Why did this hit sweden so hard got any ideas

Why did this hit sweden so hard got any ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Norway_by_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the hell cares, just donate Scania back to Denmark.

Well, let's find the difference between Sweden and european countries hit not so hard.
It's A: Scandinavian
B: Allied itself with nazi germany in the war (secretly)
C: People are "nice" like Canadians are nice. They have a hard time saying no.
My idea of what's actually happening here is the Finnish and Norwegians figured out the solution to the problem and chose not to share it with you.

>Allied itself with nazi germany in the war (secretly)
Lies, we sold them Ore because we couldn't survive without coal from Germany, end of.

Maybe.
But the other Scandinavian countries were pillaged, ransacked, and almost completely destroyed.
You shouldn't have sold them the ore. It's a matter of honor. Your country and people will have to earn back the respect if they ever want to be seen as equals again.

>American talking about honor

>pillaged
>ransacked
>almost completely destroyed
source, source, and source faggot. at least we fought with the our brothers in finland (and nazis kind of) against the bolshevik fucks

Finland was actually allied with the germans and didn't turn until finally beaten by the russians and forced to fight the germans.

>south memeflag talking about honor
You forgot to take it off you stupid fucking faggot.
My grandfather Garfield fought in WW2 while living in Norway at the time. We've since moved here to America.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Norway_by_Nazi_Germany

>pillaging by Nazis in Norway
nope
>what about ransacking?
nope none of this either
>borderline destroyed
boy arent you thick as fuck

A weird mix of individualism and absolute conformism, Swedish superiority complex, having the most lukewarm variant of Christianity. The good news is that if you get proper leaders with a proper ideology you'll go to pillage your neighbours again. And the bad news is that ideology might end up being Islam. In that case I suggest preemptive nukes.

>A weird mix of individualism and absolute conformism, Swedish superiority complex, having the most lukewarm variant of Christianity
exact same story with britain.

>hurrdurr it wasn't damaged at all
"The economic consequences of the German occupation were severe. Norway lost all its major trading partners the moment it was occupied. Germany became the main trading partner, but could not make up for the lost import and export business. While production capacity largely remained intact, the German authorities confiscated a very large part of the output. This left Norway with only 43% of its production being freely available.[6]
Combined with a general drop in productivity, Norwegians were quickly confronted with scarcity of basic commodities, including food. There was a real risk of famine. "

Not really, you have a very different mentality than Swedes, way less conformism and hardly any superiority complex thinly hidden behind condescending friendlyness.

Wow, less money for a few years, sounds very damaging indeed. How many thousand people did they lose? Was their capital blown to pieces? Did the Soviets rape any women? Did they lose any territories?
Fucking retard.

Did you even read the entire fucking post
"Norweigens were quickly confronted with scarcity of basic commodities, including food. There was a real risk of famine."
Let me tell you right now there were people starving in the northern parts of the country.
So when I say, the Swedish just decided to opt to not be full of honor, and not suffer with us like the Vikings they should be?
No, we don't think they are Vikings, and we will let their country fall to absolute shit today.
Which answers OPs question.

Reminder all Americans who take WW2 at face value are spics and on that note YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

The Rothschild family were the ones who ordered the assassination of Charles XII. It was not a Norweigan or a Swede who was tired of war, it was the first casualty in the war of Globalism.

Who said I take it at face value? It had nothing to do for me on wether Germany was the good or the bad.
They were the enemy. They declared war as the allies were about to. (See the battleplans France and Britain actually drew up.)
What I know is that my family actively fought against them, and for reasons unbeknownst to me, our country was left in shambles. Not as bad as some other countries were treated. But Sweden shouldn't have just abandoned all their pride and honor like they did. It's not the Viking way.
Your post is the post that needs filtered by the spam filters.

>checked
you guys need reincarnation of Gustav Adolf
Meanwhile enjoy your new flag

>honour
>america
Really?

>we
>vikings
LARPing as viking is cringey even from non-1/16 56% Scandinavians. Just kys.

>real risk of famine because couldnt trade with others
oh boy does that sound REAL fucking bad. why does it remind me of my country being forced to almost exclusively trade with germany at the same time, where my government had to deal out ration cards for food and commodities to the population because of the same reason?

>aboobooboo people were starving in the north
exactly what happened here too. wow norway really almost got destroyed right? fucking dumb americunt.

If either of you would bother to read the actual thread instead of just spouting your retarded bullshit, you'd know my family is strictly Norwegian fled from there when WW2 began. My Grandfather chose to participate in WW2 as a Norwegian in the name of honor and attempting to protect his country.
The difference is you were dishonorable cunts.
"americacunt"
Gonna re-establish that we're a Norwegian family for about the 4th time.

>family fled from Norway in war
>went back to fight briefly
>nope gonna go back to america instead of staying to rebuild my ancestral homeland
who is really the dishonorable one now?

Those who sided with Germany.

At least we have an EU army now so we can finally get to kill some Americans in the next war.

>the next war
It'd only last 2 weeks tops. Here's the thing; You guys are still fighting with armies. That's old hat. The fighting would be like Natives vs Full squadrons with guns. It's not going to work out.
WW3 will be fought with nuclear weapons. Have fun trying to invade us while your geiger counters click incessantly and you suddenly start feeling sweaty.