DIXIE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTAVFcRvRVc
youtube.com/watch?v=du5O2mO9FKk
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
youtu.be/2RKtIgkMBQ4
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/26/blog-posting/did-abraham-lincoln-plan-send-ex-slaves-central-am/
youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg
i.imgflip.com/nec6o.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=KYDmJbFS7HY
youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk
youtube.com/watch?v=CNSuwzrXg_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did we lose something so beautiful?
(Post music) youtu.be/dTAVFcRvRVc

kill yourself, cousin fucker.

You know they got their asses kicked right? Those that weren't killed, were just pows meaning their entire army was killed or taken prisoner.

Lol

This is a tread about Dixie, not jews and arabs,

So?

So you are celebrating a bunch of treasonous cowardly pussies who couldn't win a fight on their home turf...

but if that's cool with you, go with it

And after they lost, the niggers took over the south, until the KKK showed up, but the civil rights movement and obama put the niggers and jews in power

Why can't we have more mass shootings along these lines?

Why cowardly? Because they had the guts to fight against a far superior army? How is that cowardly?

>treasonous cowardly pussies who couldn't win a fight on their home turf.

We killed 2 Yanks for every 1 Southron, despite being undermanned and outgunned.

I think you have that backwards.
>implying I don't hate niggers

I hate niggers, but I hate treasonous cowards more. Suck a dick faggot

>lost the war thread
>UK poster
Makes sense.

Did the pussies give up or not? Did washington give up? nope. Cause washington had balls

lee was a pussy, leading an army of pussies

>tfw not a dixie cuck

You misunderstand then, brother.

So, you are just shitposting, I should have guessed

>jew

YOU LOST THE WAR YOU STUPID DRUMPFTARD!!!!!

I'm not British though

Well, shit. I teared up. Dixie is home and I never miss her more than when I'm away.

youtube.com/watch?v=du5O2mO9FKk

TN reporting in, fuck niggers and fuck Northern liberals

West TN reporting in. Reading some William Faulkner and drinking some ice cold tea this evening.

Things are more complex then you think, white boy.

>I hate treasonous cowards more.
you'll be pleased to know that every confederate soldier received full military honors

I'm shit posting because I pointed out how lee gave up after how many years in charge? like 2 or 3 years depending how you define it.

How long did washington fight? Hmmm

Sooo lee gave up quick like a bitch, while washington fought for like how many years?

actually look this up.

Lee was a pussy who gave up fast. Washington was not.

>Your average Dixie fag

Dixies confirmed niggers

Dixie isn't Mormon though.

Still doesn't change the fact they took up arms against their nation, then gave up like pussies.

>Cowards
lol didn't Sherman piss his pants and ask to be relieved during his stay in Kentucky?

Shit wrong post

North West Alabama reporting in.

Man its hard to see the state of The United States =( I wanna go back.

I recently took a trip to Bull Run and Gettysburg.

This is what I meant to post

The North was shelling civilians and starving the South out theres no point to continue fighting when your wife and children are being shelled and starved out.

>but I hate treasonous cowards
We outnumbered them several times over and still had to resort to total war to avert getting our asses kicked

Their nation was the South, you mouth-breather.

(((Yanks))) only went on the offensive when they realized that the South paid most of the taxes to the corrupt Federal government which supported crony capitalism.

Whatever you say there, slick. I'll just be over here frying a string of fresh caught catfish and some hush puppies. You go right on being an ignorant ass Yankee cuckold.

This is now a my Dixie rekt thread.
Get in here!!!

Virginia here, fuck NoVA. With regards to the cucks saying the Confederacy was treason:

From Texas v. White:

> The Union of the States never was a purely artificial and arbitrary relation. It began among the Colonies, and grew out of common origin, mutual sympathies, kindred principles, similar interests, and geographical relations. It was confirmed and strengthened by the necessities of war, and received definite form and character and sanction from the Articles of Confederation. By these, the Union was solemnly declared to "be perpetual." And when these Articles were found to be inadequate to the exigencies of the country, the Constitution was ordained "to form a more perfect Union." It is difficult to convey the idea of indissoluble unity more clearly than by these words. What can be indissoluble if a perpetual Union, made more perfect, is not?

Now, indeed the Articles did say the Union was perpetual. However, the Articles of Confederation also says in Article XIII, in order to amend or alter the Articles in any way, ratification by “the legislatures of every State” was required. The Constitution meanwhile says this:

> “The ratification of the conventions of nine states, shall be sufficient for the establishment of this Constitution between the states so ratifying the same.”

Thus, the Constitution was illegally adopted according to the Articles of Confederation. What does this mean? If the Articles is still in effect, secession is illegal but the Federal Government is also illegally operating since 1787 and thus had no authority to wage the Civil War (or even govern, for that matter). The alternative, of course, is that the Constitution is completely legally but then the South had the right to secede.

Check'd
Also, what was the true reason behind the Civil War? I don't buy into the "muh slavery" bullshit, there must have been a bigger agenda as to forcing the Union upon the Confederacy. This also checks in with the rape of Japan after the end of the war, imperialism was brought to the shores of Eastern Asia.

>it's raaaaaining Yanks, hallelujah!

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ

it literally does change that fact
the nation you are saying we all need to be loyal to is telling you to respect these men
are you disloyal?

Get rekt dix...

Hahaha you capitalist americans couldn't defeat Vietnamese rice farmers, you guys are the biggest pussies of them all. Is true communists kicked your asses repeatedly

Stay mad yank cuck whitey. We WUZ DA REAL Confederates. We built this country with our white slaves and even established New-Botswana also known as Mississippi.

nice rtips

youtu.be/2RKtIgkMBQ4

It was tariffs. Lincoln always held out stronger protection of slavery as an incentive for the South to rejoin the Union, from the Corwin Amendment on to the Hampton Woods peace conference near the end of the war. The Yankee insistence that they were fighting against slavery is just a smokescreen.

BASED!!

We took up arms against them. And even with our industry, larger population, and money supply, almost lost the war.

>burning dixiecucks

How is burning people a good thing?

I don't think so.

Lol you can burn civilians but you cant fight harpers ferry was a SLAUGTER for the union just look at those loses LOL

It was liberal pussies who lost the war in Vietnam, not the soldiers.

Pic related: This Massachussetts (((Yankee))) met with the negotiator for the Viet Cong (a thinly-veiled North Vietnamese operation, especially in 1971) and started parroting her propaganda.

People in the American South stood by the Republic of Vietnam against northern aggression (sound familiar?)

How are they the cucks? You freed the slaves.

if washington would lost the war of independence he will be considered now a traitor, and not a hero

>loses
Like your loss of the civil war and white demographics?

Dixie was a puppet state of Israel

>Northerns free niggers
>wonder why demographics are fucked up

You are as bad as the EU with the sand nigger refugees

Well, that's mainly our fault. And the nation was 90% white before the North began to import millions of third worlds.

washington was a traitor too you idiot

t. ramsey

Lincoln hate niggers and wanted them to ship them back to Africa.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/26/blog-posting/did-abraham-lincoln-plan-send-ex-slaves-central-am/

>north

Slavery WAS a part of it, no doubt. And I'm not stupid. I have ancestors who were slaves. But that was over 150 years ago and me and mine have done well in the South. Beyond slavery there were issues of import taxes on foreign goods which hit the South damn hard. The knowledge that some of my kin were once held in bondage is not lost on me, but I also know how I live now. I have seen Africa and am eternally grateful that my ancestors survived the voyage to the new world and that I live here in a free society. I can also tell you that the prejudice i occasionally encounter in my home is far less than what I encounter in the North. I've had dealings with old white people who let the word nigger slip from their tounge as naturally as breathing, but are kind an generous towards black people, and I have encountered Yankees who virtue signal with the best of them who have treated me with contempt, as if I were a child who did not know his place. I'll take the Southern Redneck who treats me as a grown man over the two faced Yankee who views me as just a democratic vote.

it's you Yankee fags who let the niggers go running around

Lincoln wanted to prevent it but you just had to kill him for your precious jews and niggers didn't you?

If it wasn't for the French, the usa wouldn't of even won the revolutionary war. Then in the war of 1812 the Canadians were kicking your asses until you guys surrendered. The American military is a joke

>south

by letting them free?

>The American military is a joke
Like communism?

youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg

There was no Israel at the time ya faggot imposter.

>revolutionary war
True.

>war of 1812
The United States never surrendered; it was a status quo against the greatest power in the world at the time. Even Wellington did not want to fight against the United States, knowing it was a quagmire.

Anyway... what do centuries-old wars have to do with performance in the Vietnam War, exactly?

Hey guys, BASED Black moderate Republican reporting in. DEMOCRATS WERE THE REAL SLAVE OWNERS. Yankees be oppresin' muh people n SHIIEET. I remember when we wuz fightin the yank n shiet, doin' the Rebal Holla. Bix Dix.

Lincoln had given up on even voluntary resettlement well before the end of the war.

Yankees will rise again!

i.imgflip.com/nec6o.jpg

The American military has been in the middle East for what, 20 years? Just to fight some sand people who's never seen a toilet? When ever you guys do manage to win, you need The help of illiterate sand people. The capitalist american government can't fight shit

Fuck off democrats

Huh?

>It was tariffs.

This is what liberals will never tell you.

By 1860, 80% of all Federal Tariffs (which constituted roughly 9 out of every 10 dollars of federal revenue) were paid for by Southern ports. Then, all of that money was largely funneled into subsidizing Northern railroad lines and other pork barrel projects.

This was such an issue that the Confederate Constitution specifically banned disproportionate taxation and giving money for pet projects of a local jurisdiction i.e. everyone had to pay for their own shit with their own taxes if they wanted it.

>nor shall any duties or taxes on importations from foreign nations be laid to promote or foster any branch of industry; and all duties, imposts, and excises shall be uniform throughout the Confederate States.

This is one of the reasons why Murray Rothbard of all people supported the Confederacy and considered their cause as just as the Declaration of Independence.

When I was a kid, I loved the Dukes of Hazzard. I had no real idea what the Confederate flag was and didn't care. I just kew that I loved, Bo, Luke, Uncle Jessie and Daisy and I wanted my own General Lee. Mom was from the North. Dad had met her in the Navy and brought her South. She refused to watch the show with me, my Dad and my sister and forbade me to have a toy General Lee. Christmas of 1980 I was 10 years old. My sister was 17. I was opening presents hoping against hope there was a General Lee somewhere in the gifts under the tree. here were some nice ones, most of which I barely remember. I got to the last gift for me. It was a small package from my sister. when I tore of the wrapping I felt my heart stop. It was Dukes of Hazzard Stunt Set. It had some ramps, a couple of plastic barrels to jump over and a tiny orange General Lee Dodge Charger with a painted on Confederate flag in all its Glory on the roof. I played with that thing for hours. My mom was pissed. She even tried to scrub the flag off the top, but it wouldn't come off. Man, I loved that toy. Maybe it's the reason I can't hate the confederate flag and love the South. Whatever has passed before, this is my Home Soil. Me and Mine have toiled here, fought here, died here, bleed here. And I will stand shoulder to shoulder with any who will defend her.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYDmJbFS7HY

>capitalist
>die because couldn't but insurance

>communist
>die from waiting in line to get your one slice of stale bread

youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk

youtube.com/watch?v=CNSuwzrXg_s