Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm491534
helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/kill-a-character/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yoko is perfect

It's quite easy to hate.

I certainly hate post-timeskip TTGL.
Kittan saved it though.

You have to wait a while before reporting another post.

Wrong

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm491534

>Comments: "Disgusting" "Ripoff" "Wasn't that bad, but it's easy to tell how old people who say it's really good are" "stay the fuck out of SRW please" "The best robot anime were in the 80's" "Isn't the believe in me who believes in you thing a ripoff of Kamen Rider 555?"

>"The so-called hotblood was too aimed for and badly written" "Throwing together tropes doesn't make a good show" "Only children like this rubbish" "I honestly found it boring" "Fake hotblood" "People say it's a homage but it's just a ripoff" "I don't think it's a ripoff, but the supposed hotbloodedness felt all wrong" "This is a parody right?"
>I hate how the retards who like this tend to make fun of the shows it's an homage to

Congrats on being objectively fucking correct.

True

*Anime that is easy to use as bait

fucking this . how can someone call this anime is not entertaining

I hate this

I dropped it because it was boring, but you're right, I don't hate it

>DB or Naruto
Dropped both of them early on, never watched more than a few episodes.

Wrong,first half was terrible,never cared for Kamina,post timeskip was slightly better

I don't hate it but it definitely overrated and no where near as funny as people say.

gay?

No.

From Kamina death foward, I instantly hated the show and I never end the anime

Bait. These are some of the most hated animes on Sup Forums

Sup Forums hates anime

Can you dig out their thoughts on kill la kill?

I feel like all the western weebs have seemed to overlook that the show violated some very rudimentary principles of storytelling with regards to why Senketsu had to be killed off. With the link below (and there are hundreds of other articles of this sort of discussion online), it seems like its death did nothing except deteriorate the quality of the finale. It felt to me that the finale was Trigger flipping off its most rabid fans "Haha fuck you, we killed the plot driver, you will never get a season 2 but we will continue producing more zany, nonsensical 2 cours and repeat our 'mistakes' just to fuck with you because we're completely unaccountable."

helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/kill-a-character/#

Unless you hate fun of course.

One of my top 3 animes

If they ever redo this, there has to be more Nia

They won't ever touch TTGL again but at least give me more Nia

>complains about Gurren Lagann
>frequents Naruto/One Piece/Dragon Ball threads

none.

You can only reach true enlightenment by learning to hate everything.

I guess I don't hate it, but the show bores me.

Don't think it would ever happen for many reasons. Maybe if they decided to animate that delinquent school manga but that more or less vaguely follows the outline of the anime applied to a school school setting. It does have Kamina and Nia interacting

Yeah, they'll do that right after they animate the Shinji Ikari Raising Project

I'm of the belief that TTGL is a story women can literally never understand. So yes, it's possible to hate, if you're a woman. Luckily women aren't humans.

u see that he is not complaining about TTGL, right?
its actually the opposite...

No, I just meant in general

Really, it didn't even have to be Gurren Lagann, the OP just reminded me that for whatever reason the people that hate popular anime like this love popular anime that's basically the same

I mean, if you're going to hate something based on a generalization, you should hate everything that falls under the same category. For example, if I hate SoLs I'm not going to like most of what KyoAni makes; why would I love K-On when I hate Lucky Star?

>mfw it has an amazing soundtrack that everyone ignores because the pacing is shit and the animation is generally shit too
>no face though

I gave up when Kamina died and they tried to turn it into Evangelion 2: More Stupid Shit.

Would you rather have one season with a perfectly fine resolution or a mediocre second season just cause? A good story knows when to finish instead of dragging on and on and on and on

I disagree, I thought the second half was great despite Kamina being gone. They actually made a great character and made it feel like there was a hole missing afterwards. That hole stayed, but the way everyone moved on afterwards really tugged on me. I just wish it were as deep as Evangelion, because it felt like they really could've gone somewhere bigger with what they did, but in the end I still liked it. Could it have ended up better or worse, yeah, but every show can, and no sense looking back and wishing, I just enjoy what it was, like Cowboy Bebop

I'd rather have the whole 2nd half rewritten so it becomes either a coming of age story or an actual revenge plot like originally intended. The way things are now leaves many things to be explained. The KLK universe is not a rational one and people were left wanting answers about the ending. Why are these teenagers going to a school where they know they will cop abuse? Who actually governs in this universe?

The problem with the episodes nearing the finale is that it just wasn't believable. In my view, Ryuko never actually 'won' on a physical battle or mentally otherwise (by letting Nui escape and letting Ragyo die by her terms) and this outcome isn't satisfactory for the viewers. There were 2 periods before this point where Ryuko goes through an 'emotional phase' as a way to build constitution. There is the phase where she goes berserk and loses control. And there is the bit where Senketsu gets torn to bits as a result of Ryuko's apathy and we should be led to believe that Ryuko would treat these experiences in a positive light and learn from mistakes. Instead Deus Ex Machina logic kicks in and the power of friendship takes over and leaves everyone miffed.

After the real resolution of the story, Ryuko loses her real best friend, her mentor, who never actually did anything deserving of death at a point where it became gradually absurd to the point where Gamagori survives with plot armor. Normally, any further action past the climax would only serve to detriment. No script writer will dare write action in the epilogue. We were thrown the poisoned sword well after the climax of battle. The problem with this death is that it all rather seems convenient for the writer. The original objectives of the tertiary characters are achieved, while Ryuko suffers the loss of her mother and her mentor, and receives ominous words saying that it isn't over yet 20 seconds later, she is happy. And then it all ends and this death essentially means "no season 2, get lost".

I don't think it was bad, but the characters were shallow with only Simon getting any real development, and even then it's not as good as it could've been because a significant portion is based his no-personality wife. Getting frustrated that Kamina gets the girl, that he can't be the hero everyone looks up to, I was sincerely expecting great things, but the cast is bloated with nobodies. If it was a bunch of faceless crewmembers, they could focus more on the main characters.
Gimmy and Darry have such great designs, though. I wanted to see more of their relationship.

>you have to dislike or like every entry in a genre uniformly
Lucky Star is much more otaku-culture-based, for starters. Some people just like Yamada's direction. Some people really hated the first few episodes of Lucky Star before Yamakan got the boot. Different artstyle. etc.

Bait

What is this from?

???

Wake Up Girls

The second cour is objectively what mad eGuren Lagann great and anyone who says otherwise has low-tier taste. You know, most people just can't into second cours/seasons because they already came to view the series as being a certain thing by the end of the first cour/season, so by the time we get the second entry their predetermined ideas for what the series should be, according to their minds, clashes with what the series actually is.

Which character is that?

I hate it, I watched it for about 60 episodes waiting for it to get good, fuck this show.

Who are you talking to?

sora no shitwo was pure crap

>muh specula
>muh hipster hugbox
>muh k-on with guns

Im glad it flopped HARD, shit show and fanbase

forgot to quote but Gintama

I haven't seen a person who hates Re:Zero. If you truly hate it, then you must have shit taste or just shitposting.

It's not bad but it's one of the most overrated anime of this decade.

worst anime i´ve ever seen,desu

Nothing is imposible to hate to Sup Forums
here's the prove

All the fun parts of NGE with way less edge (and less depth, but that's fine)! How could someone dislike Gunbuster?

I love the shit out of gurren lagann but saying it is impossible to hate is pretty bold, and not in the cool gurren lagann way, in the autistic way.

nip humour is hardly ever funny in anime and mange and this one of those occasions.

>Nip humor is hardly ever funny

Maybe you just have no sense of humor.

>complains about shonen
>posts BNHA

I find good punchlines and witty lines funny not goofy faces and "EEEEEEEEEEEH? NANIIIIIIIIII?"

Fuck off, moeshit eater trash
This thread only for the good animes..

cowboy bebop perhaps?

>not goofy faces
Have you even read/watched the series you're defending?

i'm not defending any series
I meant to say Gintama isn't funny, my wording was quite off

>Anime which is impossible to hate
Easily.

TTGL gets pretty awful after Kamina dies, until the final stretch, when it's only just decent.

Oreimo

character death as plot device: the story

>impossible to hate
You underestimate my powers

it's pretty boring and way overrated, plus the beginning is shit

My friend hated it because of Simon, for the same reason he hated Shinji. On top of that he felt they killed off the wrong character with Kamina who'm he liked the most.

I have never heard a bad thing about Star Blazers or whatever you want to call it

I hated this shit from start to finish, only saw all of it because of the hype and regretted it. Same with Code Geass.

NEVER AGAIN

>perfectly fine resolution
Just like psg am I right

The only right answer.

>hating an anime
What has it ever done to you to deserve hate?

I actually don't like it. It's the most shallow parts of NGE without the emotional impact. It's only good for its historical timeline to how it became NGE and nothing more.

I agree with this. Imaishi is great at creating a host of would be whacky interesting characters and settings to a somewhat lesser extent but sucks at delivery.
I mean all of his stuff is enjoyable yet just when it feels like now the show will get to the next level it doesnt. Even wit ALL the over the top stuff that he invariably does it still feels like lost potential.

>killing waifu
>wasting time that could have been spent shitposting on Sup Forums
>wasting space on HDD
>destroying expectations (something that kids cannot tolerate)
>having to wait for subs
>unreadable subs
>staring too long at screen (bad for eyesight)
>making Sup Forumsnon spend money on plastic butts
>increasing sedentarism
>creating weeaboos
>making 3D undesirable
>wanting to kill oneself for not being a cute girl doing cute things in a high-school setting

As you can see this is a serious concern among all of us.

I hate this.