What does Sup Forums think about MGTOW?

what does Sup Forums think about MGTOW?

why don’t you tell Sup Forums what you think about mgtow OP

Such as MGTOW youtubers? Barbarossa and Stardusk are ok, but the rest are just stupid kids obsessed with women

Turd Flinging Monkey is the patrician choice.

closet gays

Stardusk as well

Thanks, I will check him out.

Homosexuals

They've given up as a result of being written off by society. Instead of bettering themselves, they turtle and quit the game like a bunch of sniveling children. They're intellectually dishonest cowards who encourage each other that their worldview isn't a farce.

Its retarded, men are meant to be with women and women are meant to be with men. Its a terrible loneliness to live life without a significant other.

conflicted:

1) I think it is good for young men, for a variety of reasons

2) I doubt many MGTOWs were ever going to have kids

But

3) they wallow in self-pity and group therapy, concocting absurd ideas to justify this

4) they attack TradCons for more than just "giving shit advice" and seem to forget tradcons have healthy birth rates and are therefore winning as it were

What about those who have been financially raped by their wives ho called for divorce?

MGTOW are losers who realize women are manipulative whores but instead of using that knowledge to manipulate them, they opt out of society.

As much as I hate women, they are still a vital part of the traditional family and we are better off trying to work with them than against them.

Reminder that (((TFM))) is a half jew mutt

also a lot of MGTOWs say such blatantly dumb shit on other areas I cant trust a lot of their thought leaders.

faggots and cowards, you're better off becoming a PUA.

It is a short term solution to a long term problem. MGTOW will only make the problem worse due to society falling apart. The only good from it is that some men are growing balls again. Otherwise it is "giving up" the movement. No one loves quitters. Don't get me wrong, I listen to many of their podcasts and still do, but it is not a fix to society, just a patch job to survive as a man in this western world.

Going your own way or being sent your own way?

>men are meant to be with women
True, men are meant to be with women. Not: whores, land whales, or feminazis

What about them ?

last gf cheated on me, that was enough for me to fuck em off forever
Got back into heaps of shit I stopped doing before I was with her and life couldn't be any better
>got a dog
>surf every day, lucky to get a surf in once a month when I was with her
>smoke weed every night
>renovate derelict house I bought (with a deposit I could actually save for sans gf)
>listen to cunts at work complaining about their missus all day
>'heh. that's no good'
>If I want to go and get something, groceries for example it's straight in and out, no looking at fucking homewares and clothes for hours on end while I am loaded with shopping bags full of shit paid for by me
>dont have to pretend to be interested in the inane shallow shit women spew from their mouths
>have slept with a variety of women since, always make it clear to them I'm not after a relationship
>bought a motorbike and go on weekend rides with my old mate
>hunt sometimes
>no excuses, no compromises or promises, no owing any favors, if I feel like doing something I go and do it
>ex just had a kid with some dude from chile who has been deported back home
>she's fat now
>messaged me 2 weeks ago to 'catch up'
>haha I don't think so
>tfw as fit as I was when I was a teen again, surf everyday and loving life
>tfw roasties and sluts 10 years younger than me constantly ask for number and my relationship status
>tfw take pleasure in telling all of them not interested unless one night stand

it's the best pill I've ever taken, dudes I went to school with who are married all hate their lives as a walking atm and laborer and constantly tell me how lucky I am.

also makeapp has pretty much thrown away the key for me, fuck women
off for a surf lads, only small but why not? should be fun

pic related. what I'm doing while you spend 50 bucks on lunch hoping for a sympathy root later

Hardcore mgtows are the strongest and smartest men around choosing not to contribute their talent and semen letting western society burn to hell, literally judgement day.

How do you know? The nigga never shows his face.

You offered no evidence to support your opinion and instead relied on shaming tactics and insults. Have you learned yet you talk like a bitch?

A man doesn't promote his lifestyle on the internet. He lives his life and keeps his fucking mouth shut.