NSA Here

Just wanted to advise that we are watching and tracking all on Sup Forums. Shit actually hasn't hit the fan which is why we tolerate your presence. Just remember, you exist because we allow you to. As a side note, those who are Russian, we see all. We track all. We kill all who oppose us. You've been warned....

Fuck off, Larry.

Thanks. Now back to fapping to CP for you

How do I convince my gf to fart in my mouth without her thinking I'm a weirdo?

Psyop in progress

>NSA Here
Nice try CIA nigger. You have no idea how much you glow in the dark.

Hi guys. Nice fapping with you last night.

Hi NSA,
Could you please suck my huge cock and then let me cum all over your face?
I'm here to stay and there's nothing you dickless pieces of shit can do to get rid of me.
Heil Hitler,
Far Right

CIA is tracking too but they're looking at Saudi Arabian ops embedded here.

Fuck you ZOG puppet

Nice try Charles. Your micro dick isn't impressive though. We had difficulty finding it even with our advanced eyes.

>NSA here
>CIA here
>FBI here
>Washington Insider here
At least give some try
>tracking and watching hentai board filled with morons who actually believe Trump is Jesus.
LMAO This board will not achieve anything

This board is full of useful idiots child. Both the US, Russians, and Saudies are actually fight for this platform Simple but viral ideas are the new warfare of the future. The U.S. will do whatever it can to oppose opposition forces

shut the fuck up soyboy

Just a reminder that you ain't shit CIA nigger.

Go suck a duck LARPER

since you're so obviously not a larp use my tax dollars and do something about this shit mah dude

BETWEEN SUBTLE SHADING AND THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT LIES THE NUANCE OF IQLUSION

IT WAS TOTALLY INVISIBLE HOWS THAT POSSIBLE ? THEY USED THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD X THE INFORMATION WAS GATHERED AND TRANSMITTED UNDERGRUUND TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION X DOES LANGLEY KNOW ABOUT THIS ? THEY SHOULD ITS BURIED OUT THERE SOMEWHERE X WHO KNOWS THE EXACT LOCATION ? ONLY WW THIS WAS HIS LAST MESSAGE X THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST X LAYER TWO

SLOWLY DESPARATLY SLOWLY THE REMAINS OF PASSAGE DEBRIS THAT ENCUMBERED THE LOWER PART OF THE DOORWAY WAS REMOVED WITH TREMBLING HANDS I MADE A TINY BREACH IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER AND THEN WIDENING THE HOLE A LITTLE I INSERTED THE CANDLE AND PEERED IN THE HOT AIR ESCAPING FROM THE CHAMBER CAUSED THE FLAME TO FLICKER BUT PRESENTLY DETAILS OF THE ROOM WITHIN EMERGED FROM THE MIST X CAN YOU SEE ANYTHING Q ?

We're looking into these matters as well. That's not my department though. They work 2 floors up from mine.

You my bitch

Technically yes as you are paying us. Technically no as we can make you disappear.

Give my regards to my cousin.

Your existence is tolerated for now. Traitors will get their reward one day. A real man would be ashamed to have turned the bastion of freedom into something the Stasi would be jealous of. God is judging this nation. Don't think you will escape. Repent, accept Jesus, or burn.

No.

>Your existence is tolerated for now.
Threats to an agency and its agents can be considered sedition. I suggest you tread lightly.

Yeah? What did I far to on Sup Forums just now then? Get it right and we'll stop working for the russians

fuck off, Glow In The Dark CIAniggnogg

What's my middle name?

No. Useful idiots are useful because they don't know who is manipulating them. Making you believe me would be counter productive to my team and agency goals.

Retard. But it's really Frank.

>muh Russia
>hurr I'm in the NSA
>(((CIA))) (((KSA)))
Yeah right CIA nigger

You got it backwards, user. Shit doesn't hit the fan and then the government collapses. Rather, the government collapses first and then shit hits the fan. When the US can no longer sell enough of its Bonds due to Republican Tax Cuts and Democrat Welfare Spending, is when things begin to fall apart. If you studied history, the reason why the government fails to stop revolution is because it cannot pay its soldiers anymore to put it down.

You think Sup Forums is the threat?

No. The greatest threat to all government has always been its own excesses. While you keep one eye on the bottom, the top colludes to bring America down itself. That's how it always ends, from France to Russia to England.

Fuck off, Frank

>Just wanted to advise that we are watching and tracking all on Sup Forums.

masturbate to the bogdanoffs or else

>implying anyone other than retarded boomers would tolerate your spying with impunity
on the DOTR you will hang too

You sound like a faggot.

Simple minded people might think that but that is actually incorrect. The government falls through its failure to moral responsibility and security of the people. This is achieved by special interest takeovers conducted by rich people. It effectively makes the government a walking corpse before shit actually hits the fan.

Fake an gay fuck off surveillance niggers

As long as you dont interfere in Canadian elections I wont hunt you faggot NSA and CIA niggers down.

Betraying your country to promote endless bureaucratic tyranny is treasonous. You started this.

Can't make us unless you elect people to do it. You failed at that spectacularly.

im willing to shill for gibs, who do i contact?

>Just wanted to advise that we are watching and tracking all on Sup Forums.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
You are tracking ALL data that goes to a us internet provider.

What’s my first name?

why?

No need to do that now since we got Trudeau in.

>The government falls through its failure to moral responsibility and security of the people.

That is such a vague statement I don't even know how to critique it. Nevertheless, in history like Rome during the Third Century, the collapse of the Soviet Union, or the Fall of the Ancien Regime, governments lose the capacity to pay people like you to maintain the peace due to decadence and corruption.

>This is achieved by special interest takeovers conducted by rich people.

Not always. See Venezuela as an example of special interest from the poor taking over the state and throwing it in ruin.

I guess what gets me is that most governments fail to prepare for collapse because they are under the assumption they will be paid during the collapse. But when the collapse actually happens, no one is paid, therefore the government loses its power.

Yes, but we have focus teams monitoring areas of interest.

You can say this without realizing the utter hypochrisy of it?!

How, just HOW are you protecting the morals of America by threatening people who disagree with your policies?

send the van over. I'll have tendies ready for them.

Yes he is perfect for my seperation agenda. You fucking cia nigger peice of shit nogyer bogs will gut you soon.

You know me so stop fucking lying

>we tolerate your presence

Fuck off shill... We do what you CANNOT do in a timely manner and under budget.

Without us, you would be totally useless (like the foreskin that is tossed aside, or an over-used condom, or your mom on Tuesdays...).

Time to sprinkle some herb around this thread...

Whatever nigger. Proofs, or GTFO.

Don't bother with this line of questioning. The US has long abandoned its morals (IE: The US Constitution.) The question is dealing with what's left.

FRANNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKK

Is there a way to get back in your good book after the screenshot incident?

did your boss finally understand what spurdo was?

get a load of this faggot

daniel

Recall that US SA meeting Trump did. Their new anti terrorism group they established is a front. We had Trump agree to it to monitor their development.

(((NSA))) NOT a Soros, shill, I'm sure. Get back to your gender studies class, faggot.

Do me next!

L A R P
A R P L
R P L A
P L A R

FRANK THE TANK
>FRANK THE TANK

fuck off shill

Track my butthole

Fuck you faggot. Leave a yellow balloon outside of my house if youre so powerful, you fucking nigger.

You can speak but if your actions have long term negative ramifications, we will act.

admit it you are here to abuse the save one post one threads.

Indeed. Let these petty tyrants do what they will. God will judge between us. He might just decide to bring the proud and boastful down to the depths of despair.

"Give me liberty or give me endless regulation and intimidation with a lot of creepy surveillance!" Just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?

ITS OKAY tO BE WHITE
has long term affects. Net poaitive though

No need to. You're a sand nigger. We'll just air drone strike you if need be.

Utpay emay niay hetay creencapsay.

You may not glow as bright but your kind still splatter on the windshield like a firefly in the night.

Fuck a yellow balloon, come inside and have dinner nigger. I want friends. I even made ribs. :)

LOL I was just thinking about this.

>>agency will never be extinguished.

yeah but tracking saudis on Sup Forums won't do you shit
most saudis use twitter instagram snapchat etc

Do it fucker

What is my first name?
protip: you can't

Mark, you're black.... What the hell are you doing man?

YOUR actions have long term negative ramifications! Why shouldn't you hang for it?

You feel safe to threaten us. You are what our forefathers rebelled against!

Nice larp.

Hi CIA nigger

Dudley

aslong as you are working for them, you are putting yourself in danger.
not from anyone on here but from mother nature, karma is real and you better believe those at the top know it, thats why they never put their hand to anything.
you must repent, not in words but actions, it has to be real.

Canadian? Chong.

can you tell us what you will allow; oh great omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent one?

I might hang. But you'll have to go through a lot of led to get to me.

Based black chink on a native america pemmican recipe exchanging image board.
Im white, blonde hair blue eyes. As are my kids.
As is my wife

90 posts and the faggot mods still haven't deleted this slide thread

Wrong
Wrong but close
Look how this piece of shit dodges my question

How's the swamp draining going?

>implying you actually fell for the boating accidents meme.

Guess we will see who can draw faster one day huh cocksucker
I'll be your huckleberry

Mein neger

Chong Pierre maybe...