Other urls found in this thread:

metro.se/artikel/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=MqWdMOfWSYg
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42003496
youtube.com/watch?v=DwrbBuIbjnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we
fuck off back to redit

The fact that they wrote an article about a standard meme means we're doing just fine.

I mean one week after its okay to be white doesn't seem to be wanting to me.

this was my meme
those bastards insulting me

spbp

literally told them it would backfire and that it would not amount to shit. good job, hope it got out a bunch of shits and giggles from you autists.

It's 2017 and somehow people still don't get this.

>Decline

Did it fail? Perhaps the BBC is in decline since they report on memes.

>extremist Sup Forums

A major media outlet publishes our memeflags and you think we need revenge??

this. seems like bbc is in damage control mode
>see? our competition isn't even relevant anymore. back to your daily lives folks! nothing to see here

ops belong to ∞
here larping and PR

Congratulations, fren. You made MSM.

metro.se/artikel/Sup Forums-anv%C3%A4ndare-bakom-falsk-namninsamling-f%C3%B6r-att-%C3%A4ndra-sveriges-flagga

This got reported by the Swedish news by the way if anyone is interested

the guy who wrote that article is just trying to promote his book.
his world outlook seems fragile and lacking any creativity. he is not a journalist, just a reporter parroting other peoples ideas.
hes dealing with dark forces though, karma is real and in writing his book he has taken a stand against something he will nevver understand, he has set himself on a course of failure. nobody here has to do a fucking thing for revenge, the universe will sort this out.

translate?

lol thats hilarious.
alex jones rant still tops it for me
youtube.com/watch?v=MqWdMOfWSYg

Everybody will laugh at it until some idiot takes it serious and makes it happen.

This meme should be considered an >inb4

>be obscure anime image board
>like 4000 or something on alexa
>shitpost about mudslimes
>kek lets make a fake flag to fuck with normies on twitter
>the BBC one of the worlds largest multi million dollar global news story pick it up
>lol Sup Forums is losing its influence
>please start believing what we tell you again
wew lad, how are people with this much money and institutional support so fucking incompetent?

>BBC tempting fate
good luck with that

stop playing reactively, proactive actions are best actions

By the time you will have clicked on this thumbnail to enlarge it, read it, and click it again to minimize it, at least 37 Swedish women will have been raped. 5 gangraped.

"Personer på internetforumet Sup Forums har sedan tisdagen bedrivit en kampanj under namnet "Operation Swedistan".
I just found out that I can read Swedish.

>get everything handed to you and made easy...
>become competent

Unfortunately you can't have both.

"Sup Forums user behind fake name collectio to change Sweden's flag"

"The goal of the campaign is summarised as:
To get the picture of many people wanting to change the flag viral.
To get 'left-wing normies' to realise how 'cucked' (rougly translated to 'lame') Europe is if the Swedish authorities consider this
To create an organic movement that wants to defend the Swedish christian flag
To create a conflict between those that want to keep the flag and their 'created movement'."

Couldnt be bothered with translating the rest, but these are the good parts. The Swedish media has insiders here.

>decline of the extremist Sup Forums message board
wtf i'm a redditmissile now

I have a general cultural question about Sweden. Why is it that Swedes are so welcoming and warm to Somalian rapists, but are so cruel, vindictive, and manipulative to their own people?

Feminism & fear.

The Swedish people need to take back their country from the globalist traitors in their government that are allowing these muslim scum "refugees" to enter Sweden. Why would you let people into your country that you know are going rape your women and children, vandalize your property, and murder your citizens in acts of religious zealotry? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The greatest thing pol can do is convince these soyboy "journalists" that we aren't and never were relevant.

Swedish culture is composed of two things:

-Scared of conflict (cannot say no or disagree)
-Quiet and socially awkward/inept

It is much more easy to criticize yourself than others, and that is what the Swede has been doing for many years.

they hate themselves, which is why they're so generous to people they feel are under them.

>normies think Sup Forums is dead
>normies stop coming to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums keeps going
>normies don't shit up the threads anymore
wtf i love BBC now

Circle of life.

They are showing the flag to everyone on a big platform
We win

so they don't mind being cruel to other swedes because they see them as an extension of themselves?

>failing
I don't think that word means what you think it means

They dont see themselves as being cruel, they see themselves as being objectively correct, and it is far easier to correct people in the same culture than foreigners since Swedes are scared of conflict while foreigners arent.

>they don't see themselves as cruel
but i've heard the media will publicly humiliate people perceived as "racists" by publishing their address n shieet

>since Swedes are scared of conflict
You guys used to rape and pillage for fun

>We'll make an article about some literally random Sup Forums meme!
>This will show their decline!
Holy fuck are the desperate, literally proving themselves wrong and trumpeting that they're right in the same breath.

>Durr, Sup Forums has no influence, which is why we're wasting our fucking time commenting on the most inane bullshit Sup Forums produces.
Get fucking real.

>literally proving themselves wrong
This. If we're in the news we're not declining.

they had to arrest 10 brits for their tv licenses to pay for this

>Sup Forums has no influence
Anyone who says this sincerely is retarded. One of the presidential candidates declared war on a cartoon frog. Our influence is real.
>our get out
Yea yea

Racists are the scum of the earth and are barely regarded as equals in this country. That is why it isnt considered cruel to do that.

Thats what protestantism + over 200 years of peace does to a people. Someone needs to fucking invade us.

I find it amusing they did not rebuke the flag idea. Really a few fake Imam accounts could get this flying

Shitposters, it has come to my attention that Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general has been diplomatically insulted by the British Broadcasting Company.

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42003496

We are said to be 'declining'. They clearly do not know of the intention of the referendum which was in fact a meme.

They call us pranksters, with using the "It's Okay to be White" campaign as an example, saying that we were trying to convert people to white nationalism, as appose to pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

It has now been revealed that the BBC contacted the petition website to shut it down, a clear violation of our freedom.

They also take a stab at the amount of shitposters available, while not actually thinking about how people use Tor.

What shall we do Sup Forums? Do we declare war? Or let this one slide for now.

Let Kek decide

Also, what's the talking point? That a prank didn't have longevity?

The BBC is so stupid.

>They failed to cause a major outcry in Sweden.

Okay, retards. Some random anons created a few threads about an ambitious idea that hasn't yet worked. Marvelous reporting BBC.

Told who? It wasn't going to happen. Made the muzzies salvate, I'm sure.

WOO WOO this is the dowg pound

>Sup Forums

>altright

Nice copy paste of a previous post

nice try mike. nobody here needs to do anything, nobody here gives a fuck about you, pol already won because you wrote that article fucking brainlet.

conforming to the norm is very important in sweden, you dont want to be caught having an opinion that is too different from everyone elses.

just so happens the norm in the west right now is to invite all kinds of people from the third world with no attention to your own well being.

>you dont want to be caught having an opinion that is too different from everyone elses.
This is so God damn hard to wrap my head around

You are being invaded dimwit. Ask your women who keeps raping them. Meanwhile you pussies sit by and do nothing. Even the French have been known to fuck up a Mosque or two.

Did you forget where you are? Being insulted means you're doing something right.

What kind of retarded reporter doesn't realize that simply writing an article about Sup Forums means they already lost.

Sup Forums is not in decline. Journalists have just finally realized there're trolls spreading disinformation on the internet after over a decade.

OPERATION: BRITISH AUTISM

1. Create fake news about the BBC and trick leftist late night hosts into believing it
2. Prank call the BBC's phonelines on mass
3. Create and post as many anti-BBC memes as you can
4. Use universal remotes to change as many televisions off of BBC
5. Pose as leftists on social media and trick liberals and sjws into hating the BBC

No u

youtube.com/watch?v=DwrbBuIbjnM

I still think protesting the BBC name for being racist is one of the better ideas.
Just wanna see the article.
>BBC, which stands for..
You could tie them up in knots self reporting on the topic without directly referring to BBC the entire rest of the article

wtf? cmon, you have to be more devious for that flag:
1. create fake news about rightist
2. bbc and leftist willingly eat it all up
3. come out with the truth
4. fear and doubt about bbc and other leftist media because they spread propaganda / fell for hoax
5. repeat until oblivion

This. Seems like a win to me.

>t-they're definitely in decline now
t. increasingly nervous (((Lugenpresse)))

fukin hilarious.

THAT'S BRILLANT!

He's not wrong. Heavy-handed poorly-planned shit like this does nothing but make the "alt-right" look juvenile and silly. If you're going to attempt something like this, you do it properly and make it work. A failed attempt backfires and hurts you. But Reddit cucks have no understanding of the dynamics of this kind of thing so they will continue to fuck up our reputation because, let's face it, this board is reddit now.

They're trying to use Trump's bantz against us. Sad!

Oh no! One of the 50,000 cons/raids/scams/schemes we came up with over the last year didn't work! Truly this is the end of Sup Forums!

Next meme. Muslims encouraged to rape during Ramadan, only at night thought. Thus giving their lord sacrifice through Jihad and also following Ramadan.

Roasties have it coming.

you fucking idiots they set it up themselves this was never on the other chans and only promoted by (((black pigeon))) use your fucking brains

>Sup Forums declining
>just last week everyone was pissing themselves over the "It's okay to be white" signs

something something BBC

Devilish.

You need to make it so a black or arab Sup Forumsack is the one doing the ruse so it can't backfire on him without BBC looking like bigots. If you somehow get a woman to do it and cry on camera, even better.

thank you. now go and read paul salinsky

Fuck off Reddit.

Won't work I think. People won't care if it's false, it suits their agenda. Look at all the fake news they pedaled in the campaign, even the things that were proven false no one gave a shit about once it was revealed.

my youtube account got deleted

Revenge?? We won! Sup Forums 1: BBC: 0

bbc and bbc chatting and hatching plans together?
why would they put so much effort in here, when theyve pedos stinking their house out.
enablers guilty by association, karma is real, we dont have to do anything they are killing themselves

You can't. Not here anyway with so many people watching this place now and blowing the whistle the moment a scheme is hatched.

Sup Forums pulls shit like this every week you can't expect them all to work. You just move on to the next antic.

This.

The "okay" handsign is being actually believed to mean white power simply because it fits their nazi narrative.

They don't want to see that they got baited so they keep on believing that it means white power.

I believe the same thing will happen here.
In my opinion the best use of that power is to corrupt already existing symbols.

Also this.
They're spreading the meme farther because they bring light to it.

If they were smart they would just ignore it, but they have to virtue signal so they end up shooting themselves in the foot.

Decline? News to me BBC

This
By writing about us in a fucking mainstream media outlet they've already lost. The only way for them to win our games is not to play at all.

>Won't work I think. People won't care if it's false

yeah, you're probably right. In my defence it's 4 am, I'm drunk and I sure as hell didn't think much about it. there's one component to take away though (because it's missing from the other posters initial proposal):

offer them something they want to believe and swallow up voluntarily. then exploit. as a side note maybe you could make my initial proposal work by coming out as it being a alt-right operation: making the bbc essentially gullible idiots that fell for the 'idiot enemy'. I mean your goal isn't to prove they're wrong, but to spread doubt about whether they are. They live off of their reputation as reputable news source.

>extremist
Sometim I don't slep at bedtiem, no brag

Ha, try it. And if they ignore it, maybe their competitors will pick it up just for bashing.

does not compute. it's a book?

i posted this earlier but chans most useful weapon now is its terrible reputation.
all we have to do is start shilling for whatever shitty fantasy liberal policy they want enabled and once its associated with here itll be discredited.

Extreme check.

>Someone needs to fucking invade us.

I've got good news for you friend