TIME's Person Of The Year 2017

Well Sup Forums, who's the POTY?

if it's not putin then it's wrong.

David Duke

Either Trump again or Harvey Weinstein.

nick nack paddywack.
poe blah main aint got nuttin, dem team owners be holdin him down now.

the fuck have taylor swift and serena williams done?

The jews will say Collin Caprinik

Everyone else will know it was Donald

>serena williams

"How would you like to try to satisfy that beast"
quote. Dave Randall.

there is only one contender imo

pic related.

Taylor Swift had impact with that sex abuse trial she won, and her new album sales etc.

Serena Williams is literally at 6% in the poll lol.

>Muh album sales
Ok, so?
That sexual harassment trial was about a minor incident. The Harvey Weinstein thing had huge effect on the world, it started a domino of other actors and celebs like kevin spacey being exposed, our parliament then had it’s own sex scandal.

#metoo

KEK

This

She broke some major records with muh album sales, they consider it a big deal i guess

Sam Hyde must be POTY

None of these pics are that good, I only voted for Trump, Putin, Taylor Swift, and Kim Jong-Un (For the lolz). Also
>DACA can be on the cover
...It should be treason to want criminals in this country

has to be sam you can run but you cant hyde.

I only recognize Putin, Trump, Francis and Tay. Who are those other fags?

(You)

Can you take a screenshot of the poll results and post here please? I answered the poll and it only appears a blank page after i click the link. Who's winning?

#1 #metoo
#2 Carmen Yulin Cruz (mayor of San Juan)
#3 The Dreamers
#4 The nigger who started the kneeling thing
#5 Taylor Swift
#6 Robert Mueller
#7 Justin Trudeau

>a fucking hashtag

Trump and I don't think it's even close. What did any of these other candidates do this year?

This is true, he will almost certainly get most influential.

Has anyone outside US even heard of Kapernick? Even in US he's nowhere near as prominent as Trump. He's been barely mentioned for months now

He's EU trash, Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

lil peep

lil peep

Xi Jinping

>5 seconds apart
what the fuck

Realistically, it should be Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, or Kim Jung Un. None of these people will win. Why? Because the morons who vote in these TIME polls don't like them. #MeToo will win, even though it does not deserve it.

Kim Jung Un is not influential at all. Donald Trump already won last year so hes not winning again

I nominate Barron Trump.

Realistically it should be George Soros, he has had more influence than anyone else this year.

North Korea is a big subject for the entire world, and it's spoken about the entire year, not just for a time, like with the NFL kneeling.

Probably Putin since it was already Trump last year

every media source talks about Trump all day every day, even espn. I don't see how it could be anyone else.

That being said they'll probably give it to Kap

It should be Trump every year of his presidency.

The dankiest.

Jesus Christ.

No, really, Jesus.

There are a total of 577 votes right now. We could easily enter something stupid like Pepe and get an overwhelming first place.

YOU JUST KNOW it's gonna be either Colin or the Dreamers

I guess you weren't around when we got moot voted in

Hans Hermann Hoppe

whos the nigger and the... i wanna say jew cause of the nose but could be a spic, on the left. this is unironic btw i have no idea who they are. im guessing the female nig is a sports player?

i want to vote #metoo for more butthurt and scandal, but the general trend is actually scary

The White Male should unironically win

Seriously this. Every single person in my life knows about Trump and has something to say about him. There isn't even five minutes that goes by without his name being said on every news station. People fucking riot in the streets over him, his random tweets disrupt the global stock market, and any story about another politician or movement in another country inevitable goes back to Trump.

Trump is a fucking hurricane of a human being. He's impossible to ignore.

honestly it would be hilarious if Trudeau won

>Person of the year 2017
Shia

it'll be daca or me, too