Denmark, YES!

>Danish Prince

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves shoots royal cameo in Bollywood movie as a Danish Prince, also gets pissed on by a monkey

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5093551/Human-Ken-Doll-shoots-cameo-Bollywood-movie.html

In September he got six ribs removed so he could fit into smaller blazers, and revealed he is going to undergo a sex change when he reaches his fifties so he can become a human barbie doll

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4508078/human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-reveals-he-is-going-to-get-six-ribs-removed-after-he-vowed-to-have-a-sex-change-and-turn-into-barbie/

>..so he can become a human barbie doll

He already is one. Mental illness and money is not a good combination.

He seems kinda.... bogged.

I saw an interview with a recovering compulsive gambler a few years back that really stuck with me.

The interviewer asked him how much money he'd lost from gambling. His answer - which he prefixed with saying he'd tell her the amount - was "all of it". It turned out it was around $200k, but his point was the number was irrelevant, because if he'd had $200m or just $200, he would gamble ALL OF IT.

Money is like petrol thrown on the fire of you personality/mental flaws. It will make them burn strong, bright and out of control.

gonna need a quick rundown

does he have a connection to the bogs? give me a quick rundown

IT'S A FUCKING BOG-RIP-OFF

>You will never be this perfect

you know any surgeon treating him is just ruining his own reputation, so where the fuck is he finding people to perform surgery on him?

California

My country.

Are these things all related, or is it convergent evolution?

Probably he is the 3rd bogdanoff

Maybe Brazil or Memezuela, those guys are the fucking worst.

i shit you not he goes to turkey.

It's beautiful.

A E S T H E T I C awards

Was this that dude that was on Botched? Lol dr debrow n dr Nassif told this nigga to stop years ago

It's like he told his plastic surgeon to give him the John Travolta, but all the man had for reference was a novelty caricature portrait.

Has he ever gotten together with the human barbie russian chick?

BOG'D

Las Chicago de mejico del Norte son unas de las mad hermosas del mundo. Ellas comen comida mejicana ou a elles las gustan mas comidas como espaghetti y bistec?

nikka wat. no digas pendejadas

Si un sapo tenia un jirafa a donde fue me carinda muneca?

This guy certainly took the Bogpill.

What will the Bogbros think of the rise of a new Bogdanoff? Will they let him join, or will he be seen as a rival to their power?