Putting aside Revy for a minute, was Rock a virgin?

Putting aside Revy for a minute, was Rock a virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcVkYD3o910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think so, or else they would have teased him about it constantly.

>Japanese

Yes

He probably banged hookers at his soulless white collar dinner parties.

Given that Revy put out every sign short of flat-out raping him, I'm gonna say probably.

Of course he was.

I doubt it, he was a grown adult man with a job and something resembling a life, not a teenage faggot in high school with mandatory virginity so the fans can self insert. Brack Ragoon is an R rated action movie in anime form, not a shitty battle shounen.

>something resembling a life
If that's 'life' to you, consider suicide.

most likely, or if anything any relationship he had probably ended poorly.

Revy, you subtle master of conversational flow and the misdirection thereof.

All we ever really saw of his old life was what his job was like, and it was about as typical average office worker as it gets. If you think millions of people should consider suicide just because they work behind a desk you might want to consider getting a life of your own to see what one actually looks like.

He was, and he was better for it.

I always wanted to see the BL cast keel over right after a chase sequence from smoker's cough.

Revy best waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcVkYD3o910

Is there ever gonna be another chapter?

Oh I'm not so sure on that.

As soon as the author figures out how to make a final attack that involves the Ahola Shirt.

Those hips don't lie.

this

She's tsundere and yandere at the same time, and has on at least one occassion tried to kill Rock.

Keep that bitch far away from me. At least Balalaika has something vaguely representing self-control.

Balalagrhpghghpghrarara has also tried to kill Rock though. On more than one occasion.

Revvy is pure!

hence vaguely
unironically best waifu material would be Roberta though

>She's tsundere and yandere
... Why do you say this like it's a bad thing?

Everybody tries to kill everybody in Roanapur. It's like their equivalent of texting each other.

Not to mention everyone loves drawing Revy in all sorts of outfits.

>Revy wants Rock's rock-hard D
>Revy dresses up in all sorts of fetishy things to get his attention
>her usual clothes are so blatant that Rock barely even notices
This is the guy who casually walks into her room, shifts her dirty panties out of his way like it's no big deal, and wakes her up even though that's liable to get you shot, and she's completely fine with it.

That is what japanese life is like user.

What is Revy-sex like?

Magical Revy best Revy.
I kinda wish she had her own anime.

we only saw him in love once, and did not have romantic relationship with that girl. Drives Revy nuts that he doesn't see her that way. Rock's a virgin

Gentlemen.

>What is Revy-sex like?

Mostly her trying to get in the hang of it again. After she's acclimated is when the real Dark Soul's starts.

Rock received the ultimate cucking, girl he loves rejects him to run away with Mr. Yakuza Samurai, and when he dies she offs herself rather than face any future.

>Magical Revy Series
>at the end we learn it's actually a psychotic break of normal Revy doing normal Revy things and her talking animal companion is Rock's severed head

So guys, how is Rock going to get Feng out of her situation? I can already imagine Revy having her typical bad-ass shootouts with the bounty hunters, or alternatively the contract gets canceled midway, making the trio leave in disappointment. I'm sure somehow they'll take the heat off Feng and onto Benny's Indian girlfriend.

I wouldn't even be mad.
As long as i get a magical Revy series.

How the fuck does she manage to do that with a sword that long?

I don't need you to agree with me.
I just want to see her happy.

>This is the guy who casually walks into her room, shifts her dirty panties out of his way like it's no big deal, and wakes her up even though that's liable to get you shot, and she's completely fine with it.
Isn't he just waking her up?

I think he made a bunch of these.

I feel Rock had several relationships that went absolutely nowhere.

see

So is this just never going to get updated again?

When the planets align or sometime next year.

The industry is milking the pedophile market right now - and the deaths of Ilya and Player-2-Ilya kind of jibe with that.

long arms, friendo

Well according to Azasuke she immediately goes meek and submissive and every single thug in existence has raped her, some several times.
I fucking hate that faggot.

Since when has Ilya getting killed been anything new?

If Revy has no education, how come she can read?

She's looking a bit Hevy there

One of two outcomes:
1) Bestial biting, nail-raking, judo-throwing destruction which takes you to the brink of death for ten straight hours.
2) She goes meek and submissive because she's never 'done this sort of thing before'.

>Azasuke

Revy's getting a little dull. He needs to do more of the show's women.

I'd be happy with Revy if he just got her character even remotely right. His Revy is literally just some random chick cosplaying as her and not Revy herself.

>Magical Maid Roberto Chan Nekomimi
>not best waifu

Rock is, to put it lightly, a little bit dense
it's not unlikely for him to be a virgin.

>Revy watching Sesame Street, reciting the alphabet and learning how to count
There needs to be an omake of this.

God I wish we had scans of these.

You're not a very nice person.

Revy is damaged. She doesn't know how to initiate true tender loving sex with a man.

post revy rape

>young punk revy watching Sesame Street
That would be so wholesome.

She's a rape survivor. It's a survival strategy.

Who do you think she'd like best, Cookie Monster or Grouch?

I'd be into that.

Its obviously The Count. He taught her how to count accurately count down how many rounds she's fired from her clip.
>ywn comfort Revy when she finds out that Mr. Roger's died over 10 years ago

Ends in a trip to the ER.

Counting with the Count is fun and all but Cookie Monster's portrayal of pure dense minded baseness is genius (the Count tries too hard) so I reckon he's her favourite:D

>clip

>Revy is damaged

Maybe so. But Rock right now is slowly but surely breaking down her defensive layers, getting her to aid him in his suicide runs and is quite at ease when he's around. She's also quite protective over him as well, so it won't be long until she lives and breaths the guy.

>you have to be in love to have sex
Again, not a shitty battle shounen. Believe it or not, the majority of adults on this planet have fornicated at some point.

I always just assumed that he hasn't gotten laid in years.

Nah, guaranteed he got laid at one of the office mixers. It's pretty much culturally expected of a salaryman to do so.

So what's the deal with Dutch?

>Putting aside Revy
WTF!?

An insidious people.

Probably not. He's a typical Japanese salaryman so he might have gone to a hostess club or soapland after a night of drinking.

Only if they were a bunch of teenagers.

I wish Hiroe gave based Dutch his own arc. It's implied that he lied about Vietnam so there is alot of opportunity there. But Hiroe is a lazy fuck and we'll be lucky if we even get an end to the current arc within the next decade.

Do you think Revy likes to scratch and verbally bully you while you get busy?

Maybe she'd point a gun at you and insist you cum inside.

>scratch
yes

>verbally bully
Maybe, she seems more the type that verbally teases rather than bully.

>Maybe she'd point a gun at you and insist you cum inside.
More like she would point the gun and insist for another round.

>Do you think Revy likes to scratch and verbally bully you while you get busy?

Wasn't that her job at one point?

Dammit Hiroe, just put out a doujin of Revy raping people already. I know you probably already drew it along with a bunch of other Black Lagoon lewds.

He is relatively healthy and smart.
Work, barely any family contact, hardly any friends.

Yes, it's life.

He just didn't want to fuck with a mentally damaged ex-whore. Can't blame him really, he can do better.

I really wish we could stop discussing Black Lagoon because it's clear Rei Hiroe is never going to continue and I want to forget about all this entirely.

I was going to ask

>who is Sup Forums more gay for: Rock from Black Lagoon or Hei from DtB

Then I realise either answers hurt.

new volume is coming you fagets

Whyareweherejusttosuffer.jpg

Man, I don't even remember the last time a Black Lagoon chapter came out.

>saying stuff like 'Hey, if this is supposed to be a street in New York, where's all the drug dealers?'

I want to be like Rock,so should I do?

You're baka pervert for making it so sexual

Her panties are probably gross so it makes everything non-sexual.

>work a boring office job
>smoke
>hope you get kidnapped by a pirate crew with a black guy, a nerdy white guy and a mentally deranged semen demon
>hope they don't kill you and end up joining them
>make the batshit insane semen demon slowly fall for you
>smoke some more

The Revy is ready!

hahahaha its like fantasy isn't real life or something because I'm shitposting from my boring office job and nothing will ever change XD

Is it true that if i became a pirate, I could get a cute girlfriend?????????