Honestly, USA should be kicked out of Nato

Honestly, USA should be kicked out of Nato.

They're fucking useless and drag the rest of us down.

An insurgency hiding in an impenetrable jungle is different to a conventional military. If the US wanted to win, they would have had to kill a good third of the population, or maybe even more. The more you kill, the more rise up. They don't just hide among normal people, they are normal people. Even murica doesn't have the stones to do that.

France also lost against the Vietnamese lol

Go suck ruski dick.

Don’t get me, my country is entirely composed of mongrel faggots, but France didn’t even try.

Who would fund Nato if the US was kicked out? Im 100% onboard with this idea, we wont get pulled into your shitty decisions

Germans are ready to Ally with Russians to piss off everyone.
Fucking egoistic maniacs.
Hopefully this time we will kill them off

The man in the black pajamas, dude. Worthy fucking adversary.

US didn't lose against Vietnam

We didn't lose, we let the Germans enter willingly :3

Too bad we pay for it all lol.
Trump is closer to Putin than Herr Merkel is.

these

Germany has lost to everyone twice. You really gonna go there?

It's true. Which country is the only to ever invoke the "AAH BLS HELP ME NATO" clause? That's right.

what is dien bien phu?

what happened in 1953? dumbass meme

Might be but Trump isn't the US empire and the US empire isn't friend with Russia

This

protip: both France and US lost against million of Chinks disguised as Vietnamese
who could have told

Honestly Nations in Nato are puppet states of the US.

Isn't our Army still camping in your backyard, for like the last 70 years?

That's what sluts say when they're embarrassed of rape.

>Against vietnam
>American education

I bet no one ever said that

>France also lost against the Vietnamese lol
/thread

>onestly, USA should be kicked out of Nato.
>They're fucking useless and drag the rest of us down.

>when you ban transgender soldiers

France lost against them as well, they were a population that was in armed revolt in a jungle. Any state struggles to police another statr with its army, its expensive. Not to mention, the u.s barely had any casualties in those types of insurgent supression wars. U.s lost 40k men in the war. North vietnam lost 1 million fighters. Your the idiot thinking that makes the u.s look disfavorable fighting a war that the French started and ran from, and getting those numbers over an overseas war of idealogy that nobody really cared about. We backes out at the first sign of it being expensive or difficult. Killing 1 million commies was nothing for us, they won because it was annoying to deal with them throwing their bodies our soldiers and basically making every civilian a soldier.

And I bet France never won a war by themselves.

Mate, I wish a wine glass would.

>Amerimutt education

>Being a jew

The Vietnamese curbstomped the French so badly that the French artillery commander committed suicide by hand grenade.

wew, you really exposed my jewishness there goblin

>Honestly, USA should be kicked out of Nato.
I agree, Germanegro. Kick us out of Nato. We will take our money and our vastly superior military might that protects you useless pieces of parasitic shit. We will leave you alone and see what happens.

You don't even pay your defense bill, Hans

You retards never fail to make me laugh. Not because what you say is funny but because your existence is a joke.

update your map

Your making your country with a reputation for being cucks and cowards look worse, how do you manage that with every abhorrent post? Is it hard or is it just natural?

Absolute agreement. Please kick us out. I'm so fucking tired of paying for your shit.

please, let us leave. we won't fight it.

>Meanwhile in Britain.

>Honestly, USA should be kicked out of Nato... and drag the rest of us down.
>Flag

We were rolling on American material back then.

we are the white race now

>implying France won against based Vietnamese.

We'll gladly leave NATO.

The graph on the right and the text on the right are not at all in concordance. Whoever did it is an idiot.

>Your making your country
Go back to school.

America was white back before the 60's but having gone there it's hard to even see the remains of that era.

Good luck paying the bills, we are sick of picking up your tabs for you kraut.

Thanks. Someone should add a picture of a frenchman to it.
So it's true that simple things please simple minds

By your logic, your faggot country lost to France because you didn't hold your occupation.

>1 post by this id

t. 200.000 soldier army

>The graph on the right and the text on the right are not at all in concordance. Whoever did it is an idiot.
It was obviously written by an ESL, probably a bong of some sort.

Nigger faggot kraft forgets why the french left indochina
A

psshhht hey guys France lost against them chinks as well, ayyy

but.... but.... who buys the (((F-35)))?

We are the only reason the French aren't speaking German right now. At least I live in a country where I can say whatever I want and not be thrown in jail. The OP here couldn't even question the holocaust without facing actual charges.

Great idea
cya fag

France lost to Vietnam too. Even worse, they didn't even put up a fight.
Besides, there was no way anyone could win vietnam. At best we'd end up with another Korea.

thanks for bringing FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY based Black American patriot! fuck the anti-semites!

No. It was written by somebody who can't read for graphs.
Let me explain since you clearly don't understand.

These values are only true if all people in France are tested for it, which they are not. All Africans are but not all Europeans, not even close. To call these values skewed is kind.

Fellow Whites, we're 10x better than America because America is father walking down the path to self-destruction while we're now running

Yes, please kick us out of NATO and destroy that useless organization.

“France” is a Masonic mistake, Paris needs to be firebombed and the Parisian Occupied Zone balkanized into Occitania, Brittany, and Wallonia. Any schoolchildren speaking Fr*nch will be beaten, just as the Parisians did to the cultures they ruined.

We're more European than Europeans I swear

Fine by me. We spend billions on massive bases in your Arab ghetto hellscape. Something like 20% of all armed forces in Germanistan are actually US troops. You faggots will no longer get to outsource your military to the burgers, we get to watch as Arab rape gangs eliminate the German race from the face of the planet within 3 decades. Friendly Russians once again steam roll your pathetic forces and take over your country, sell us cheap natural gas and ensure a stable security situation in Europe. Win-win-win.

hey, but at least we won the war in Iraq against le evil dictator, guys
based

I know your trolling, but god damn I'll bite.

Without the US there is no more NATO.

>t. Pa*isian marxist

la créature…

Unless you get on deporting those refugees you'll worse than us. Use that as motivation to be more politically active and do us all a favor.

>And I bet France never won a war by themselves.
France has won more wars in an afternoon than America has in 200 years ? What are you on about
And I agree with op the friendly fire in Iraq and Afghanistan was fucking ridiculous at least you know if you're going to war with the French or the Germans they won't open fire every time you drive past

>>WW1 & WW2
>>loses both

We need to leave NATO to ally with based Israel

>No. It was written by somebody who can't read for graphs.
You mean to say read graphs.

Anyway, your post is so poorly written that I'll just spoonfeed you. it says that at least 38% of french babies aren't white.

According to wikipedia, these gooks have fought and won against
>Japan
>South Korea
>The United States
>Thailand
>Australia
>Philippines
>New Zealand
>Khmer Republic
>Laos
>Taiwan
>Cambodia
>China
Either all of the people in this list are pussies, or jungle gooks are just really good at war

Every war Paris (“France”) has ever won was by zerg rushing numerically inferior enemies. Notice that as soon as Germany formed the Fr*nch were just fucked and would never win again if they didn’t suck Anglo cock. Paris is a cesspit, from the Vergonha to modern day a Parisian invented every conceivable iniquity, from leftism to degeneracy.

>France has won more wars in an afternoon t
True, they beat you quite easily. But then so did we.

>According to wikipedia

>1 post by this id
Why are people so stupid to use this as some sort of insult? Do you really not understand that when most people reset their computer they get a new IP and this gives a new id on Sup Forums? Your own goddamn ID only shows up as 1 post you dumb shit.

¡¡¡ Elle... vEut... ton.... ADN !!!

> not being paid for shitposting

Amrigun edukzioo

France lost to vietnam as well, they were the ones who started it

fair enough we'll take our money and fuck off, have fun with your EU army and just try not to invade anyone this time.

I’m wondering when you’re gonna start making arguments instead of memes you stole from Sup Forums. Maybe your English skills aren’t so good? Must really piss off you faggots, that after so much work trying to wipe out the Occitans and the Bretons to promote your meme language it gets eclipsed by English anyway.

>Your the idiot
Every fucking time.

la bête

>simple things please simple minds
You really are just a bit thick.

It's 38% of babies tested for that disease have it.

It doesn't say anything about the colour of skin of babies.

>True, they beat you quite easily. But then so did we.
>we
WE
Are you mentally ill the revolutionary war was British people vs British people it wasn't 13% African 12% mexican 15%Jewish and the rest European vs British person we beat ourselves mate get over it you celebrate a British victory won by British people you worship your country's founders who where british pull your tongue out of our arses for God god sake we've got more right to celebrate the 4th of July than you have sambo

To be fair, arguing with a retard implies that you too are a retard. Stop replying to brainlet tier "banter"

I'm so pissed off right now

This isn’t reddit, buddy

We should have told France to fuck off out of Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh did nothing wrong.

dios mios....

I would be if I lived in a 30% Muslim unitary meme city-state like Fr*nce

Those Germans didn't lose to France, they lost to US. Failed bait. Nice try Merkelgoy, saged.

sage

makes me ashamed that I know your language, too.

arright, I fucked up there, but insurgency vs conventional and all that. I'll sit in the user-fucked-up corner for a few

Where is my aussibro and the indians with their -2% memes?