BOOM! The Storm commences Monday!

BTFO libcucks!

FUCK YOU HANNITY STOP THIS, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

sure man, sure

I don't believe alphabet agents would arrest anybody the week of Thanksgiving.

Hannity obviously has something in store but he needs to stop blueballing us and delaying.

when will this pedo supporter jump off a cliff?

HIS TICK TOCKS ARE NEVER ANYTHING!

This waiting is really starting to piss me off

This guy is so irritating. I have tried to watch his show and it is just like CNN... He puts on panels of people who agree with him. Also an attention whore.

le heppening

Uranium one confidential informant testifies before congress on Monday. He has video evidence of Russians giving cash to the Clinton foundation.

Why not? It would be the perfect time to grab evidence.

Probably this. Possibly also a big pedogate happening, right on the heels of Democrats publicly denouncing Al Frankenstein.

OOHH SHHHIIITTT ITS HAPPENINGGG!
HANNITY IS Q user!!!

Lmfao. I'm legitimately enjoying this already. The Saudi shit is so fucking huge already plus pedowood. The tick tock jerking everybody around is fucking awesome.

I honestly don't believe a thing this larping Boomer faggot says anymore.

i cant wait until he tells us more about his kevin sorbo movie

YES

Hannity is worse than a bitch who wont let you fuck.

Check my digitals and put me in the screen cap!

Like clockwork every shill comes in to say "IT ME NOTHINGBURGER" despite Uranium One dropping exactly when he said.

Is he just a middle aged tv larper? I've seen multiple "tick tock" teases but nothing ever seems to happen.

LARP

The rumors over a year ago were that Huma made these kinds of vids for insurance/Muslim brotherhood shit. And that they were getting passed around the black hat community.

Then Weiner laptop. Now this. I'm inclined to say this is all bullshit and they just don't want to blow Humas cover or shakeup Saudi dirt right now.

has this cockface ever delivered anything worth half a shit after spamming "tick tock"?

this bozo can fuck right off until he delivers something earth-shattering imo

WHAT'S IN THE BOX

C'mon already

Tic toc never the Glock just some nuts and a cock

It's been three fucking weeks, I don't want to hear another fucking thing about the "storm" unless Hillary gets jailed or Kim Jong Un sets off some fireworks.

And the country would have something extra big to be thankful about :)

We've been waiting the longest because we were the first to know A lot of people in the general public are just hearing about this stuff.

>has this cockface ever delivered anything worth half a shit after spamming "tick tock"?

No. His retarded fans eat it up, though.

These people aren't normal criminals, arrests of Hillary and friends would be a major happening. If this WERE true I'd think either Thanksgiving or Christmas day would be the best time to do it, all the students are at home so their parents won't let them go play with the Soros Squad and normies won't be watching the news.

Sean "Blueballer" Hannity

Hannity is a real friend of Trump, probably talks to him a few days a week. I know he is not bullshitting and he knows whats REALLY going on. The news today said Mueller's investigation is wrapping up, meaning arrests are coming very soon. He still needs to stop his TICK TOCK shit until it is really going down. But this time he actually gave a date so hopefully this is really happening.

tick tock ya don't stop

I'd love it if someone would leak some old vintage Trump nudes showing his yuge bigly cock and manly, hairy chest. The liberal salt would be so fucking hysterical.

Ooh Yeeaah!

it will be an actual story but is something we already know like NYT COLLUDED WITH DNC TO BURY THE URANIUM STORY. So hes not lying about a story but it will be of this caliber where nothing happens and his fans will feel justified in their outrage

>LE TICK TOCK MAN
SPILL THE BEANS ALREADY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Cool clock Hannity wanna bring it to the White House

Hannity isn't a bad guy, but holy shit he overuses the Tick Tock meme.

>I don't believe alphabet agents would arrest anybody the week of Thanksgiving.

All the family in one room, the adults sitting by their soyboy kids to explain to them what's actually happening, and why Trump is arresting Clinton.

Just before Thanksgiving seems like the perfect time, honestly. People hear the news and go home and talk it over in a family, thankful environment that's all about appreciating what you have. If anything, Thanksgiving is the least narcissistic time in American society.

honorabu memba kek niggers BTFO

>tick-tock
Just stop. If you have a story, report it. Otherwise zip it.

There were a few deliveries but mostly old stuff for the normies

Great journalism

BOOM BOOM TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

kek

so is 'tick tock' officially his new signature catch phrase? he sounds like a fag. he should just act normal instead of trying to be a memer

We need to start screencapping these predictions to make fun of happeningfags when they invariably don't happen. Somehow Pizzagate just opened up a well of bullshit /x/-wannabes who can't stop shitting up Sup Forums with their bullshit.

Fuck Hannity

>all deplorables
even us
Thanks, Sean

HIS WATCHERS WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT AND HIS RATINGS WILL GROW AND GROW LOL HE KNOWS THEY HAVE THE ATTENTION SPANS AND MEMORIES OF GNATS

true

what season do the satanic babykillers finally get btfo

MORE WAITING? FUCK YOU

THESE DIGITS CONFIRM THE TICK TOCK

Come on people, you're bringing the threads average down! Monday is when the FBI whistle blower testifies.

This 200th time it's gonna be real guys, not like those other 199 times Hannity tick tocked!! ;_;

I listened from time to time and might do it again if he could get through one show without mentioning what a badass MMA guy he is.
He's right more often than not though

nice guns on Trump

...and DFS sale ends Monday.

Why wait? If hes got serious new he should do breaking news already just like decent journalist. "Tick tock" is just a thigy to sell his news.chanel

Aesops Fables presents "The SoyGoy Who Cried Wolf" starring Sean Hannity

He's sponsored by Timex

SO MANY FUCKING SHILLS IN THIS THREAD THANKS FOR DA COCAINE!!!

Fuck Hannity and other faggots for hyping bullshit.

Tick Tock guys, I've got a BOMBSHELL on monday, stay tuned to FOX for all the details. Make sure to watch my EXCLUSIVE interview with Tucker before the show before these ABSOLUTE HAPPENINGS drop. And be sure to catch The Five, weekdays at 5pm E.T. Also be sure to buy my latest book "Liberals are bad. I love Jesus and Trump" on Amazon now before they all get sold out.

You’re right, brah! So riddle me this... if this is something they “do”, think they might have a video or two laying around of $400 million sitting on Obama planes filled with hush cash, departing to Iran, too?! Maybe?! Sure would make for one giant somethingburger, right y’all?!

I don't think you know me nigha

we all bootleg his show on yt and block ads you dumb faggot. paranoid tech people are not a good ad market.

Guys, this is it. He's announcing a new movie!!!

Would be the best timing. Keep all those marxist uni students under carefull supervision. Less Soros rioters to keep the deepstate in power.
Also most extended families have at least one awake/redpilled family member

ITS FUCKIKNG HAPPENINGGGGG

Solomon from The Hill is the guy that keeps going on Hannity's show every day to talk about the Uranium One and other Clinton collusion. He hinted that they have tapes of the Russians saying Americans are stupid and maybe Clinton people laughing along and agreeing with them or something.

all i see from this faggot is that gay "tick tock" crap but nothing happens. did i get j00'd?

This is what I was talking about earlier. They're going down.

yaaasss

Fuck right off, Hannity.

Mass arrests before Thanksgiving. Riiiiight!

That's the thing, though - he's not a Journalist. He says it all the time. Nobody on Fox is one, really. Fox is just Chat-o-Tainment. That's why he has to do this, to pump up enthusiasm (((ratings))). If it weren't for who controls Fox, he'd be breaking stories as soon as he confirms them.
Like him, but hate the network (am an OANN watcher).

Hannity has Trump's cellphone number, and eats lunch with him every week. When he says Monday its going down, its going down Monday.

>mfw the revelation is in his book released Monday and he tells us we have to buy it in order to know

tick tock

>I need ad space on my show

tick tock

Remember To Drink Your Ovaltine

Double Oh Yeah!

What have his other tick tocks been? Seems like he is ruining it

he has lost it

I WANT TO BLEEEEEEEVE

Just another manic Monday! That's our fun day, the demonic rats will run day!

Is this the cash used to pay back Hillary's debts since she can't pay back in favors?

So he's announcing his broadway musical monday?

These ticktocks are always just him selling some promotional thing. Always.

Welcome to Costco, I love you

He tick tock’d so much the clock went digital.

same, used to be annoying a couple months ago, now it's getting real. Tick tock motherfuckers.

Stop teasing my dick Hannity-senpai.

Welcome to Costco deplorables!

Hey guys, Le Tick Tock meme. Hannity's been doing it for 4 months now and neither a tick, nor a tock has been confirmed. Literally nothing has happened. I want Hillary & Co. in jail as much as, or more than, any of you. But I see no reason left to trust Hannity in any fucking way. He's on Cernovich and Kim Dotcom levels of false alarming.

I will keep my fingers crossed for this, as I always do. But Hannity's tweets will never be a factor in any of my expectations until he proves he can accurately tip us off to something. I don't care what. Just show even the slightest indication of insider knowledge, Hannity.

tith toth!!