CBTS #405 Calm Soothing KEK Chill Mix Edition

^1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
youtube.com/watch?v=pGLuKRVX-J4
wnd.com/2016/08/6-5-trillion-missing-from-defense-department/
foxnews.com/story/2008/10/11/trillions-disappear-in-stock-market-but-where-did-money-go.html
cnn.com/2017/11/16/us/keystone-pipeline-leak/index.html
twitter.com/therealroseanne
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
cog49.com/ft.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
conservativetribune.com/uranium-one-briefcases-cash/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=huckabee&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-11-17
books.google.com/books?id=hZ4m9gFzIRoC&pg=PA1&source=gbs_toc_r&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
theregister.co.uk/2017/11/17/us_military_spying_archive_exposed/
volokh.com/2011/10/29/communism-and-the-jews/
controversyofzion.info/communism_was_jewish.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=km6u4L1JsmY
blogs.forward.com/the-arty-semite/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt11.html
trutube.tv/video/1013/The-Jewish-Bolshevik-Commies
books.google.com/books?id=9QNuiuhPzzIC&pg=PA175#v=onepage&q&f=false
jewwatch.com/jew-communists.html
jewwatch.com/jew-communists-founders.html
holywar.org/jewishtr/commun.htm
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
truthtellers.org/alerts/jewishactivistscommunism.html
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html
iamthewitness.com/doc/Jews.and.Communism.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=cf7_1256305898
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
jewishfaces.com/china.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein White Rabbit memes V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

reminder to all baby boomers you are too old to be role playing on an anime message board

GUYS , REMEMBER THE NUMBERS 3,6,9...

Q. Wrote something about that..
In the alphabet those are CFI
WHICH MEANS "Committee on Foreign Investment In the United States..

I don't know..

Any new Q posts past the 14th?

Bump for justice. Pic related has been a big revelation

youtube.com/watch?v=pGLuKRVX-J4
"The Way The News Goes..."

Wake up
As I stumble into a blinding light
Deeper breaths enough to kill the highest highs
Take one good look and I'm at the lowest low again
Down at the bottom, but I'm fine

Tears march to lullabies and beat me like a drum
Oh no
It's not your average fucking misery
This heart has chords, but not a single one sounds new or fun
Hit strings in dissonance
Pick on and on and on

Show them how to fly away when this world is torn
If you feel like dying, lose that forever
You're shining and it shows

Living through the highest highs
Down at the bottom, but I'm fine

I try to feed it, but it still wants more
Give me that feeling that I'm looking for

Show them how to fly away when this world is torn
If you feel like dying, lose that forever
We're shining and it shows

Wake up
As I stumble into a blinding light
Deeper breaths enough to kill the highest highs
Take one look and I'm at the lowest low again
At the bottom, but I'm fine
At the bottom, but it's all so wrong
At the bottom, but it's all so wrong

So long to sanity
For now that's how it goes

So long to sanity
For now that's how it goes

>Q

Fuggg

Cue the faggots that whine about us taking up catalog space while they post in here too.

Baited again

Closeup of CNN. It all ties together

Stale cos General Q has abandoned his troops...

don't forget cfr (council of foreign relations)
that's 3,6, and 18 in alphabet
1+8=9
CFR is 3,6,9

Was this stuff ever really explained?
wnd.com/2016/08/6-5-trillion-missing-from-defense-department/
and
foxnews.com/story/2008/10/11/trillions-disappear-in-stock-market-but-where-did-money-go.html
and all the other missing money....Can it be pic related?

Team Q. The paper on the desk reads "Princes and tycoons arrested in Saudi crackdown on corruption". Twitters filename for this image is "DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg:large" DO IT Q. They make a Q with their thumbs.

what is sage

Who is Barbara Spectre?
What are her plans for Europe?
Who is behind the push for multiculturalism in the West?
What will happen to Europe if it doesn't embrace multiculturalism?

>should we lay down or show our bellies
>[audience laughs]

So.. this is the power.. of [spoiler]Q U I P S[/spoiler]

>actual claps

Jesus Fucking Christ

Fake thread. Where’s 404?

RE: CRASH OVER ROTHCHILD ESTATE

do these quotes from the daily mail not make them seem suspicious af???

"‘The flight tracking radar did not record the Cessna leaving Wycombe Park Aerodrome’"

"“Flight crash investigators will want to determine how an aircraft apparently 1,700 feet above the helicopter shortly before the crash could have been ended up being involved in a collision.”

Q was the compiler of pic related, right?

cnn.com/2017/11/16/us/keystone-pipeline-leak/index.html
major happening! all mockingbird news agencies reporting FAKE oil spill! no pics no facts and fox silent!!

Roseanne interviewing Paula Jones

twitter.com/therealroseanne

cats are fucking cute but i kinda hate them most of the time

Yeah that was Q's. 359 times.

i really doubt it

What the fuck are these threads, I honestly can't even tell if your real people or bots just from reading this shit.

Where’s 404?
Where is 404?
Where’s 404?
Where is 404?
Where’s 404?
Where is 404?

No more Q, larpfags. Where is DJT saying this:
>My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us.
No phrase, no thread, no Q.

Q already alluded to the fact that Q is the latter part of JQ

A lot of good work with a lot of static

STORM AQUI

i'm spamming the boomer meme too much probably, but it seems like this thread is now just 50+ year olds interacting with script bots.
i feel like the majority of people agree this is a distraction, no?

What are you all listening to?

Been stuck in my head all day
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw

has q posted anything new?

clean with salt...thought he meant the brds

The IRON EAGLE metaphor is about anons GETTING PAID to promote truth by securing the ideal economic engine for the next level of user culture. The film is about a junior pilot with military equipping who goes behind enemy lines to retrieve his father who had been taken captive. Even Jordan Peterson recently said Sup Forums needs to find its father. IRON EAGLE is the perfect metaphoric story of Sup Forums venturing into adversarial, religious "territory" (ideology) and recovering the most influential anonymous work of our time, which includes this now-useful means of truth promotion. Film Wiki : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
This is that work>> The last 10 pages describe this prospect of collective advancement with truth movements of the last 20 years : cog49.com/ft.pdf

no

Yes - 2 on the 15th

as always, the damn bots keep pulling the racist crap on the front page and flood the pages themselves with "nothing to see here" - I want to mention tho that we have a timeline - it's the 20th for the next big event and there's plenty of them already that proves beyond any shadow of a doubt it's real. But because of that they are trying to dissuade the normies who come like (Roseanne?!) to think we are them and chocking to death on the cocks of our slaves.

I have yet to see a bot say anything about this image, this cause they can't.

Same with that video they buried with Trump calling out David Duke and racism a zillion times as msm keeps asking why he never does +++ and since that video is undeniable proof of their crooked bullshit they just ignore it and flood it with a billion hit-jobs. I had to spend 5 minutes looking for it, I think that dice guy re-uploaded it - they do tend to get them taken down after all.

Who the fuck is Q?

when did her twitter come back?

Pool's closed kids.
It was a LARP all along

Q

you're officially delusional

A rogue AI that was meant to surpass Metal Gear.

blackrock is a big owner of many companies
dont remember what lead to it in Q's posts though

Hey anyone read the Wheel of Time series?
The Podestas, the globalist congressmen and senators, 90% of the agents within the 3-letter agencies, etc....
We should start calling them "Darkfriends"

A random user who had been independently investigating them mentioned them. That's how Blackrock got here.

Terribly dull series

that's a gay idea

Recently...nothing a coinkidink....went down to garner more interest

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING THIS: conservativetribune.com/uranium-one-briefcases-cash/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=huckabee&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-11-17

This is the post where Topolanon outs herself, continues on to tell her fucking story, gives her name. Denies being involved with Q, but admits in a screenshot chat that Q was her protector. The incoherent anons/namefags use same sentence structure. Fucking rouse.

went down to garner more interest meaning she took it down to garner more interest? or what...

the only thing slightly interesting about this thread now is the roseanne thing, but i'm sure as soon as she tweets her explanation i won't care again

You can see for yourself here

last 2 posts on Nov 15

They don't. It was just a hard push to throw that wacky chick who was LARPing at us, have her say something about Q, wave their hands around a lot, declare the whole thing a LARP, get the threads 404'd for a while, and hope we'd give up and go away. Didn't work, so now they're back to the old concern trolling.

Also they own a large share of AT&T who had a major outage back in the 290-300 time

He'll be killed before he can testify. That's why his name was leaked.

anyone good at reading books quickly?

books.google.com/books?id=hZ4m9gFzIRoC&pg=PA1&source=gbs_toc_r&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

bit weird, book about NK conspiracy, no amazon review, "fiction" written by DoE guy, only book he's done

Q clearances are given to DoE... maybe there's something interesting in there

No me digas q eres peruball de twitter q no tiene mejor pasatiempo q robarse los memes de Sup Forums, para postearlos en tu cuenta y hacerlos pasar como tuyos, q asco me das indio de la puta madre

Ignore bots and spam ask yourself Qs questions.

>rolls nicE [geT]
>says checkem sluts!
>finds out jews hate digits

you want me to smoke it for ya too?

Government uses a lot of AT&T Gphones.

Moldy bread
>Moldy bread
Moldy bread
>Moldy bread
Moldy bread
>Moldy bread

1st 3 good... 9 books of garbage and ever multiplying loose-ends... Jordan dies... new writer wraps it all up rather nicely.

Q stated way back that for doe Q clearance, there are only about 10 people who have it, three of whom are not military. Expect most to be generals and 1 to be the Don himself. Also the guy who carries the football should also have this clearance due to job specification(but I think is only a commander)

they were still concern fagging during the schizo postings too

Prepare for the coming days.
+++
Q

Q wanted us to understand who controls the media.
Should we meme this???

Obama the greatest 8 year LARP of all time.

and the present fakes

>Do not tell me you're peruball twitter you have no better pastime than stealing the memes of Sup Forums, to post them on your account and make them pass as your own, you disgust me indian fucking mother

yeah for sure dude

Don't check your own gets.

Time of the original posting

Anonymous (ID: 26lShF7l) 11/15/17(Wed)15:09:04 No.149577510▶ Who else drinks water?
Who else really drinks water?
The Titanic had too much water. Why? Who made the water?
Where is Fiji?
Why is Fiji important?
What happened to the so-called "fiji mermaids?"

fkdslWW%_AA9d93_go
OWxpt4$$$$KARO
9cc830pp3xp_gold_abort

Godspeed.
Q

It was BEFORE the speech :)?

just got back from a dig
WARNING
LARPer tripcoding as !BOty4P6PYU
This LARPer showed up early in several threads on the 4th right after Sarah Sanders posted the relevant pic. Later posted goolagable pic of Sarah's gold pumps and legs. Used a cutesy "ya'll" (not to be confused with meg's "y'all"). Probably a VOTL fem-larp, likely related to TOPOLANON, which I doubted from the first.

I'll be digging for more obvious fakes. In the meantime, I've been looking at all of the images that Q posted, and I am near certain there is a legit Q. Still haven't completely decoded how to distinguish definitively from some of the less obvious LARPers, but I'm a as sure as I can be that Q is legit based on timelines and photos. I'll be stitching all that together and posting back. Don't know if I can get it done tonight due to domestic obligations, but I have the hard part done.

Stay tuned.

Consume penises, shill

Answer the questions then and let's move on. Should be easy to answer them. Seems really fucking important tbqh

Thank you, Q!

Did anything happen yet? Arrests? Warrants? Subpoenas? Leaks? Video? Audio?

whatever u say buddy

lol 100%. From what I can tell, there are 2 groups in these threads every time:
>pol/acks asking why these threads are still going, etc.
>Boomers from The_Cuckold who came here because they had heard of Sup Forums on plebbit.
These threads are nonsense. I've tried reading reading through like 5 of them now. It's absurd. It's all incoherent

I'm sure already been made aware of, just in case.
This!! theregister.co.uk/2017/11/17/us_military_spying_archive_exposed/

JEWISH COMMUNISM
======================================
Communism and the Jews
volokh.com/2011/10/29/communism-and-the-jews/
Communism was Jewish - Communism is Jewish
controversyofzion.info/communism_was_jewish.htm
Communism's Death Toll, and the Jewish Role in Bolshevism
youtube.com/watch?v=km6u4L1JsmY
A Jew in Mao's China
blogs.forward.com/the-arty-semite/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
Jews and Marxism - Socialism - Communism
come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt11.html
The Jewish Bolshevik Commies
trutube.tv/video/1013/The-Jewish-Bolshevik-Commies
The Jewish Century by Yuri Slezkine
books.google.com/books?id=9QNuiuhPzzIC&pg=PA175#v=onepage&q&f=false
Jewish Communists
jewwatch.com/jew-communists.html
Jewish Founders of International Communism for the One World Order
jewwatch.com/jew-communists-founders.html
Jewish Pre-Eminence in the Political Left/Communism
holywar.org/jewishtr/commun.htm
The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early Soviet Regime
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
Jewish Activists Created Communism
truthtellers.org/alerts/jewishactivistscommunism.html
Jews and Bolshevism
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html
Jews and Communism
iamthewitness.com/doc/Jews.and.Communism.htm
Jewish Bolsheviks
liveleak.com/view?i=cf7_1256305898
Jewish Bolshevism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
Jewish Faces in Chinese Government
jewishfaces.com/china.html

Kek'd

Who is behind mass immigration into all white countries???????

her account was suspended for posting this

There's too much going on around the world to be a LARP, and far too many affirmations of Q. Just look at the Podesta Group dismantling.
Sometimes I question it, then some major news breaks and I realize I really am riding a happening.

I am simply providing direction for those, who like me, are simply overwhelmed by all the different avenues.
Researching Epstein Island and reading posts about Satanic rituals isn't helpful.

Right now, we need tasks that we can perform.
We work for free to sew chaos to the establishment cucks.

We need direction.
This is an avenue that is beneficial and productive.

It's easier to tell grandma that Paul Ryan took more money from health insurers than any other Congressman than it is to tell her that the Hillary eats babies.
Grandma can understand that.
Grandma hates her rising health costs.

Show the money they made in office. Their strings are being detached.
Meme before and afters of their net wealth from office.

This is what Q wants, not some conspiracy as to whether the arch of the covenant is on epstien island or that Hitler was a pawn.

Thank you.
300+ threads of the same questions.
And now that we've been talking how stale it's gotten, a Q post. woooww

Not it wasn’t, we were here, it’s very easy to change one’s time settings and take two screenshots to try to sell that it happened before. The post came from a fake Q poster after the fact being cheeky. We all witnessed it and that is why you are gay.