

wat if im a facist? am i ok

Leftists are ITCHING to get their sites rekt in a split. They think they are invincible, it's like they learned nothing from the death of myspace and digg.

why dont we make our own short message platform not owned or run by jews.

>Doxs "nazi"
>5 antifa in his hallway
next day news
>FIVE DEAD IN LOCAL SHOOTING,LETS ASK EXPERT WHY NO ONE SHOULD OWN AN AR

So I guess David Brock will be busy beginning Dec. 19 labelling any and all the Left disagrees with as neo Nazi.

You're on one.

This is one.
Also there's GAB

Their goal isn't to curb 'hate speech'.
Their goal is to prevent people from interacting at all. Insidious and cruel, yes; but ultimately pointless.

Get rekt how? Republicans won’t do anything about Twitter’s anti-white illegal policies.

>Nazi is a fat incel who hates his life
>Kills himself is extreme shame

What did they mean by this, literally nazi shaming sessions

they've already given all that info to the feds

Thats fine. Its these fucking hipster nazi's who are the problem. All soy chai zyklon gas and boutique death camps everywhere that gets me.

>cracking down on hate speech
>but only the hate speech we don't like

k

I'm sure the feds had a giggle when most of the addresses were houses of other feds

What exactly do you have against the fac race?

I'm sure they will be banning anyone spewing hate speech against whites too.

You're not, faggot, unless you're a time traveler.

Services like Facebook and Twitter need to become nationalized, because of how influential they are.
If something becomes a part of mainstream society, then denying people that service based on political opinions is anti-democratic.

the goyim know

WE

Should social media companies be legally obligated to uphold the first amendment? If a place can't refuse to serve you because youre black then why should they be allowed to discriminate against political opinions?

Alternatives will sprout. Look at ((((Patreon)))) vs Hatreon, even the jews are shitting their pants over that one. Right now there's no decent twitter alternative (there's gab.ai but it sucks big nigger dicks and their invite system was so retarded it stopped their momentum.)

hope they realise that it's going to be straight from twitter to the daily stormer

we can't nationalize everything. I say just let it stand as a fact that liberals need to ban people to "win" an argument

I give Twitter until then to read the Constitution. These lefties babbling about how it does not apply to private fora are apparently okay with McCarthyite blacklisting.

Basically youre not allowed to have an opinion about a photo like this, other than it being beautiful or something equally absurd.

This. Trump needs to fuck Google sideways.

You haven't been on here for so long, haven't you?
You should know by now we're mostly all fucking beta virgins nu-males poster LARPing as Aryan gods. We're basically r9k-tier. The only difference is that instead of killing ourselves or pretending we will tomorrow, we cling on this shithole by pretending we have a purpose in life; get rid of this shithole.
I'm talking martyrs willing to die for their cause, not for the sake of martyrdom, because, without it, we'll just kill ourselves anyway.

Corpserations are people user.

THE GOYIM KNOW
CONVENE THE COUNCIL

That doesn't really contradict what I said.

That's child abuse, there's no way those testosterone hormones aren't in that milk. Hope that kid is a boy at least. Will still probably mess him up though.

>I give Twitter until then to read the Constitution.
>private businesses are obligated to provide free speech
This is what retards actually believe
Free Market or Free Speech. You literally can't have both.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Fickt euch, Twitter! Immer wieder wird eine neue Jugend antreten

Don't worry goys Trump will fix this!
Please continue to support Trump here with unwavering faith and do no give into blackpill shills!

We're breaking the conditioning! Praise Kek!

P O L
O
L

B T F O
T
F
O

Stop responding to yourself you fucking retard.

rip tariq

What defines people as "Neo-Nazi" or "Racists"?

They better start liking niggers and jews in 30 days!

What's the deadline there for?
they have already know who are the Nazzies!
that is some ex-girlfriend moves right there

>mashable
fake news

And again Sup Forums doesn't read the article.

>"You also may not affiliate with organizations that — whether by their own statements or activity both on and off the platform — use or promote violence against civilians to further their causes," the update reads."

This is a good thing, you tremendous fagoids. There is literally no alt-right figure who promotes violence -- literally none. But who do we know that DOES promote violence? BLM and antifa

It's literally a win for us you autismal losers

I think Jack has every right to implement a zero tolerance on bigotry and hate because at the end of the day twitter is a BUSINESS and if more and more nazis gain momentum on a platform not designed to spew hatred it's going to leave a lot of bad vibes amongst shareholders and future investors.

Now if they decided they were going to ban the likes of Mike Cernovich, Laura Loomer. Jack Poseibic etc etc then that would be bad because the names I listed are not nazis they are american nationalists (civic nats for the newfags lol)

They go about spreading their message the right way, Richard Spencer and that motherless fuck Mike Enoch derail our movement and make us look really bad.

/rant

Twitter is for faggots

Sure.
I am totally 100% positive that they will take down liberal ideological groups. Yup.
Being right of center makes you a nazi. Thinking that all the Russians murdered in the USSR all deserved it makes you a brave progressive thinker.

I would love to see Twitter pull this shit, the aftermath would be insane.

Agreed, China made it right and smart. All others are retarded faggots.

Everyone please cross-reference this and find these statements on any other site.

I'm convinced this 'statement' never happened. I can't find it on any other site and twitter itself has no one talking about it. No one is even linking the article.

This is pure clickbait, likely falsified.

Why isn't Trump doing anything about internet censorship?

Oh that's right, he a fucking kike.

>CONVENE THE COUNCIL

KEK

time to move to blitter

Exactly. Fuck off racist.

Don't forget the European Union controls speech in America

Listen anons:

This is an attempt to funnel you on gab. Gab is controlled by (((them))). Gabbai is a Jewish word that literally means "to correct the record." Don't take the bait.

Has the GAB spam started ITT yet?

You have no idea how fucking stupid of an idea this would be. Dragging faggots out of the closet was what made them powerful.

No, retard, it normalizes the Nazi.

>SUPPORT NET NEUTRALITY GUYS
>WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO TELL CABLE COMPANIES HOW TO RUN THEIR BUSINESS
>BUT YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO TELL US HOW TO RUN OURS
>WE SHOULDN'T BE EXPECTED TO PAY FOR INFRASTRUCTURE
>BUT YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTED TO BUILD YOUR OWN
>DON'T FORGET!
>SUPPORT NET NEUTRALITY!

Yeah, cause that's what they're actually going to do, right? hownu.ru

> twitter waits for impending Q4 financials before making financial decision

Really made me tweet

Massive cringe. Go back to r_td.

I think it's about time to twitter to go under. They overstayed their welcome.

Gab is licking its lips. Fuck Twitter...

Judenstern

Nazi = anyone who doesn't hate white people

>"Do something about these fucking racist nazis FBI"
>"here's the first address"
>1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA

This. Net neutrality is a jewish trick.

Thanks Obama.

being a centrist makes you a Nazi now, too

it's literally you're a marxist or you're a ebil racist nazi sex offender

This is subversion of excellent quality

Big fucking whoop, I don't even have a twitter account.

I was just informed tonight that I'm on some list that some are saying is a partial list of "hateful" accts that will be banned. Fucking commies

fucking normies

>a memeflaggfing kike faggot shilling to defend Twitter
Mmn-hmmn. Tell us more how this is a (((win))), shlomo. Because we've all seen how the jew keeps holding their own to the same standards they force upon others.

Why do kikes beg to be put into ovens? Is it their home? Do they know they belong in their home?

Like that faggot knows how the world works but Kevin MacDonald and Jared Taylor, who recently lose their check marks, don't. Fuck these people. They already know everything, so time to
>shut
>it
>down.
I wonder when @jack last read a book.

Oh god, it was probably What Happened.

everyones moving to Gab anyway

This post reeks of matzoh balls.

What the fuck man!
That can't be unseen!

autists dig up the tweets by this Jack Dorsey from ~2006 about "pasta"... any pizzagate/pedogate/pastagate connections or is all okay...what's the sauce?

>being this fucking retarded

Haha rule number 4 boys. Make the enemy live up to its own rules. The instant this comes out and they ban some "alt right neo nazi KKK white supre eeeemacist" you start demanding BLM and any other liberal monkeys who have ever associated with antifa. The CNN nigger kamul bell spoke at an antifa rally for example. He would be a good target.

This might be the most autistic thing I've ever read.

>European Union controls speech in America
WTF are you talking about?
Fake news!

>mfw they discover black twitter is 95% sockpuppets

Well, that's just what they did. They could've been such an exclusive shithole from the start, but then they wouldn't have grown. They started off pretending and then gradually cracked down more and more, and by now they got so under pressure thanks to the election, they feel the need to shut it down. And they are big enough that any competition will have a hard stance, especially when they and their remaining users will unleash SJW mob hell like never seen before on anyone hosting or advertizing on an alternative site. The battle for the internet has started for real, they are now trying to seize full control of the information.

Is "Operation Cathedral" a real thing?

>ban bad words on a service
>people use bad words anyways
>start mass banning people for being badwrong wrongthink drumpf nazi
>this just encourages people to do it even more
Liberals really are their own worst enemy.

Why didn't they do this sooner WTF is twitter a nazi ORGANIZATion?

heh heh heh....

White people left Twitter long ago. I made a black pro-Trump troll account for the election and finally got shoahed by Jack about a week before.