My sister is dating a douchebag

I'm not sure how much help this is going to be but I'm in a pretty dark place right now and I thought you lovely people might be able to help.

My younger sister is 14 and has recently begun dating an older boy who is, to say the least, highly unsuitable.

Full story to follow.

I'm currently 21 and in my last year studying history at UCL. My father was a soldier and died in action when I was 12. Before he left home he told me that if anything happened to him I would have to be the man of the house and I have always strived to live up to that promise. I help mum with bills when it's needed and I've been a combination of brother and father figure, as well a close friend, to my sister. Growing up we were as close as siblings can be, we were always there for each other and could talk about anything.

I've always taught her to respect herself and be responsible so when she told me she had got her first boyfriend I wasn't too worried. I assumed she would make a good choice. I was actually surprised it came so late, what with her being both blonde, smart and extremely pretty.

However the boyfriend turned out to not only be 17 but the absolute epitome of everything I consider wrong with both my country and my gender. For one he's a complete wigger who dresses like a rapper, loves rap and grime and always talks like he's from the fucking ghetto. He has no real ambitions in life and hangs around with a gang of mostly black kids who I strongly suspect are involved with drugs. Hes also far too handsy with her and I once caught a glimpse of a text message where he refered to her as his bitch. If he hasn't gone all the way with her already I suspect he will soon.

I tried to talk to her about it honestly like we normally would about anything but she just flew off the handle like I've never seen before. She accused me of being over protective and "just not understanding him" she insinuated I was racist for mistrusting his friends and then even accused me of being jealous and having honest to god incestuous feelings for her.

I hope I don't have to tell you how much that hurt. That night after she had stormed out I cried for the first time since my fathers death.

How the hell do I make her see sense without driving her further away? I just know she's doing to end up heartbroken chewed up and spat out. She's the most precious thing in the world to me and seeing that happen would be like a knife in the heart.

Any advice anons?

before i even read your posts im going to say this.

Im fucking tired of guys posting here saying "MUH SISTER IS WITH A BAD GUY"
m8, if you don't have the bollocks to pull your sister over and tell her she cant date a scumbag, then why the fuck are you asking us to do it ?

Just drill into her to use protection and that if he ever suggests otherwise that it's the ultimate sign of douchbaggery and proves you right entirely. Children rebel against their parents and that's what you sound like. Also be very hard about drugs.

My sister dated a total fucking douchbag more than once in her teenage years but never fell pregnant. Now in her 20s she embarrassed by the whole lot and is a much more responsible and mature person.

Sometimes ya gotta let them get heart broken so they grow a little in life. All you can do is be an absolute cunt when it comes to drugs and sex. Just work the angle that if he ever tries to get her to do that or this then it proves you right and hopefully she'll learn a lesson.

Just trying to control her outright will be disastorous.

>I've always taught her to respect herself and be responsible

Firstly, you tell her to stop dating him, tell her why too, dont pussy foot with your words. Tell her she cant date Niggers, and she definitely cant date white boys who act like niggers.

When she throws a sissy fit you tell her that you'll beat the absolute shit out of the guy, and you tell her that's what your dad would of wanted.

Murder him and make it look gang related. Before he fucks her up to much.

>I tried to talk to her about it honestly like we normally would about anything but she just flew off the handle like I've never seen before. She accused me of being over protective and "just not understanding him" she insinuated I was racist for mistrusting his friends and then even accused me of being jealous and having honest to god incestuous feelings for her.

I hope I don't have to tell you how much that hurt. That night after she had stormed out I cried for the first time since my fathers death.

lol mate, you gotta put the fear of death back in her, you gotta find the equal balance between serious & loving. Like a mafia gangster type guy, you gotta be cool but serious, Like a father.

>she just flew off the handle
You should of started right then, now she knows she can cuck you by freaking out. Dont let that happen again.

give me your address and your sister's name

are you able physically to hurt that guy?

He shouldnt need to if he can convince his sister that he will have no choice to. If his sister isnt retarded she'll realise big brother aint fucking about and she should seek out a more respectable man

The only thing you can do is find him when he's alone or with a few mates and fuck him up. Tell him to leave her alone, use a bat or someshit. Violence is the only thing these people understand. Oh and don't mention it to your sis, she will think he just broke up with her.

I guess taking on the role of a parent must also involve the whole letting go thing as well. Letting a loved one make their own mistakes when you can see the mistakes from a mile off feels like one of the hardest things in the world.

Honestly, it might just be something related to her not having a father growing up if she starts becoming rebellious and shit when you talk to her about it and how you "do not understand her".

Do NOT let her go into the arms of a nigger. Pull yourself together handle this; you need this too. It is the time to start becoming asserting and confident, a man.

I think a 14 yo girl doesn't realize this kind of stuff, all she thinks about is how she can be popular. She will rather hate her brother for interfering, but if he really wants the best for her he has to do it anyway

Or if you normie enough like me. Threaten to get your mates and kick the shit out of him. I usually threaten to bash in the kids balls until he can no longer use them.

if you're nu-Brit rape the boy

If you could preturb him to the point where he enters into a physical confrontation with you, and you subsequently prevail; you sisters biology will make sexual attraction to this undesirable individual impossible.

The most reliable avenue for achieving this is to engage him in conversation about all the aspects of his personality he is the most insecure about. His biology will force him to either defend himself or submit to you and admit the darkest truths are indeed fact. If he opts for defence, lacking the intellectual capacity to verbally defend himself he is left with only violence.

Take a baseball bat and beat the shit out of him, not like he can report you to the police your sister is 14

There's one thing women hate and it's humiliation.

she is underage.

beat his ass up and then report him to the police as a pedophile.

in your report provide as much info about him as possible: phone number, email addresses, facebook account, etc

the police wont give a fuck if a sleezy loser got an ass wooping before they bust him.

u wont convince her of anything with logic or getting him arrested. she will have to learn from her own mistakes the hard way. i look forward to her season on MTV's teen mom.

While I would relish the opportunity to put the boot into that chav fuck I don't think there is anything more likely to drive her into his arms. Her thoughts about me will be confirmed and he will seem like the helpless and noble victim.

Whatever you do stop attempting reason with a 14 year old girl. These are demonstrably the least intelligent people on the planet.

You may also want to consider the possibility that you have been a poor male role model.

This, honestly its the only thing OP can do that will actually work.

Britcuck trying to deter his sis from gettin BLACKED by Jamal
lmao

This assumption is incorrect.

UCL?

That's where The Invisble Man studied. Clearly the answer is to turn yourself invisible and murder the boyfriend, dumbass.

This doesn't belong in this board.

gtfo faggot.

And dayam... so many slide threads...

Y'all know what to do, sprinkle some herb on these shit-threads.

What about your mom? You're gonna need her help with this too since I assume you can't be there all the time if you're at uni.

She, unfortunately, seems to be going the typical emotions>logic view with this. You should go straight for the jugular and tell if she gets pregnant she's gonna end up on the Jeremy Kyle show and probably die before the age of 40 when she freezes to death because her universal credit payment didn't come through.

Also 14 is under the age of consent. If you have evidence that they fugged he can go down for sexual relations with a child.

Reducing his masculinity will make him very unattractive to her. Beat this rabble into the dirt

The idea is that she never finds out. He's not going to admit to her he go beat up or is a pussy. You just give him a warning and if he doesn't take it seriously you show him how it is. You scare him off and he stops talking to her then she'll think you were right the whole time.

It's the only thing that will work and the trick is not letting her find out. It's not likely to happen, guys like that can't let themselves look like a pussy. Dude will be too embarrassed.

But if you tell the kid you will do it again he will leave on his own time. If he is going after fourteen year olds. He likely realizes their are easy girls to go after.

kill him pussy.

that only works in movies

WHY ARE YOU RETARDS BITING INTO THIS BAIT.

> father died a soldier

that is what i was about to write, you are spot on.
listen bong, mass media and society is a powerful hypnotic tool, you can't blame majority of young doing stupid shit - all that is presented as a normal thing. do what said.

Better go check the backs of the science labs, there might be some of the formula left over.