Dragon Ball Super

/our guy/

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonballsuper-france.fr/dragon-ball-super-un-livret-special-battle-of-gods-et-un-poster-de-toyotaro-dans-le-prochain-saikyo-jump/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting for discussion:

You know, I just realized something.

Frieza and Beerus are kind of really similar.

Death Beam is a lot like Beerus' finger beam.

Supernova and Death Ball are a lot like the Sphere of Destruction/Beerus Ball

Also, Frieza looks kind of reptilian and Beerus was originally going to be a lizard creature.

There are probably more similarities, but I'm starting to wonder if Frieza's family was trying to emulate the God of Destruction. Maybe they worshipped him?

King Cold is in his final form.

Bra when

You want mine after I take it off my guy?

>the spirit bomb started to take form when Trunks lifted his arms to get Zamasu off him

BASED TRUNKS.

Hopefully never. We need more fights and less girls to ruin the epic moments.

Already have a pile ready for wash

I'm a spic why the fuck did I say spirit bomb

GENKI DAMA*

>Beerus looks so cool with his finger beams and shit
>I wonder if I can do that

Yes, but I meant their techniques and maybe even their attitudes. They're haughty, powerful beings who destroy anything that gets in their way. The similarities interest me.

Do all kais have a need for speed? King Kai has a car. And here Shin and Gowasu are riding a bike.

"Leave Zeno to me"

>Trunks

Best boy, best girl, best couple, soon to be beautiful strong ningen children, Gohanfags (cucks) still unhappy and angry at life even though they have a nice family life.

will dragon ball ever get a blu ray release?

also, how do you guys watch dragon ball or dragon ball z? do you watch it on the internet, or what dvd/blu way version do you watch

>implying Goku won't cuck him too

It's basically tradition at this point. He's Pans dad, Gotens dad and Trunks dad.

Goku looks like a monkey about to throw shit on Zamasu.

Internet. Torrent stuff, delete when I'm done or save it for the next year.

I prefer reading DB personally.

>SS3
Step it up son

Mai is too loyal though, Videl was a known slut.

Gowasu looks like he is having fun

>Internet. Torrent stuff, delete when I'm done or save it for the next year.

thats cool. i used to do this too but i like watching it on my tv.

i recently finished reading the entire manga series, the pace of it is a lot better. i think i prefer the anime though, probably due to nostalgia reasons because critically the manga is better.

>Implying Mai's opinion matters

It's not that hard to watch it on your TV. I can just hook my computer up to it. The anime has the benefit of giving you sound and motion, which is cool.

The manga is a better product, but there's definitely a lot to draw people to the anime, and there's no problem with that. I'd like to add that I usually watch Kai now because the pacing is better, but the Japanese performances sometimes fall flat where they excelled in Z. I flip-flop more often than not.

Sometimes I'll catch English dubbed Kai on demand.

Goku doesn't give a shit about sex, user. Stop projecting your cuck fetish on him, he is PURE.

goku hasnt even kissed his wife. chi chi probably had to force him to have sex or she somehow stole his seaman after he had a wet dream

>Goku would have to get through Trunks
Not happening anytime soon, especially with his new magic powers

Wtf we haven't even gotten seen Zamasu meet Goku yet and they're already doing the Merged Zamasu fight?

It's a promotional poster.

Because the manga is trash.

>It's not that hard to watch it on your TV

true, i guess i like owning the actual dvds or blu rays. i do like the ost, and japanese dub of the anime, the whole sound of it and motion can add so much epicness.

That would make no sense considering their very similar first form look.

>want to get back into the series, starting from the beginning of Z
>try to watch the dub
>most of the secondary characters sound like shit and a lot of the main cast sound like they phoned it in half the time
>try to watch with sub
>everyone sounds fine except for Goku, whose voice makes me want to kill myself

Well, guess I'll just read the manga.

Re-watching the Vegito bit, Vegito really kicked ass. The whole defusing thing really soured it for me but despite being half-Goku, half-God, Zamasu didn't stand a chance. He even fell for the bigger=better trap that both Vegeta, Goku and Trunks had moved past.

It really put Vegito and Gogeta to rest, though, didn't it?

What a shame.

Thats why I hate dbz fanworks

At least we don't have to hear people ask "why don't they just fuse?" anymore. Beerus Hakaist, I hate fusion PL bullshit.

>starting from the beginning of Z

this was your first mistake. you're meant to watch it from dragon ball. this is why you dont get goku's voice, he is meant to sound like a big baby, its the same voice actor used for kid goku. toriyama chose the goku voice actor. the manga is great but dont let the voice put you off because its how it is meant to sound.

Jap Gohan in Super does the same shit to me as Goku does tbqh.

I have no idea how the fuck these VAs still get the job, unless the nips are even more autistic about voice actor continuity than metal gear fans are.

This, I'm actually glad they retconned it since it's one less plot device that retards can't call for whenever there's a villain.

>Well, guess I'll just read the manga.

Good choice

it still can be used though. If anything the fact it has a time limit makes it much more interesting to spam.

whats this image? preview to new arc or just random image for Zamasu arc?

A cover

hi

I'm skipping it because I already read the manga of DB last year for the first time. Ended up getting burned out on it though since I marathoned it really quickly - which is why it's taken me this long to get to Z.

And I'm aware that it's the same voice actor for both, but the thing is that I also fucking hate her as kid Goku based on what little of the DB sub I've seen. Her voice for him is like nails on chalkboard for me - regardless of how well it suits Goku, I just cannot stand it.

Christ, I just looked him up and yeah - he doesn't sound great either. Not nearly as bad as Goku though imo.

/OUR GUY/

Bye!

>It's some poster that comes with the DBS BoG only manga volume.

dragonballsuper-france.fr/dragon-ball-super-un-livret-special-battle-of-gods-et-un-poster-de-toyotaro-dans-le-prochain-saikyo-jump/

>this shitposting gimmick

And niggas wonder why Sup Forums doesn't like Trunks

best design chi-chi had?

Is it possible to just watch the movies then skip to the Future Trunks arc of Super?

I'm not really into the series anymore but I heard about some of the shit from that arc that made me want to watch it. Mostly because Future Trunks was my favourite character as a kid and I hear that he goes through some serious suffering and catharsis in Super.

The word cuck should be filtered. It's a buzzword for Shitposting and underage users.

>implying mary cuncks means shit to Big Money GOATku

Step aside small-fry.

(You)

>You can watch End of Z for entertainment, but really just ignore it as it's non-canon now
>Watch Yo Son Goku
>Watch maybe super episodes 1 and 2
>Watch Battle of gods movie
>Watch Revival of Frieza
>Read U6 arc
>Watch Future arc

you could easily skip every arc but that last couple of Universe 6 tournament since it sets up Zeno

>>You can watch End of Z for entertainment, but really just ignore it as it's non-canon now
stop fucking saying this dipshit.

Goku is currently the 9th strongest character.

Zeno
High Priest
Whis/Vados
Vados/Whis
Beerus
Champa
Trunks
Vegeta
Goku

Definitely.

The real question is what was Bulma's best design? The correct answers are her Namek saga one, King Pilaf arc one, or King Picolo arc ones

ZAMASU !

Watch the whole of Super. No matter what these faggots say the U6 tournament arc is shit in the manga and the movie retellings add interesting elements that improve upon the story. Read the manga later.

Afro Bulma

It's non-cannon because things are being added and removed from the story that weren't depicted in EoZ

>No matter what these faggots say the U6 tournament arc is shit in the anime.
fix'd

>waaahhh stop stating facts that I don't like

>Trunks stronger than the franchise's main draw because he got a one-time powerboost we'll never see again

Cya in another 15 years, kiddo. In the mean-time Goku will keep racking in dough.

....move Mystic Gohan above Goku

I really like her current one

Super Bulma

Sure, user, sure. You prefer shitty manga Hit, SSG, and Vegeta being unable to lift 1000 tons then?

Faggot.

>Uub exists
>Trunks mentions a date
>Pan exists
All that's missing is Bra.

What a pitiful show. This is ningen entertainment? By making a mockery of the gods and having us act wildly out of character? Such actions are why ningens are filthy and need to be purged.

>story that weren't depicted in EoZ
that's not how "non-canon" works you idiot. Nothing contradicts what was depicted in that final chapter. Goku could have easily hid his God Ki.
Toriyam and Toyotaro confirm they want to match up to the "final chapter" that means that they have at least some what of an idea how they want to make it consistent to an extent, there's no proof of it ever becoming non canon until we see the events unfold for ourselves.

He lost the mystic powers

Watch the BoG retelling, it's good. Skip the Revival retelling, it's fucking awful. Just continue watching from there.

>trying to b8
>say that manga hit is worse than anime hit

Be more subtle, Anime Hit is an affront in the worst way.

>Bulma at the start of DB
>Bulma's desert wanderer outfit
>Afro Bulma
>King Picolo Bulma
>Mad Max Bulma
>GT Bulma

In that order

And you prefer Kaikuck syndrome that was retconned because it's just padding/filler? Good for you idiot. I bet you enjoy Hit powering up without explanation of trying to depict Goku moving faster than stopped time instead of figuring out the mechanics of Timeskip.

>Gohanfags
>Ever learning
Move on.

Delusional retards.

>Cya in another 15 years
Why? Because then you'll be old enough to post? Goku is weak, new jobber. Vegeta has claimed his rightful place above him, and Trunks is more powerful than both combined.

Prove one fact that makes it non-canon you spouting retard.

So far Dragon Ball Super has followed Toriyama-sensei‘s plot, but I think it might be interesting for Toyotarō-sensei to become more involved with the story-writing process from here on out!
Toriyama:
Good idea!! I bet it’ll make it more interesting to include Toyotarō-sensei‘s original ideas.
Toyotarō:
T-That’s so much pressure… (sweat). But I think it’ll be really cool to help Dragon Ball someday reach its final chapter.

Toriyama:
Oh, that’s good! People will go “Wow, Toriyama-sensei planned it all out from the beginning!” and I’ll look really cool (laughs).

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Reminder that Vegeta is currently the strongest unfused Saiyan, followed by Goku, then Future Trunks.

>random support character above the guy that makes the most merchandise money in a show designed as one big merch-ad

k e k

Buu Saga Mystic Gohan was below Goku now. Never mind current Gohan. You retard.

End of Z was explicitly confirmed to be canon as late as Revival F. I don't see why you think Super is the one thing breaking away from it.

The show was designed as an adaptation of the manga, support characters have surpassed agony before, including Gohan, Piccolo, and Trunks. Do some research.

Manga Hit is barely even a character, he shows up for like five seconds, you fuck.

>trying to use logic to explain shit in DB
>let alone DBS
You fucking retards won't let yourselves enjoy anything without sperging out about "inconsistencies" that don't fucking matter in the end. The state of these threads since the last episode is pure fucking autism.

The show was designed to cash-grab merch money lmao
Goku will always win in the end for that reason
get laid

Anybody else enjoy Zamasu's breakdown? He became a walking contradiction, even did the whole "I meant to get BTFO by you Vegetto!" lmao

Was great

>Producer Higuchi: What is the highlight of "Future Trunks arc"?
>Nozawa-san: I say this every time, but it's all of it! That's what I think when watching it.
>Horikawa-san: Even watching by myself (after the recording is over), I get excited.
>Nozawa-san: Let me step in and say that I get irritated with the enemy (Goku Black)!
>Producer Higuchi: What about Trunks?
>Horikawa-san: As his father, I think he's a truly wonderful son. Maybe it has to do with his upbringing. *laughter*

>Tsubasa: Is it really hard to play both roles?
>Nozawa-san: I've never thought it was hard. That's because I become that role when I see the picture. But, Goku Black really gets on my nerves.
>Tsubasa: In Goku and Goku Blacks' fight, whose feelings are you fighting with?
>Nozawa-san: Usually, I get angry and fight feeling like Goku, but I get a little cocky in those scenes where Goku Black is acting all superior.

>Trunks is more powerful than both combined.
You're failing at baiting, this is too obvious.

Five seconds >>>>> the agonizing bullshit that was manga hit.

>>trying to use logic to explain shit in DB
Jokes on you the manga's Hit vs Goku fight is perfectly logical. Calculating stamina drain and powerlevels while "channeling" abilities is much more descriptive, intuitive and creative than "lol Kaiokekx10 to go faster than stopped time xD"

>Goku will always win in the end for that reason
>There are people STILL saying this after the butthurt over Spirit Saiyan Trunks

>trying to use logic to explain shit in DB
>Toei shills this retarded

The merch existed before the show, user.

I fuck your waifu every night, bitch.

Confirmed Final Boss kills
Vagina Carrot: 0
Trunks: 2.5 (Fetus Cell is only half because Krillin helped.

>the agonizing bullshit that was manga hit.
Too retarded to even remember what he's arguing for, priceless.

Nothing was even explained in the manga fight about Hit's power. You're reaching.