THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN EDUCATION

lmao
>cuck education

CHLORINE'D!

i guess that's one way to get black kids to study chemistry...

Fake

AYO WHITE GURL IMMA JACK YO BITCH

>teaching chemistry through cuckoldry

WE

DeMarcus Big Chlorine Cock cucking the whyt iodine cuckboi, dat some quality education dere. Thanks Shlomo textbooks ltd!

>nigger
>chlorine
wow they're just as toxic

>he plays football
>shows picture of soccer ball
Sorry old chap

holy shit lol even teaching chemistry they somehow manage to add in otherwise totally unrelated, interracial propaganda. Even Sweden would be impressed.

*smacks lips*
so
*clicks teeth*
you be sayin
*sends text to parole officer*
we wuz HALOGENS n sheeit

I'm more outraged by the use of comic sans...

Live in Florida, which is mostly NOT a state of granola-eating transgendered and disowned sons but the schools here are abject shit. I let him go for elementary and took him out at middle school. He's been in homeschool for three years and he's fucking flourishing. He also appreciates the fact that I let him do this, which is high school without peer pressure, degenerates, burnout sadistic teachers and child molesters giving your kid shit every day of his life until he just submits completely to the will of the state. FUCK. THAT. HOMESCHOOL.

>calling a soccerball a "futbul"
yah nah this is some yuro shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Just END my life

>football
Nigga thats some euronigger shit, we may be mongrels but we ain't into cuckoldry

This. You guys are forgetting that we refer to football as soccer. This is some Europoor cuck shit.

>hard man

I have only ever heard brits use this term

>comic sans

Its like fucking pottery.

Judging by the clothing and name of the "wimp" and the calling of soccer "football" I posit this is from the UK somewhere.

Chlorine is such a CHAD

My eyes and hair are 56% white, my work ethic is 19% Hispanic, my brain 5% asian and mamufuggin dik is 13% black faggot.

lmao

GASSED.com

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THESE JEWS MUST BE STOPPED

obvious bait but it did make me do a search and brush up on halogens and their reactions so have a (you)

RIP BRITAIN

WE WUZ CHLORINE

What the fuck is this shit? Maybe i'm biased because I was in the advanced chem class, but there is very little chance that this is real.

Then again, I was helping a freshman with her chemistry homework, the question was "how many moles of O is required to react with .325 mole of C to form the following compounds.... CO, CO2" and she honest to god couldln't get it. Its possible that if college are this fucking inept that highschool or middleschool kids are even worse.

Fitting for a nation of mongrel to literally have racemixing as the explanation for a basic chemistry class.

this is clearly UK
>hard man

also why is chlorine black

>BLEACHED

you've earned your (you) friend.

Are you fucking serious? Is this a thing?

jesus its just some dumb image to make childen understand a complicated thing

>kicking a "football"
>"american education"

This isn't American. He's kicking a soccer ball.

>comic sans
I know. Who still uses this fucking maymay font?

>memeflag
>calling soccer football
EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

Fuck you. There are a hundred better ways to explain such a concept.

Fuck you